Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 12:36:02 PM EDT
[#1]
before last year's tornado I lived less than a mile from there...wakeup call (as if I needed one)
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 12:38:56 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Well queue the it's happening meme.
View Quote
It's "CUE", dammit!

Link Posted: 9/26/2014 12:40:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

"Officials say at that point, Mark Vaughan, an Oklahoma County reserve deputy and a former CEO of the business, shot him as he was actively stabbing Johnson."
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
She was beheaded and later died of her injuries?  damn
that's just fucked up the whole story is being rewritten on the fly....very cool that the CEO had a rifle

Didn't see that in the story, could it have been edited out?
If so, a good recorded case of a 'TRUNK GUN' actually having been used!  

"Officials say at that point, Mark Vaughan, an Oklahoma County reserve deputy and a former CEO of the business, shot him as he was actively stabbing Johnson."

Actively stabbing is the same as actively beheading someone? Or is that a second victim?
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 12:42:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Actively stabbing is the same as actively beheading someone? Or is that a second victim?
View Quote

Second victim.  It seems like most of the preliminary stories were based on information obtained from the 911 call, which was made by people who were relaying information from others.  "Stabbing" was mentioned, "beheading" wasn't.

You can hear the call here.  http://www.okcfox.com/story/26637007/police-release-911-calls-from-moore-beheading
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 12:47:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Ban islam. Seriously.
View Quote

problem is, it's like a virus. Eradicate some parts, more crop up from being symapthizers.
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 12:48:41 PM EDT
[#6]

Hmmm.. How did police have this man's photo already? It must be a conspiracy from Ferguson.

Alton Nolen

Alton Nolen, described by co-workers as a Muslim who aggressively proselytized at work, was shot by an off duty police officer after brutally stabbing two female co-workers. One of the victims was killed.

Local media has reported that he had completely beheaded the deceased female co-worker. The second female victim is said to be in critical condition, but is expected to survive.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 12:51:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Employee (or owner?) grabs gun from car/truck/ and saves the day.  Win :)

View Quote

Must be some sort of mistake - members here have explained to me that a truck /trunk gun serves no purpose.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 12:54:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

problem is, it's like a virus. Eradicate some parts, more crop up from being symapthizers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ban islam. Seriously.

I know. It was kind of tounge and cheek.  It needs to be eradicated.  Serves no purpose nor can it coexist with others.
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 12:57:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Eric Holder's last official act will be to launch a DOJ investigation of the owner for committing a hate crime while he violated Nolen's civil rights.
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 1:14:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 1:25:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Tagging this one , too .

RoP cocksuckers
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 1:26:11 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Well, ISIS did call for Muslims world wide to start doing this kind of shit.

Prepare accordingly.
View Quote

Yepper . . . . but hey , trunk guns are a waste of time

Link Posted: 9/26/2014 4:01:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Reports now that he was shouting Islamic phrases when the attack took place

if true...case closed
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 4:08:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
It's "CUE", dammit!  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well queue the it's happening meme.
It's "CUE", dammit!  

Maybe he wanted to wait for one more before actually invoking the meme, but wanted to be prepared when the time comes.
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 4:10:56 PM EDT
[#15]

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 4:13:18 PM EDT
[#16]

You can always count on the police to do the right thing.

Officers found two women stabbed and a man shot inside Vaughan Foods, Inc., 216 NE 12, in what has been described as an incident of workplace violence. One of the women was pronounced dead.
View Quote

http://newsok.com/oklahoma-beheading-1-dies-2-injured-in-violence-at-moore-food-distribution-center/article/5345599
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 4:23:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I would be so pissed to go out like that. That fucker shouldn't even get a funeral. They should just toss his body on the outskirts of the town and let the animals eat him.
View Quote

Perp isn't dead according to story, just shot and apprehended.
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 4:35:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Ban islam. Seriously.
View Quote

Yeah, but that pesky First Amendment thing.  First we must determine it is NOT a religion.
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 4:36:05 PM EDT
[#19]
So....fall under "active-shooter/stabber"?  Good shoot
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 4:47:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I would be so pissed to go out like that. That fucker shouldn't even get a funeral. They should just toss his body on the outskirts of the town and let the animals eat him.

