Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 12:09:21 PM EDT
[#1]
The poor bastard is likely in legal bills up his ass and needs to make a few buckks any way he can.

He isn't very likely to be hired by normal businesses.
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 12:13:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Who's the rainbow brony?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
brony calling GZ a nutjob...

oh the lols

Brony that has to tell us he is queer in about every post.

Who's the rainbow brony?

I believe he is, unless I'm confusing my Brony avatar people?
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 12:17:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd buy a Keltec just to have him sign it.  
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 12:17:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 12:18:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I kind of enjoy watching him say "FUCK YOU" to everyone and everything that tried to destroy him. You know that bleeding hearts have an aneurism every time he does something like this, and that's OK with me.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 12:22:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'd buy a Keltec just to have him sign it.  
View Quote

He should list his kel-tec on gunbroker.
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 12:24:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Who cares, the man was found innocent in court of law.
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 12:29:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Do they realize that he voted for Obama, fuck him.
View Quote

even a blind hog can find a skittle once in a while.
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 12:34:27 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

He started a massive debate in Florida on gun control, SYG, self-defense. Liberals got their noses shoved in shit on all three of those reasserting our place at the top.    

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Do they realize that he voted for Obama, fuck him.
He started a massive debate in Florida on gun control, SYG, self-defense. Liberals got their noses shoved in shit on all three of those reasserting our place at the top.    

1 Obama vote versus massive regional victory.
No, they were looking for a case and zimmerman was no billed till the mouths thought they found the perfect case

Link Posted: 3/9/2014 12:41:39 PM EDT
[#10]
This guy needs to go away.
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 12:44:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 12:47:01 PM EDT
[#12]

In his defense, Dude will never hold another normal job ever again. He will be forever known as the killer of  Trayvon Martin. Unless he finds some nitch job his life is forever fucked and will need to make a buck where ever he can.
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 12:47:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Is he not allowed to have firearms now? The article says "he's been seen trying to buy guns at local stores".
View Quote

It's a demtard web site. Also "flaunting his love of guns" lol

Read their idiot comments for more liberal stupid. Zim brings all the gd libs out of the closet too.
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 12:48:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Trollolololz.
View Quote

Saw the Z man at the gun show
Trol-lol-lol-lol-lol   lol-lol-lol-lol

Had him sign my Kel-Tec pistol

Heard a libtards head exploding
Trol-lo-lol lol-lol-lol lol-lol-lol

Wish I'd gotten a recording
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 12:48:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
The poor bastard is likely in legal bills up his ass and needs to make a few buckks any way he can.

View Quote

this guy gets it.
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 12:52:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

this guy gets it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

this guy gets it.

He won't need to work when msm CNN settle.
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 12:54:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Why?  He's a free man, and can do what he wants.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's an idiot.  A free idiot.
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 12:55:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Why would you want that nut jobs autograph?
View Quote

It's a free country (kind of).
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 1:01:23 PM EDT
[#19]
I didn't keep up with the 50000 page thread on Zimzam, how many of those counts of pedo pics, domestic violence etc actually stuck? Was he actually guilty of any thing other than being the Zimzam?

Link Posted: 3/9/2014 1:02:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Tool or not, it was a good shoot. Despite everything the media up to and including the president did to crucify him, the laws and principles that we base our American values upon somehow ultimately prevailed.

Obama and his legions of FSA minions were frothing at the mouth to make an example of Zim zam, and they ended up having to take the whole thing right on their smug collective chin. If anyone was entitled to anything frivolous in this country, it's GZ and his trolling of those shitcats.
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 1:03:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I kind of enjoy watching him say "FUCK YOU" to everyone and everything that tried to destroy him. You know that bleeding hearts have an aneurism every time he does something like this, and that's OK with me.
View Quote

Pretty much this. The media, the racists blacks, and the dot gov all the way up to and including the racist in chief tried to lynch him. And he won. Yeah I'd rub it their faces too. Fuck them. Fuck Obama holder piers fucking Morgan Nancy grace and trayvons shit bag family.
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 1:05:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Maybe I need to spell it out.  Try to look at this 3rd person - and not of strong opinion on guns/race/whatever:

Not everybody considers him a hero.  Backing him isn't furthering the future of gun owners, gun ownership/rights, or tolerable race relations.  Backing him today is damaging to those causes.  

