User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/26/2001 1:11:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Too bad this isn't a chat room.

At least they have an "IGNORE THIS PERSON" OR "IGNORE PERMANENTLY" button.......

DK [:D]
View Quote

Yeah there is no ignore, but for dumb people like you who cant realize they have a choice to look or not they should make one..... even though it would not possibly be functional, but that doesn't matter cause so is your brain

Also for you other people and WW2, Hitler would have taken over Britain and Russia, big shit, the second he would have stepped onto America there would have been immediate war anyway, though Hitler would have had nukes. and Hitler didn't want to invade the Americas until the US got involved. it would have been useful for Germany to keep neutral country's to filter all that Nazi gold from all those teeth.
Link Posted: 6/26/2001 2:31:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/26/2001 6:35:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Hum,

Member with less than 50 posts, half of which are 'how to ?s' on illegal MGs and suppressors= either A.  BATF troll, or B.  Immature prepubescent troll who wants to sound tough.

My guess is B.  But either way, a troll.
Link Posted: 6/26/2001 6:43:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/26/2001 6:48:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
"3rd , ar15.com would have to give full access of its server to the ATF in order for them to get your IP, which would require a warrant or legal form giving them permission for this information unless ar15.com gives this information out for jollies anyway, or they would have to hack the server using a Trojan virus and gaining Root on the server. So they would have to break a law to get incriminating evidence which would be inadmissible in court."

Hmm...

May I be so bold as to suggest that your academic studies include the reading of the book Unintended Consequences.  In it, you will find details of actions taken at various times by our government which could be considered "inadmissible in court".

I would especially like to direct your attention to pages 451-453, which is Henry Bowman's reaction to the undercover ATF agent's attempt to ask about this very same subject at the gun show.

When it comes to the subject of automatic weapons and the illegal manufacture/possession of same, our government takes a very hard line.
I, and doubtless many others, have no desire to wake up at 2 AM with an MP5 stuck to side of our heads.

This is the Internet, there are many sources of the information you seek.  Consider a broader search.
View Quote

Even though that book was fiction, it IS an extremly excellent book!

However, the stuff in that book did, and DOES happen in real-life.
Link Posted: 6/26/2001 7:04:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
but for dumb people like you.........
View Quote

Dumb?? I am not the one that is so [b]FUCKING STUPID TO BUILD ILLEGAL FIREARMS!!!![/b]

I didn't insult your intelligence asshole.....so don't insult mine.

As far as a choice to read or not to read, by the time I realized just what a [b]PRICK[/b] you were it was too late.......

DK

P.S. Oh yeah, by the way    [-!-]
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 12:28:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
3rd [sniper], ar15.com would have to give full access of its server to the ATF in order for them to get your IP, which would require a warrant or legal form giving them permission for this information unless ar15.com gives this information out for jollies anyway, or they would have to hack the server using a Trojan virus and gaining Root on the server. So they would have to break a law to get incriminating evidence which would be inadmissible in court.
[owned]
View Quote

OH YEA!!! the ATF would NEVER break the law to get incriminating evidence!!!!!! What planet are you from?????
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 12:33:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Let's see; The lion was looking for courage, the tin man a heart...what was the scarecrow wanting?
View Quote

HA!!! Right in the x-Ring!!!!
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 4:45:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Let's see; The lion was looking for courage, the tin man a heart...what was the scarecrow wanting?
View Quote

DK [:D]

That was just toooo damn funny!!

Here's to ya for that one!! [beer]
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 5:29:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 6:09:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Scarecrow:

Just something to think about: Ted Kazinsky, the "Unabomber"... Was tracked and convicted... And that guy lived in a much more remote area, and used a F*ing typewriter!

If they can get him... They can sure as hell find your silly ass...
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 9:30:02 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

[smoke]BREWHAHAHA!! You made my day! "Wish I had
said that"
Even though the day is not over here is my vote for QUOTE OF THE DAY[smoke]

