BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 8:42:19 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
A new .30 caliber cartridge will be introduced that will set the standard for the next century.

LOL

Very true. 30-06 still kicking !
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 8:54:17 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Rick James will pass away.

He's still alive?
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 10:02:27 AM EDT
[#3]
My buddy, who is sleeping with a girl who works in the Pentagon, said that she told hin that Joe Leiberman would be Secretary of Defense within a few months. I told him that she was nuts and bet him $20 that it wouldn't happen.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 12:40:55 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Rick James will pass away.

He's still alive?

He died last summer.

-Ben
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 1:52:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Major earthquake the second week of 2006, in Malaysia.

Guiliani says he WILL seek the Republican Nomination (but he won't get it, it will go to the former Governor of Virginia)

Violence in Iraq will dwindle to nothing

Israel will perform a wave of military strikes against Iran. Russia gets in a huff, but does nothing.

We begin -overt- strikes within Syria.

A major skeleton in John Kerry's closet comes out, eliminating him from the running for DNC nomination.

Reid does an about face on a number of issues.

Microsoft stock increases by a 63 percent.

Google stock drops by 42 percent by year end.

The team with yellow pants wins the Super Bowl by 16.

Michael Moore retires from public life in disgrace.

Bush approval rating 67 by year end.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 1:58:42 AM EDT
[#6]
An act of terror on US soil will be stopped by armed citizens, with all terrorists killed or captured. An investigation will reveal that the terrorists, all of middle eastern origin, entered the US across our southern border, masquerading as mexican border jumpers. Fox news will cover the story and the MSM will be forced to join in. Our southern border will be locked down, gun stores will do record business, and some people (and some politicians) will wake up.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 2:00:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Israel will bomb Iran with intel from USA
Castro will DRT
1,500,000 illegals will invade via Mexico

and...

Swinestien and The Hilebeast will have a major scandal involving axle grease and a pony.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 5:58:09 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
An act of terror on US soil will be stopped by armed citizens, with all terrorists killed or captured. An investigation will reveal that the terrorists, all of middle eastern origin, entered the US across our southern border, masquerading as mexican border jumpers. Fox news will cover the story and the MSM will be forced to join in. Our southern border will be locked down, gun stores will do record business, and some people (and some politicians) will wake up.

As long as we're dreaming I've always wanted a pony

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 8:33:56 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

As long as we're dreaming I've always wanted a pony

No pony but I've got a bridge I'll sell you.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 10:58:04 AM EDT
[#10]
A new flavor/shape of marshmallow will be added to Lucky Charms cereal.  
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 11:05:19 AM EDT
[#11]
I predict that the MSM and the Democrats will manufature yet another fake scandal to try to blame on the Bush administration and yet again it will fail.
I predict I will hit 16,000 posts before 1/2/06 is over...  
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 11:15:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 11:16:46 AM EDT
[#13]
There will be a series of violent crimes committed by Muslim men and illegal immigrants with ties to nations that sponsor terrorism.  The feds will immediately declare those incidents were not terrorist related.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 11:38:37 AM EDT
[#14]
2 prominent congress critters leave suddenly.  Happily both are liberals.
Another surprise opening on the Supremes and Bush appoints another conservative.  Riots and demonstrations follow when the decisions of the Supremes disappoints the uber-leftists.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 11:51:10 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
China and Iran involved in warfare with Israel.
Syria will be decimated.
Zarqawi will be caught.
bin Laden dies before he's captured.
Saddam will be hung.

HH

I think I saw a report that said OBL is dead already.

hijack mode disengaged.

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 12:39:40 PM EDT
[#16]
I will go shooting.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 2:49:16 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I predict that the MSM and the Democrats will manufature yet another fake scandal to try to blame on the Bush administration and yet again it will fail.
I predict I will hit 16,000 posts before 1/2/06 is over...  

Better hurry.  You only have a few hours to go...

Already there, bud.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 3:05:00 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
- We'll get Bin Ladin  

- I will get laid

- Darth Vader will choke a bitch

Well, two out of three ain't bad.

Vulcan94
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 3:07:19 PM EDT
[#19]
Gov. Granholm will be given the boot (oh please God)
I'll finally get off my butt and go away to college (Hillsdale, woot!)
I won't buy a new gun
The minutemen on the border will find themselves in a shoot out with with either Mexican drug runners or the Mexican military (as if there's any difference).  No matter the outcome/circumstances, they will be crucified by the media.

That's about it for my predictions...
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 3:18:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Nude dwarf jello wrestling televised in new reality show.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 3:25:52 PM EDT
[#21]
I will shoot AR-15s.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 3:56:09 PM EDT
[#22]

There will be a series of violent crimes committed by Muslim men and illegal immigrants with ties to nations that sponsor terrorism. The feds will immediately declare those incidents were not terrorist related.