Your point?
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 4:50:35 PM EDT
[#21]
has it been declared disgruntled employee and workplace violence yet
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 4:54:13 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

View Quote

Yes...

Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/9p8TlMT.png

You can always count on the police to do the right thing.

Officers found two women stabbed and a man shot inside Vaughan Foods, Inc., 216 NE 12, in what has been described as an incident of workplace violence. One of the women was pronounced dead.

http://newsok.com/oklahoma-beheading-1-dies-2-injured-in-violence-at-moore-food-distribution-center/article/5345599

Link Posted: 9/26/2014 5:02:55 PM EDT
[#23]
"and that was a gunshot."
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 5:15:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Eric Holder's last official act will be to launch a DOJ investigation of the owner for committing a hate crime while he violated Nolen's civil rights.
View Quote

No doubt the media will portray it that way. The CEO is a racist gun owner, and the real victim is the african american who is just exercising his religious views. I'm hoping the piece of shit dies from his wounds.

On a side note. I'm staying far away from Moore, OK. Nothing much good happens there, it seems.
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 6:50:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Yeah, but that pesky First Amendment thing.  First we must determine it is NOT a religion.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ban islam. Seriously.

Is it really a religion? It's more of a political system with "God" sprinkled in it.  

I agree that it should not be banned, but we should stop immigration from all middle eastern countries (excel Israel) and muslim controlled countries.  Also radical muslim clerics should be monitored closely.
And aggressively pursue radical muslims at home.  

Also if a terrorist attacks America or Americans that terrorists home country should be nuked.  Eventually those so called "moderate" muslims (that don't really exist btw) will get the message.
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 6:51:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Gutter trash.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/26/2014 10:56:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Yikes indeed.
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 11:00:18 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

should have used the deadly 9mm
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 11:32:47 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Even if he did die, given that President Most Beautiful Sound In The World insisted that Bin Laden be given an Islamic funeral, I imagine he would attend this guys in person.
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 11:58:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Ban islam. Seriously.
View Quote

That would take common sense.  America is all out of that.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 12:05:41 AM EDT
[#31]
Not sure if baby din't do nuffin' wrong or Allah snack bar. ..
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 3:43:35 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Not sure if baby din't do nuffin' wrong or Allah snack bar. ..
View Quote

Bean pies, .motherfucker.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 7:33:18 AM EDT
[#33]
Mulsim man who beheaded co-worker had previously posted beheading photos on Facebook justified by the authority of the Koran.

On March 7th, Nolen added an image to his Timeline which shows a partially decapitated man with someone standing over him pulling his head back to show the wound. Above the image there is a quote which reads, “Thus do we find the clear precedent that explains the peculiar penchant of Islamic terrorists to behead their victims: it is merely another precedent bestowed by their Prophet.” Just below the image is a citation from the Quran, “I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off of them.

The same day Nolen added the beheading photo he posted a photo to his timeline with which shows a black and white sign that reads: “Islam will Dominate the World: Freedom can go to hell.”
View Quote

Police are still claiming this crime had nothing to do with Islam. "Just a random workplace beheading". The public does not believe them anymore.

No evidence Oklahoma beheading linked to terrorism, police say

Moore police said there is no evidence that the attack was inspired by any similar events in the Middle East or by religious fundamentalism.
View Quote

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/no-evidence-oklahoma-beheading-linked-terrorism-police-say

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/09/26/Alton-Nolen-s-Facebook-Page-Included-Image-of-Beheading-and-Jihadists-Abroad/
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 7:54:25 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Prison convert possibly?

Cutting her head off is just bizarre. Unless it's a Johnny Jihad thing

If the above is the case. The powers that be will try to shut this down very fast.
View Quote

CTH is saying he converted in 2011. I guess that's recent. Matters not .Former work place violence is a terrible thing.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 7:57:19 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
takes 4 of them to behead a man, so naturally, since he was alone, he beheaded a woman. Pussy ass bitches
View Quote

Once they're broken, beaten, starved, dehydrated and/ or sedated with their arms bound behind their backs, it's much easier for one to do it. Still some work- but not like when they are willing and capable of fighting back.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 7:58:35 AM EDT
[#36]
Demographic of peace meets the religion of peace.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 7:59:23 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Gutter Qatar trash.
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 8:02:41 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 8:03:48 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

No doubt the media will portray it that way. The CEO is a racist gun owner, and the real victim is the african american who is just exercising his religious views. I'm hoping the piece of shit dies from his wounds.