Link Posted: 6/27/2001 2:24:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
first of all [-!-], I search for all my information on a basis of academic study, nothing more, I have made other devices, but that is only from other sources, all I use this board for is information, not someone to tell me I have to do it.
2nd [-!-!-], you say "for academic study only" after anything you say and its legally not considered you inciting anyone to do anything illegal just as learning chemistry doesn't make people immediately want to create home explosives.
3rd [sniper], ar15.com would have to give full access of its server to the ATF in order for them to get your IP, which would require a warrant or legal form giving them permission for this information unless ar15.com gives this information out for jollies anyway, or they would have to hack the server using a Trojan virus and gaining Root on the server. So they would have to break a law to get incriminating evidence which would be inadmissible in court.
4th [spank], I have and will continue to build so called "illegal machine guns" aslong as the government continues to neglect the rights of its people, here in Canada we also have a bill of rights and in it it specifically and in more depth says "the right to bear arms" then the same amendment in the US.
5th [%(],Information is the only power that will be left when your government finally becomes just like Britain and bans all firearms and you will wish you had asked that one question here before the knowledge was forever lost or caries a hefty price. [owned]
View Quote

scarrycrow [>Q]

just kidding [:D] i agree

i did not know that an RKBA was in a canadian constitution. were canadian rights natural or were they privilages granted by govmint?

canadian fearing lib
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 2:33:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
So I guess the ATF will get the IP from AR15.com since I haven’t put a picture up yet and they will contact my Canadian ISP and get my address the charge me for breaking us federal law, come over the border, arrest me, then bring me back to face one of your stupid ass courts where only people with the most money are safe, right?
Or maybe one of you idiots thinks the ATF will do all that and contact my regional police up here and they will come like shock troops thru my front door and arrest my wife and me! I’m sure all this will happened now I have talked on the evil ATF controlled AR15.com!

If your police are too stupid to catch a guy buying 1 ton of ammonium nitrate for blowing up a building then they will have no problem getting me!

And I think the main thing you people cannot grasp (maybe its all that inbreeding) is that when someone asks a question, you either answer it or move on. Maybe in the US and your shit school system you get extra marks during an exam if you answer a question with “I fucked your mom, LOL” or saying anything completely off topic.

As for your country not being like England, I’m sure 5 years ago they could have never imagined that happening to them.
View Quote

I sense a lot of anger, are you ok? i thougt inbreeding only occured in places that democrats didn't live.

its not too late to say you were only kidding about the lighting link. you were just having a McScarrycrow moment.

lib freud [:/]
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 2:39:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
You people came late in WW2 just cause your lame asses got bombed in pearl harbor while your men where all out on the town fucking more Asian bitches then a platoon in Vietnam.
And as for the Russians, you people started the shit with them in the first place, you should have invaded them when General Paton had the chance.
View Quote

Hey!!! dont talk about mai ling like that. she a hell of a lot nicer than you mean candians. and we could'nt bomb the ruskies are we would not have something for the 60's movement to bitch about the evil Republican military arms race wich supports the dreaded capitalist economy.

fellow comrade with asian kittens lib [:P]
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 2:50:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Don't worry Striker we Americans will still continue to visit Canada because our dollar goes a long way there. BTW, has anyone seen the John Candy movie "Canadian Bacon"?
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 2:58:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 3:08:54 PM EDT
[#18]
I would like to say I am sorry for bashing the united states, I guess who I am really pissed off at is your government. I can't belive the way all your rights mean nothing and don't even protect you anymore, I thought the united states was more of a free country.
I love your country and I love your people, I understand you people wish to be discreet so I will keep to finding my answers in the Paladin Press.

sorry to all those of you who understand.
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 3:26:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I would like to say I am sorry for bashing the united states, I guess who I am really pissed off at is your government. I can't belive the way all your rights mean nothing and don't even protect you anymore, I thought the united states was more of a free country.
I love your country and I love your people, I understand you people wish to be discreet so I will keep to finding my answers in the Paladin Press. sorry to all those of you who understand.
View Quote

[size=3] More mcbullkrap from mcscarecrow[/size=3]
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 3:35:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I love your country and I love your people, I understand you people wish to be discreet so I will keep to finding my answers in the Paladin Press. sorry to all those of you who understand.
View Quote

[size=3] More mcbullkrap from mcscarecrow[/size=3]
View Quote

Well if that is what you think then go fuck yourself cause I'm sure not sorry for your McFat ass. anyone else who is grown up enough to realize what I said I really do mean it, I'm sorry, except for those of you holding a grudge.
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 1:57:28 AM EDT
[#21]

Well if that is what you think then go fuck yourself cause I'm sure not sorry for your McFat ass. anyone else who is grown up enough to realize what I said I really do mean it, I'm sorry, except for those of you holding a grudge.[/quote]

Hey Hangfire, Can you realy fuck yourself like Scared crow says you can???? Boy THAT would be a sight!! post some pics[sex][:D]

Isn't a grudge a place where you park your John Dere?????
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 5:32:49 AM EDT
[#22]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top