And just site and release the bastards and hope they appear in court.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 4:53:10 AM EDT
[#23]
Whatever happens, it will be Bush's fault.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 4:56:13 AM EDT
[#24]
Each new day will start at the stroke of Midnight.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 12:51:51 AM EDT
[#25]
1) UT beats USC by 14.  Vince Young makes 4 spectacular passes that result in touchdowns.  Reggie Bush fumbles twice.

(2) There is a major earthquake in Malaysia next week.  The Richter measurement is 6.2, but it does not result in a tsunami.

(3)  A major fire destroys 40 percent of Kansas City.

(4) Kerry does not run for president again.  A major skeleton is discovered in his closet.  McCain tries, and fails.  The next president is a Republican Governor from the East Coast.

(5) A major breakthrough in cloning technology will be announced two weeks from now.  It will come from the far east, and ultimately result in human cloning.

(6) In three months, Israel attacks Iran.  Russia tries to step in, but backs off.

(7) Sharon dies in four months.  Netanyahu replaces him.

(8) In April, Boeing announces a new stealth plane, called the TR-3

(9) Terrorists attempt to blow up the subways in New York in March.  Fortunately, their bombs are duds.

(10)  That fellow who played Roseanne's husband gets killed in a freak car wreck in March.

(11) Jake Gylenhaal gets arrested for being with a prostitute in February.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 12:58:41 AM EDT
[#26]
The sun will rise.

The sun will set.

No matter what we bitch about, the sun will still rise and set.

Other than that, it's a guessing game.  

And if the sun doesn't rise and set, then who cares about the rest.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 1:51:26 AM EDT
[#27]
The Dow Jones owned and operated WSJ will continue to spread self-serving lies. The a-holes who are "fully invested" in the market will make squat.

The Boomers will continue to bid up real estate in the sun belt (esp. out of the hurricane zone). Real estate will remain the best place to have your money.

George W. won't do jack shit about the border.

W. will  waste hundreds of billions in Iraq unless he moves to partition it.

"Iraq" will be partitioned or remain in anarchy.

Medical care will get worse and more expensive at the same time.

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:01:57 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

There will be a series of violent crimes committed by Muslim men and illegal immigrants with ties to nations that sponsor terrorism. The feds will immediately declare those incidents were not terrorist related.

And just cite and release the bastards and hope they appear in court.

and it will be a CoC violation to point out the connection.

other than that:

Avian flu finally makes it to Human~>Human, SHTF, and the libtards blame Bush for geese migration patterns
Gasoline prices stablize temporarily at $3/gal before going up after another summer of hurricanes in the Gulf of Mexico
This time, NOLA gets head on with a Cat5 and there isn't anything to salvage, NOLA as a city is written off as a loss
NYC gets its hurricane and SHTF since no one evacuates, NOLA redux but on a grander scale
The Moslem jihadists are encouraged by the libtards and stage an attack on USA mainland, introducing use of IEDs here

wganz

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 12:17:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Scientists at Texas A&M university manage to isolate the ingredient in beer that makes ugly women appear to be beautiful, and begin selling it in a form that can be dispersed as a sprayed mist.  Ugly women worldwide that you thought would never go on a single date get married right and left.  NOW as an organization closes down for lack of membership.  Hillary Clinton gets dozens of male stalkers.  Roseanne Barr has to flee to South America to avoid getting hit on.  Dianne Feinstein resigns from the Senate.  The world ends up a better place.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 12:30:47 PM EDT
[#30]

Scientists at Texas A&M university manage to isolate the ingredient in beer that makes ugly women appear to be beautiful, and begin selling it in a form that can be dispersed as a sprayed mist. Ugly women worldwide that you thought would never go on a single date get married right and left. NOW as an organization closes down for lack of membership. Hillary Clinton gets dozens of male stalkers. Roseanne Barr has to flee to South America to avoid getting hit on. Dianne Feinstein resigns from the Senate. The world ends up a better place.

Wrong. There is no such thing as an ugly woman, only fat women.

The Dow Jones owned and operated WSJ will continue to spread self-serving lies. The a-holes who are "fully invested" in the market will make squat.

The Boomers will continue to bid up real estate in the sun belt (esp. out of the hurricane zone). Real estate will remain the best place to have your money.

George W. won't do jack shit about the border.

W. will waste hundreds of billions in Iraq unless he moves to partition it.

"Iraq" will be partitioned or remain in anarchy.

Medical care will get worse and more expensive at the same time.

Dead on.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 12:37:53 PM EDT
[#31]
The Pit will remain closed.

It'll will remain Bush's fault.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top