BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 2:53:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

There are plenty of nutters in here accusing him of devil worship.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
GD:  “Yoga is the gateway drug to SATAN, because of Hinduism!”

GD:  “Say, that Vivek Ramaswamy guy seems pretty squared away..,”

There are plenty of nutters in here accusing him of devil worship.

You don't even have to be religious to object to him based on his religion.

What he believes and practices is antithetical to the American way of life, and the Judeo-Christian values he claims to revere.

From a religious standpoint, worshiping false gods is not necessarily the same as devil worship.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 3:16:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Forget Yoga, for the express train to hell: play Dungeons and Dragons while eating Devil's Food Cake and listening to an AC/DC album backwards.  Early boarding if you have an Ouija Board in the room.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 3:21:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Forget Yoga, for the express train to hell: play Dungeons and Dragons while eating Devil's Food Cake and listening to an AC/DC album backwards.  Early boarding if you have an Ouija Board in the room.
View Quote

Highway to Hell, backwards is Hell to Highway.
Let that sink in.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 3:26:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Let that sink in.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let that sink in.

Wouldn't it be something more like "Ulllleeeeeee muwhelllllll" though?

It's been a while since my backward masking days, but I remember most stuff sounding like the whale talk in Finding Nemo...
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 3:28:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Let that sink in.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let that sink in.

I remember a Jr high substitute teacher lecturing us about how evil AC/DC was, because their name obviously meant they swung both ways sexually.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 3:36:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I remember a Jr high substitute teacher lecturing us about how evil AC/DC was, because their name obviously meant they swung both ways sexually.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let that sink in.

As a youngster, I was told that KiSS stood for Knights in satans service.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 3:48:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

FWIW, Ramaswamy's religion is one of my (several) main objections to him. I don't want to derail this thread (is that possible at this point?), but I've posted my thoughts in the various Ramaswamy threads we've done previously.
View Quote

That was crazy town there, too.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 3:51:32 PM EDT
[#8]
It really helps with my back pain so, no care.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 3:53:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let that sink in.

.. Because the lyrics to "Dirty Deeds" didn't raise that particular multicolor flag?
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 4:26:50 PM EDT
[#10]

Yep, she's a freak.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 4:32:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

.. Because the lyrics to "Dirty Deeds" didn't raise that particular multicolor flag?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let that sink in.

No.

Is that a serious question?
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 4:48:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

No.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let that sink in.

No.

If you got a lady and you want her gone
But you ain't got the guts
She keeps naggin' at you night and day
Enough to drive you nuts
Pick up the phone, leave her alone
It's time you made a stand

For a fee, I'm happy to be
Your back-door man, hey

If there's another interpretation to offering to be another man's "back door man" it's escaping me right now.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 4:50:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

If there's another interpretation to offering to be another man's "back door man" it's escaping me right now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let that sink in.

No.

If you got a lady and you want her gone
But you ain't got the guts
She keeps naggin' at you night and day
Enough to drive you nuts
Pick up the phone, leave her alone
It's time you made a stand

For a fee, I'm happy to be
Your back-door man, hey

Link Posted: 9/25/2023 4:53:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

the phrase "back-door man" refers to a man having an affair with a married woman, using the back door as an exit before the husband comes home.

But if you are always looking for gay stuff, you will always find gay stuff.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 4:56:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not sure if you're trolling or not.

"back door man" refers to banging the guy's wife during the day, then sneaking out the back door when the man gets home and is entering through the front door.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 4:56:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Yoga is truly a worship session with many gods (demons).  I have heard too many testimonies of people who came out of practicing yoga because they started experiencing depression, or got diagnosed with cancer, suicidal thoughts, etc.  All satan needs is for a man or woman to give him a “legal” right to come in and oppress or possess a person??

From my preacher

HOLY YOGA & CHRISTIAN YOGA?

Let’s talk about a controversial topic for Christians. Yoga in the church!