To many people, he made some questionable and avoidable decisions, which arguably were done because he was seeking a confrontation.  In doing that, someone got killed.   Someone died, a youth no less, who was not engaging in criminal activity (despite what he was going to be doing later that night).  From a class that often feels like they are judged guilty on sight.  On top of that there is a bias of perception in the US, that skin-tone affects justice.  This doesn't help dispel that.  (If you care, my own opinion is that Zimmerman indeed should have been found Not Guilty - though his behavior since then does cast doubt on his character, and thus perhaps even intent.  But not enough to say even now he should have been found guilty.)

Compound all that with his celebrity status from some in the gun community, which represents ALL the gun community to the unfamiliar, and this guy is nothing but damage.  When people see Zimmerman celebrated, smiles, signing autographs - they see celebration of death (murder to many).   Frankly, that's the part that bugs me.  Someone on this very forum once made a post I still am affected by: "Are you the type of person who celebrates life, or do you chose to celebrate death?"  It's a profound statement - which is the window to your soul?  
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 1:06:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

this guy gets it.

And until then he still needs to eat. Also no telling how much they will settle for. So after legal fees who knows what he gets. Hes not a old dude so he has a long time to support him self and a family.
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 1:07:18 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Maybe I need to spell it out.  Try to look at this 3rd person - and not of strong opinion on guns/race/whatever:

Not everybody considers him a hero.  Backing him isn't furthering the future of gun owners, gun ownership/rights, or tolerable race relations.  Backing him today is damaging to those causes.  

To many people, he made some questionable and avoidable decisions, which arguably were done because he was seeking a confrontation.  In doing that, someone got killed.   Someone died, a youth no less, who was not engaging in criminal activity (despite what he was going to be doing later that night).  From a class that often feels like they are judged guilty on sight.  On top of that there is a bias of perception in the US, that skin-tone affects justice.  This doesn't help dispel that.  (If you care, my own opinion is that Zimmerman indeed should have been found Not Guilty - though his behavior since then does cast doubt on his character, and thus perhaps even intent.  But not enough to say even now he should have been found guilty.)

Compound all that with his celebrity status from some in the gun community, which represents ALL the gun community to the unfamiliar, and this guy is nothing but damage.  When people see Zimmerman celebrated, smiles, signing autographs - they see celebration of death (murder to many).   Frankly, that's the part that bugs me.  Someone on this very forum once made a post I still am affected by: "Are you the type of person who celebrates life, or do you chose to celebrate death?"  It's a profound statement - which is the window to your soul?  

View Quote

Since when is beating the shit out of someone legal?

Link Posted: 3/9/2014 1:07:49 PM EDT
[#25]

That idiot is going to get himself shot.

Moron.

Hey George, there's a reason why people aren't thinking about Casey Anthony anymore - she took herself off of the front page.

Link Posted: 3/9/2014 1:08:44 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

To many people, he made some questionable and avoidable decisions, which arguably were done because he was seeking a confrontation.  In doing that, someone got killed.  Someone died, a youth no less, who was not engaging in criminal activity (despite what he was going to be doing later that night).  From a class that often feels like they are judged guilty on sight.  On top of that there is a bias of perception in the US, that skin-tone affects justice.  This doesn't help dispel that.  (If you care, my own opinion is that Zimmerman indeed should have been found Not Guilty - though his behavior since then does cast doubt on his character, and thus perhaps even intent.  But not enough to say even now he should have been found guilty.)

View Quote

Assault and battery is a criminal activity.

Edit: beaten to the point. pun intended.

Link Posted: 3/9/2014 1:08:51 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
That idiot is going to get himself shot.

Moron.

Hey George, there's a reason why people aren't thinking about Casey Anthony anymore - she took herself off of the front page.

