Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 6:09:42 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I went to a college that was 85% male(engineering school).
Warm weather just ment the unattractive girls(which was most of them) started sweating more.

Oh man.  That perfectly describes Georgia Tech circa 1994.  However, I must say by 2000 the Campus Beautification Project was working full swing and each incoming freshman class was around 50/50 at least.  So there were a lot of pretty young things to look at for a few months every year.  Most of them just quit/failed out/moved to a different school by winter.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 6:17:53 AM EDT
[#2]
It's springtime, and the Punani is in full bloom!
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 6:33:21 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
It really isn't any fun to be walking up the steps behind a girl who is wearing what appears to be a very large belt, and she happens to be a couple of steps up, meaning that her barely covered posterior is about 6 inches from your face.

In a saner world, a man wouldn't be able to tell you what the most popular brand of panties is on his campus merely by walking at the bottom of the hour.

And that is to say nothing of the sunbathers.

Last year I saw one poor girl who appeared to have been some sort of refugee. She would have been tragically naked had she not found 3 pirate eyepatches to use for "clothing".

Link Posted: 4/8/2006 6:43:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Please, for the love of all things good and holy, start a dupe thread in the Team Forum!

I'd be willing to bet that the Team Member Dupe Force would let it slide.

I'd start a thread there, but I have no pictures.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 3:43:25 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
[Monty Python] Bet you're gay. [/Monty Python]

No, it's just that the peril is too perilous....
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 3:59:26 AM EDT
[#6]
three pages and no pics yet?  
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 4:05:35 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
three pages and no pics yet?  

You can probably find pictures in the Team forum, in one of the BOTD threads...
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:25:47 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
still cold here in ithaca.... it was SNOWING yesterday.

It was only flurries. Didn't stop the girls from wearing next to nothing at the weekend parties.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:26:39 AM EDT
[#9]
University of Delaware.

Ohhhhh Yeahhhhhh
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:28:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Yep,just seen a girl in shorts for the first time in months.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:56:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Yes-yes-yes things are warming up here. It's looking like it's going to be a great year.I think I am going to take a summer class.
     One hot 19 year old e-mailed me for advice. She wanted to know why this guy she likes only seemed to like her when she gives him a blow job. She already told me she was a virgin. Damn I started to get a little plump.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:00:23 AM EDT
[#12]
Arfcom is in heat again.

Geez guys - are ya 13 years old?

Reminds me of the football players who do their touchdown dance.

Act like you been there before, and you plan on going there again real soon.

Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:13:12 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Quoted:
It really isn't any fun to be walking up the steps behind a girl who is wearing what appears to be a very large belt, and she happens to be a couple of steps up, meaning that her barely covered posterior is about 6 inches from your face.

In a saner world, a man wouldn't be able to tell you what the most popular brand of panties is on his campus merely by walking at the bottom of the hour.

And that is to say nothing of the sunbathers.

Last year I saw one poor girl who appeared to have been some sort of refugee. She would have been tragically naked had she not found 3 pirate eyepatches to use for "clothing".

No shit.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:16:57 AM EDT
[#14]
J_W isn't a homo.

Yer a juvenile horn dog who gets so little sex you gotta steal peaks at women advertising their hoochies and ta tas.

And you CERTAINLY don't know what it is to make love.

Grow up.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top