Growing up as a radical Buddhist, I taught many occult practices, experiences which now allow me, as a Christian, to quickly discern the occult from that which is truly holy and righteous. As a child, many Buddhist monks believed me to be a reincarnation of a Buddha from Tibet. They asked me to train people on many occult practices, such as opening third eyes, meditation, astral projection, keys to commanding demons, mind control, mind programming, and the cursing or charging of objects to impart demons into the possessor, among other wicked and occult things.

Christian yoga, or Holy yoga, is crazy, dangerous, and idiotic for any Christian to practice. Amending anything, especially things meant to be the worship of other gods, with the title “Christian” or “Holy” doesn’t sanctify it. It's like saying Christian witchcraft, holy voodoo, Christian magic, or holy Halloween. The truth about yoga is that all forms, no matter how it's repackaged, are forms of idol worship, the worship of false gods and demons. If you ask true yogis, a master of the religion of yoga, they frequently scoff at the idea that Christians belittle their religious acts of worship by calling the religion of yoga "stretching" or "exercise."

The word yoga comes from the Sanskrit root word “yug,” which literally means to yoke or unite. This union does not refer to the union of your fingers touching your toes or your nose touching your knees. Instead, each yoga pose is designed to create a yug (yoke or union) of the person who practices yoga with three distinct Hindu gods: brahma, shiva, and vishnu, the Hindu version of the holy trinity.

The practice of yoga, no matter how you attempt to repackage, justify, or sanctify it, is 100% idol worship. The poses invite brahma, shiva, and vishnu to enter you, be yoked to you, and be unified with your soul (mind, will, and emotions) and your body (flesh).
What I find sad and interesting is that most “Christians” who religiously practice yoga will defend their practice with more fervency and passion than their relationship with Jesus Christ.
Ezekiel 44:23 NASB
Moreover, they shall teach My people the difference between the holy and the profane, and cause them to discern between the unclean and the clean.
1 Peter 3:15 NASB
But sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence.
View Quote

A lot of really crazy shit gets posted in GD.

This tops the list.

Link Posted: 9/25/2023 4:57:06 PM EDT
[#17]
I was stationed in India at the Embassy for a tour.  I went there with no prejudices, but came away with some.

Yoga is stretching.  Westerners turned it into something a little different, and Indians capitalized on that.  I didn't like hippies before, and liked them far less after living in India.  

India is not a holy place.  It's more of a petri dish.  There are some beautiful things about India.  It might be the most beautiful train wreck on the planet.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 4:59:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

the phrase "back-door man" refers to a man having an affair with a married woman, using the back door as an exit before the husband comes home.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think that's what I just said. Unless you're suggesting that offering to be the husband's back-door man means the singer will be banging the wife. Which doesn't make sense when it comes right after "Pick up the phone, leave her alone, it's time you made a stand."
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 5:03:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/25/2023 5:24:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Yoga is truly a worship session with many gods (demons).  I have heard too many testimonies of people who came out of practicing yoga because they started experiencing depression, or got diagnosed with cancer, suicidal thoughts, etc.  All satan needs is for a man or woman to give him a “legal” right to come in and oppress or possess a person??

From my preacher

Growing up as a radical Buddhist, I taught many occult practices, experiences which now allow me, as a Christian, to quickly discern the occult from that which is truly holy and righteous. As a child, many Buddhist monks believed me to be a reincarnation of a Buddha from Tibet. They asked me to train people on many occult practices, such as opening third eyes, meditation, astral projection, keys to commanding demons, mind control, mind programming, and the cursing or charging of objects to impart demons into the possessor, among other wicked and occult things.

