Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/3/2001 7:15:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I once told a female colleague that she had no idea what it took to make a man. She told me that she could tell what a man was. I replied that I had no doubt that she could spot one but that she had no idea what it took to make one. Only a man new that. She stared at me incredulous and couldn't figure out what to say next. It obviously pissed her off though.
Link Posted: 6/3/2001 7:21:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By dr jarhead:
I once told a female colleague that she had no idea what it took to make a man. She told me that she could tell what a man was. I replied that I had no doubt that she could spot one but that she had no idea what it took to make one. Only a man new that. She stared at me incredulous and couldn't figure out what to say next. It obviously pissed her off though.
View Quote

What he said. Sorry ladies, it takes a man to make a boy a man.  And their is an agends to remove the 'testosterone' from boys.
Link Posted: 6/3/2001 7:22:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I once told a colleague that she had no idea what it took to make a man. She told me that she knew one when she saw one. I replied that I didn't doubt that she could spot one but that she had no idea what it took to make one. Only a man knew that. She stared at me incredulous, not knowing what to say(looked like it was the first time in a long time). She tried not to show it but boy was she pissed.
Get your boy out of that fucking place now and tell the owner or manager why. Don't waste your time telling the flunkies who work there-they'll only think you're the one with the problem.
Miss Magnum, you are way off base on this one.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top