On a side note. I'm staying far away from Moore, OK. Nothing much good happens there, it seems.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Time for some community organizing, burning and looting.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 8:22:24 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
"Whatchu gon' do when you get out, man?"

"Imma kill me some motherfuckin' infidels, yo."

View Quote

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if that was exactly how the conversation went.

A'salaam aleikum, brother.

This story reminds me of the Navy Yard Shooter with a jihadist twist.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 8:23:49 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My Jeep broke down there once, on a trip headed south.
Everybody was pretty friendly, even though I was from Nebraska.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 8:28:01 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

That was the first thing local PD and the FBI did.  Why do you ask?
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 8:30:01 AM EDT
[#43]
#NotTerrorism
#saveourgirls
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 9:12:13 AM EDT
[#44]
Suhaib Webb, an Imam with ties to former Al Qaeda mastermind Anwar al-Awlaki, had also previously been the leader of the Islamic Society of Greater Oklahoma City, which had been attended by Alton Nolen -- the man who on Thursday beheaded a former coworker after recently converting to Islam, Breitbart News has learned. Webb now serves as Imam of the sister organization of the mosque attended by Boston Marathon bombers Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev.
View Quote

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/09/26/OKC-Killer-Linked-Through-Imam-to-Al-Qaeda-Leader-Awlaki
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 9:32:28 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Mulsim man who beheaded co-worker had previously posted beheading photos on Facebook justified by the authority of the Koran.

Police are still claiming this crime had nothing to do with Islam. "Just a random workplace beheading". The public does not believe them anymore.

http://i.imgur.com/nX8Ptco.png

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/no-evidence-oklahoma-beheading-linked-terrorism-police-say

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/09/26/Alton-Nolen-s-Facebook-Page-Included-Image-of-Beheading-and-Jihadists-Abroad/
View All Quotes
Quoted:

On March 7th, Nolen added an image to his Timeline which shows a partially decapitated man with someone standing over him pulling his head back to show the wound. Above the image there is a quote which reads, “Thus do we find the clear precedent that explains the peculiar penchant of Islamic terrorists to behead their victims: it is merely another precedent bestowed by their Prophet.” Just below the image is a citation from the Quran, “I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off of them.

The same day Nolen added the beheading photo he posted a photo to his timeline with which shows a black and white sign that reads: “Islam will Dominate the World: Freedom can go to hell.”

Moore police said there is no evidence that the attack was inspired by any similar events in the Middle East or by religious fundamentalism.

http://i.imgur.com/nX8Ptco.png

Funny how you never hear the phrase "rush to judgement" when it goes the other way in cases such as this (in red).
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 10:24:19 AM EDT
[#46]
Every Mosque in this country should be "monitored".
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 10:28:22 AM EDT
[#47]
Yeah, but that pesky First Amendment thing. First we must determine it is NOT a religion.
View Quote

Freedom of religion, under the First Amendment, does not extend to bizarre and outrageous practices, such as cannibalism and human sacrifice. I think this qualifies as human sacrifice.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 10:33:19 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's what our local stations are calling it... <coc>
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 10:41:45 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you know the website where we can respond and tell them their assessment is full of crap that goes for the local LE agency.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 10:48:12 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Do you know the website where we can respond and tell them their assessment is full of crap that goes for the local LE agency.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://kfor.com/contact/contact-kfor-tv-below/
http://www.koco.com/tv/contact
http://www.news9.com/Global/category.asp?c=156309
http://www.okcfox.com/story/20708905/contact-information

https://www.facebook.com/foxokc
https://www.facebook.com/koco5
https://www.facebook.com/NEWS9
https://www.facebook.com/kfor4

http://newsok.com/home/staff
https://www.facebook.com/TheOklahoman

https://www.facebook.com/moorepolice
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top