Christian yoga, or Holy yoga, is crazy, dangerous, and idiotic for any Christian to practice. Amending anything, especially things meant to be the worship of other gods, with the title “Christian” or “Holy” doesn’t sanctify it. It's like saying Christian witchcraft, holy voodoo, Christian magic, or holy Halloween. The truth about yoga is that all forms, no matter how it's repackaged, are forms of idol worship, the worship of false gods and demons. If you ask true yogis, a master of the religion of yoga, they frequently scoff at the idea that Christians belittle their religious acts of worship by calling the religion of yoga "stretching" or "exercise."

The word yoga comes from the Sanskrit root word “yug,” which literally means to yoke or unite. This union does not refer to the union of your fingers touching your toes or your nose touching your knees. Instead, each yoga pose is designed to create a yug (yoke or union) of the person who practices yoga with three distinct Hindu gods: brahma, shiva, and vishnu, the Hindu version of the holy trinity.

The practice of yoga, no matter how you attempt to repackage, justify, or sanctify it, is 100% idol worship. The poses invite brahma, shiva, and vishnu to enter you, be yoked to you, and be unified with your soul (mind, will, and emotions) and your body (flesh).
What I find sad and interesting is that most “Christians” who religiously practice yoga will defend their practice with more fervency and passion than their relationship with Jesus Christ.
Moreover, they shall teach My people the difference between the holy and the profane, and cause them to discern between the unclean and the clean.
But sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence.
View Quote

Is this some kind of weird joke?
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 5:28:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I think that's what I just said. Unless you're suggesting that offering to be the husband's back-door man means the singer will be banging the wife. Which doesn't make sense when it comes right after "Pick up the phone, leave her alone, it's time you made a stand."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm going to go out on a limb and say he isn't implying that he will bang the husband or the wife, but that he will kill the wife.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 5:35:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The song is written as a hit man's advertisement. It's a play on words. The wife has a back door man, the hit man will be the husband's back door man by sneaking in and assassinating the cheating wife.

The hit man is offering assassinations, not butt sex

ETA the lyrics before your quote are about cheating
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 5:35:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm doomed.  Doomed I tell you...
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 5:38:27 PM EDT
[#24]
1 Corinthians 8:1
Now as touching things offered unto idols, we know that we all have knowledge. Knowledge puffeth up, but charity edifieth.

And if any man think that he knoweth any thing, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know.

But if any man love God, the same is known of him.

As concerning therefore the eating of those things that are offered in sacrifice unto idols, we know that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is none other God but one.

For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)
But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Howbeit there is not in every man that knowledge: for some with conscience of the idol unto this hour eat it as a thing offered unto an idol; and their conscience being weak is defiled.

But meat commendeth us not to God: for neither, if we eat, are we the better; neither, if we eat not, are we the worse.

But take heed lest by any means this liberty of yours become a stumblingblock to them that are weak.

For if any man see thee which hast knowledge sit at meat in the idol's temple, shall not the conscience of him which is weak be emboldened to eat those things which are offered to idols;

And through thy knowledge shall the weak brother perish, for whom Christ died?

But when ye sin so against the brethren, and wound their weak conscience, ye sin against Christ.

Wherefore, if meat make my brother to offend, I will eat no flesh while the world standeth, lest I make my brother to offend.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 5:39:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Now, yoga britches are absolutely a tool of the devil, sent to lure wayward souls and wandering eyes.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 5:41:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

From my preacher

View Quote

Some simple minded shit right there. Hope you didnt have to pay to receive this learned wisdom.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 5:41:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What if you have deviled eggs as a side with the devil's food cake?
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 5:49:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let that sink in.

Dirty deeds, done with sheep! ??
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 5:49:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Naked yoga was good until they took it off youtube.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 5:52:02 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I posted it because my wife is fit and healthy. Both physically and spiritually, and this is a midcap thread, where the worshipers of obesity come to congregate.

I'm hoping with my love and patience, that I can steer at least one of my fellow arfcommers back from the worship of mayonnaise and back into the loving arms of Jesus and tight fitting yoga pants. As it should be.

You're welcome.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting.

Why did you post that picture?  Do you know?

