BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 12:24:46 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
You sir have insulted me!! I live about 5 minutes from an In-N-Out. Like Freeride21a said, YOU DID IT ALL WRONG!! You MUST know the little secrets of In-N-Out like animal style and the 4x4 to truly appreciate the beauty of In-N-Out. Whenever I go there, I get a 4x4 animal style, no pickles, AND animal style fries. Animal style fries are SOOOOOO good, you just have no idea. Try again, cause you failed this time...

does "animal style" cost more than whats on the regular menu??

do all "IN -N- OUT" burger joints have a secret menu?

nope, "animal style" (onthe burger) is the same price! animal style fries are more... and FWIW, i don't like the fries like that.

double-double animal for me!

but Fatburger (different chain) is better!
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 1:11:47 AM EDT
[#2]
In San Diego County, In-n-Out is hands-down the best fast food (burgers) you'll find!  Actually, when I was a kid the McDonalds burgers tasted the same - because back then they hadn't switched to frozen meat 'n potatoes.  Rubios rules the Mexican fast food, but almost every corner has a decent non-franchise Mexican restaurant that gives you twice as much food for the same dinero.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 8:04:39 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
YOU DID IT WRONG!!!

you're supposed to get a 3x3 animal style with grilled onions.  (there is an in n out secret menu)

2 by 4: Two beef patties and four slices of cheese.

3 by 3: Three beef patties and three slices of cheese.

4 by 4: Four beef patties and four slices of cheese

wouldnt these cost more because of the extra meat?

does a 4 by 4 with onions cost the price of two burgers?

I think I would prefer to eat two doubles with onions instead of one burger with four beef patties...
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 1:37:15 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
YOU DID IT WRONG!!!

you're supposed to get a 3x3 animal style with grilled onions.  (there is an in n out secret menu)

2 by 4: Two beef patties and four slices of cheese.

3 by 3: Three beef patties and three slices of cheese.

4 by 4: Four beef patties and four slices of cheese

wouldnt these cost more because of the extra meat?

does a 4 by 4 with onions cost the price of two burgers?

I think I would prefer to eat two doubles with onions instead of one burger with four beef patties...

Yeah, it does cost a little more, but not the price of another burger.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 4:32:11 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
In San Diego County, In-n-Out is hands-down the best fast food (burgers) you'll find!  Actually, when I was a kid the McDonalds burgers tasted the same - because back then they hadn't switched to frozen meat 'n potatoes.  Rubios rules the Mexican fast food, but almost every corner has a decent non-franchise Mexican restaurant that gives you twice as much food for the same dinero.

The best Mex food I've ever had was at Caramba's!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top