View Quote

And this too.  ^^^
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 1:09:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

The type of fat greasy looking neck beards I see at FL gun shows would want it. Went to one gun show and a guy was selling Hitler memorabilia.
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 1:10:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Better than Randy "I went to the Nazi picnic for the coleslaw" Weaver  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just the publicity gun shows need.  

I thought he was one of Arfcom's sacred cows.
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 1:10:43 PM EDT
[#30]
In?
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 1:11:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ill not judge or condemn a mans actions who was acquitted of all charges after being purposefully railroaded to appease race baiters across this nation. I may not agree with his current actions but i am not in his shoes or dealing with what he is dealing with.

So if others get butt hurt over the Z-man, then fuck them.  They tried their damnedest to railroad that simple bastard.
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 1:11:50 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

The type of fat greasy looking neck beards I see at FL gun shows would want it. Went to one gun show and a guy was selling Hitler memorabilia.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You went to a gun show and found some whacko peddling nazi swag?? LIES!!!

Link Posted: 3/9/2014 1:12:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 1:12:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/9/2014 1:15:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

+1000
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 1:17:37 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good pull, too bad most of the people posting on here don't know about ruby ridge.
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 1:22:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

To frame and put on my nightstand.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would try to get him to autograph an empty wrapper of Skittles.
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 1:26:15 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm genuinely curious what that would go for on e-bay.

Link Posted: 3/9/2014 1:31:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

You are a low-information poster, and should be ashamed of posting this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wish I was a better communicator - the point of this was the perspective of normals - not us.   And yes,  the view of many is Trayvon Trevor (autocorrect) was not engaging in criminal activity prior to Zimmerman initiating stalking.  A lot of people view Zimmerman as this instigator.   Do *I*?  Eh, Trevon was a Punk, I'd want my neighborhood watch on the ball.   Not everyone quite seems it that way. Antagonizing can bite you in the ass.
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 1:32:53 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
I wish I was a better communicator - the point of this was the perspective of normals - not us.   And yes,  the view of many is Trevor was not engaging in criminal activity prior to Zimmerman initiating stalking.  A lot of people view Zimmerman as this instigator.   Do *I*?  Eh, Trevor was a Punk, I'd want my neighborhood watch on the ball.   Not everyone quite seems it that way. Antogonizing can bite you in the ass.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I wish I was a better communicator - the point of this was the perspective of normals - not us.   And yes,  the view of many is Trevor was not engaging in criminal activity prior to Zimmerman initiating stalking.  A lot of people view Zimmerman as this instigator.   Do *I*?  Eh, Trevor was a Punk, I'd want my neighborhood watch on the ball.   Not everyone quite seems it that way. Antogonizing can bite you in the ass.

If Trayvon was christened "Trevor", we'd probably not be having this conversation.

Link Posted: 3/9/2014 1:43:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

somebody gonna get trayvon'ed...

Link Posted: 3/9/2014 1:44:41 PM EDT
[#42]
I couldn't care less what he does, but this will get spun as "gun owners treat Zimmerman as a hero because he killed a black kid," if they haven't already (I didn't even bother to read the article.)
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 1:47:04 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh, stop it.....

Much of the stuff you post is good stuff, then occasionally you post a zinger like this and I think "WTF"?
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 1:47:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 1:47:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

You actually calling someone a nut job, irony
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You actually calling someone a nut job, irony

OOH! That's going to leave a welt!
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 1:48:01 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This, I don't see an issue.
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 1:48:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Just to piss off people like you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just to piss off people like you.

Oh, absolutely!!!
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 1:50:19 PM EDT
[#48]
What could go wrong?

Link Posted: 3/9/2014 1:53:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Hell, if I owned a gun company, I'd hire him. It would piss the libs off, it would suck gun enthusiasts in, even negative fame is FAME and brilliant marketing.

I'd go further and give him a gun to carry, take a pic of him holstering it, some kind of slogan "Safety is not a compromise in a world where there is none".
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 1:58:25 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted: Antagonizing can bite you in the ass.

View Quote
Trying to get a better ID of someone is antagonizing them?

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top