Think about it.

You are making an argument of some kind, and you offer that picture as some kind of "proof".  So what is your argument, exactly?  And what does it "prove" to you, in your mind?

When you've discovered what it is, say it aloud, to all of us.

Does it seem stupid to you when you say it aloud?

If this thinking exercise results in more clarity inside of your head--you're welcome.

I posted it because my wife is fit and healthy. Both physically and spiritually, and this is a midcap thread, where the worshipers of obesity come to congregate.

I'm hoping with my love and patience, that I can steer at least one of my fellow arfcommers back from the worship of mayonnaise and back into the loving arms of Jesus and tight fitting yoga pants. As it should be.

You're welcome.

Next on the agenda, "BAN THE OLYMPICS!!! IDOLATRY! IT'S EVEN IN THE NAME!!!".

Yep. The Olympics were originally derived from the Greeks activities, which were in homage to their gods. Therefore the Olympics and all exercise are forms of debbil worship, and everyone should stop exercising NOW.

Oh Midcap... I see where this is all headed....
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 6:01:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Sounds like she’s crazy, not a Satanist.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
One of the most conservative women I've ever known, I mean gun toting, worked at a gun shop, fairly religious, etc, got into Yoga hardcore and it has totally transformed her.

In many of her reels and stories she looks possessed.  In one of hers she goes on about how touching the warmth of her stools and feeling them is so freeing.

I mean she has completely lost her mind.  

So I can see what Yoga did to her and what the OP is saying makes sense.

ETA:  I don't think practicing the poses of Yoga is bad and sinful or anything like that.  But it does open you up to Buddhism and Satanism, making it easy to fall prey to it like my friend did.

Sounds like she’s crazy, not a Satanist.

Eerily similar to the kind of lunacy the antigunners exhibit. "Look THAT nutjob had a gun and committed atrocities, therefore ALL GUN OWNERS are nutjobs and it's only a matter of time until we find out about them committing atrocities!".

"ANY anecdotal crap that supports my feelz = EVIDENCE. Anything that contradicts my feelz = BS".
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 6:04:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Whats so horrible about a chick who can get all bendy and make it even easier to tongue punch her fart box...
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 6:08:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

FWIW, Ramaswamy's religion is one of my (several) main objections to him. I don't want to derail this thread (is that possible at this point?), but I've posted my thoughts in the various Ramaswamy threads we've done previously.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
GD:  “Yoga is the gateway drug to SATAN, because of Hinduism!”

GD:  “Say, that Vivek Ramaswamy guy seems pretty squared away..,”

The biggest danger about Ramaswamy's religion, is all the rhyming memes that might result if he... uhh... didn't do what he's promised to do

Link Posted: 9/25/2023 6:17:11 PM EDT
[#35]

Yoga with goats @SunflowerFarmCreamery

Jay
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 6:40:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Some simple minded shit right there. Hope you didnt have to pay to receive this learned wisdom.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yoga is truly a worship session with many gods (demons).  I have heard too many testimonies of people who came out of practicing yoga because they started experiencing depression, or got diagnosed with cancer, suicidal thoughts, etc.  All satan needs is for a man or woman to give him a "legal" right to come in and oppress or possess a person??

From my preacher

Let's talk about a controversial topic for Christians. Yoga in the church!

Christian yoga, or Holy yoga, is crazy, dangerous, and idiotic for any Christian to practice. Amending anything, especially things meant to be the worship of other gods, with the title "Christian" or "Holy" doesn't sanctify it. It's like saying Christian witchcraft, holy voodoo, Christian magic, or holy Halloween. The truth about yoga is that all forms, no matter how it's repackaged, are forms of idol worship, the worship of false gods and demons. If you ask true yogis, a master of the religion of yoga, they frequently scoff at the idea that Christians belittle their religious acts of worship by calling the religion of yoga "stretching" or "exercise."

The word yoga comes from the Sanskrit root word "yug," which literally means to yoke or unite. This union does not refer to the union of your fingers touching your toes or your nose touching your knees. Instead, each yoga pose is designed to create a yug (yoke or union) of the person who practices yoga with three distinct Hindu gods: brahma, shiva, and vishnu, the Hindu version of the holy trinity.

What I find sad and interesting is that most "Christians" who religiously practice yoga will defend their practice with more fervency and passion than their relationship with Jesus Christ.

10% for THE Big Guy.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 8:20:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Yoga is truly a worship session with many gods (demons).
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 8:30:41 PM EDT
[#38]
Midcap's post (OP) is almost as dumb as EVERY buck19 post.  All a complete waste of site resources.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 8:31:30 PM EDT
[#39]
The closest thing in the Bible could be the thing Paul dealt with 1 Corinthians 8 about eating meats sacrificed to idols. It doesn't actually cause satan to take over your body or cause halloween to come early that year. It doesn't even matter if you do it unknowingly. It only becomes an issue when you knowingly participate in the false gods and have the appearance of evil.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 8:41:47 PM EDT
[#40]
Is this the new yoga pants picture thread???

If so it really sucks so far!
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 8:55:20 PM EDT
[#41]
Ah yes…seven pages of arguments, all based on OP trolling with his usual schtick.

I can’t believe he didn’t fit fat girls, beefy vagina lips, hairy snatches, and “baps” in there…along with some hood rat speak and poor spelling.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 8:58:00 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

OP is trolling, and trying to make Christianity look rediculous.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I get what OP is saying.
Originally yoga was a form of worship and meditation of Hindu gods, and a way to gain enlightenment.
In scripture it warns Christians to  discern what they allow into their lives such as trinkets of eastern mysticism, witchcraft, and idols.

Not true. OP is correct.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 8:58:08 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Thanks Bro!!! I did not know... Now that I think about it, the pineal gland played a part in the movie Reanimator... Barbara Crampton was not terribly thick, but still hot... Jeez... where did that memory come from???
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
On a kind of related note, the now grown up Lutz children said that George and Kathy Lutz, doing Transcendental Meditation is what led to the Amityville Horror...

once the portal is open, it sometimes can never be closed

We have a pineal gland for a reason

I could just google that shit, but I don't know what the pineal gland has to do with it???

Your pineal gland releases DMT, and that chemical compound is what allows your mind to communicate with the 4th and other dimensions.

Thanks Bro!!! I did not know... Now that I think about it, the pineal gland played a part in the movie Reanimator... Barbara Crampton was not terribly thick, but still hot... Jeez... where did that memory come from???

Hot damn! I'd give her GILF booty the ole razzle dazzle for sure
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 8:59:49 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah, he’s the guy fucking your wife while you are away.  He sneaks in and out the back door of your house to avoid being seen.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 9:01:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I bet the yoga made the daughter gay
View Quote

I bet the yoga along with every other aspect of assimilating into thee world’s agenda
Is what made the daughter gay.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 9:03:18 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
If you call it mobility work will you retain your soul?
View Quote

Exactly.

I have a hard time with the idea that you can "accidentally" worship a pagan god while you're stretching.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 9:07:27 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Midcap's post (OP) is almost as dumb as EVERY buck19 post.  All a complete waste of site resources.
View Quote

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Why-do-none-of-my-docs-look-like-this-/5-2674769/
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 9:16:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 11:27:20 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Not true. OP is correct.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I get what OP is saying.
Originally yoga was a form of worship and meditation of Hindu gods, and a way to gain enlightenment.
In scripture it warns Christians to  discern what they allow into their lives such as trinkets of eastern mysticism, witchcraft, and idols.

Not true. OP is correct.

About fat girls?
Link Posted: 9/26/2023 4:09:41 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let that sink in.

Dirty deeds, Little Bo Peep!

If the sheep are female, then at least it's not teh ghey.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top