That definitely looks like the work of demons
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 11:49:12 AM EST
[#3]
Wow! You are out there a bit...
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 11:49:22 AM EST
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
One of the most conservative women I've ever known, I mean gun toting, worked at a gun shop, fairly religious, etc, got into Yoga hardcore and it has totally transformed her.

In many of her reels and stories she looks possessed.  In one of hers she goes on about how touching the warmth of her stools and feeling them is so freeing.

I mean she has completely lost her mind.  

So I can see what Yoga did to her and what the OP is saying makes sense.

ETA:  I don't think practicing the poses of Yoga is bad and sinful or anything like that.  But it does open you up to Buddhism and Satanism, making it easy to fall prey to it like my friend did.
View Quote

So she likes guns, is conservative, assumedly is fit, stays active with yoga, is incredibly flexible, and likes butt stuff.

What’s not to like? Sign me up!
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:02:29 PM EST
[#5]
Quoted:

So she likes guns, is conservative, assumedly is fit, stays active with yoga, is incredibly flexible, and likes butt stuff.

View Quote

Monica.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:09:00 PM EST
[#6]
Quoted:
I only consider yoga to be stretching and strengthening exercises. How exactly is that the devil?
View Quote

I think the idea is that whatever doesn't put butts in pews is a distraction and therefore the devil.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:10:29 PM EST
[#7]
Quoted:
Do you have a list of poses we should avoid? I don't do yoga or anything, but I want to make extra sure as I get up from the couch or move around in daily life I don't accidentally position myself in a way that allows satan or other demons to enter me.
View Quote

I like to refrain from positions that allow anyone to enter me. That's just common sense.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:15:38 PM EST
[#8]
Quoted:

Almost everyone who worships Satan does so unintentionally.
View Quote

Unintentional worship? Wow. Now there's a concept. Hard to think of anything more meaningless than accidental worship.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:17:14 PM EST
[#10]
Quoted:

Is that when the Boogeyman gets you? When you do the poses?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because the poses have meaning, even if you don't understand that meaning.

Why are these guys holding their arms like this? Does it have any meaning?

Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:17:57 PM EST
[#11]
Quoted:
I wonder how many critics in this thread are too fat to comfortably tie their shoes.
View Quote

I can put ten fingers under my feet with my knees locked. The entire fingers. Thank you, yoga.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:18:40 PM EST
[#12]
Quoted:
Does this include naked yoga
View Quote

They have that now?
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:19:35 PM EST
[#13]
Don't go down the rabbit hole of logos then.

Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:19:57 PM EST
[#14]
Quoted:

https://i.postimg.cc/rm7xSKsc/black-power-movement.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think it means they jerk off a lot.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:20:43 PM EST
[#15]
Quoted:
I get what OP is saying.
Originally yoga was a form of worship and meditation of Hindu gods, and a way to gain enlightenment.
In scripture it warns Christians to  discern what they allow into their lives such as trinkets of eastern mysticism, witchcraft, and idols.
View Quote

That's retarded and completely wrong. Physical yoga was never a form of worship of anything, nor a way to gain enlightenment.

In fact Hindus and people who study Vedanta (what came before Hinduism, which itself is just a corruption of a philosophy into religion, but anyhow...) hate yoga and think it's stupid beyond belief.

Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:25:04 PM EST
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:25:13 PM EST
[#17]
Quoted:

Yeah you’re probably right. Stripping down and tangling yourself naked with a bunch of other people in weird poses is a great way to make a video trailer about what the largest particle collider to study atomic data really does. Definitely not more than meets the eye there. Or wearing huge creeping goat horn costumes and binding people up with chains and leading them through weird dances for opening a new underground tunnel.

Just put your head back on the soft pillow and go back to sleep. There isn’t anything going on behind the scenes that you should trouble yourself with. Just keep distracting yourself with all the goodies the world has to offer a bit longer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No. I’ll go ahead and dismiss it as crazy without going down some rabbit hole of abject retardation.

Yeah you’re probably right. Stripping down and tangling yourself naked with a bunch of other people in weird poses is a great way to make a video trailer about what the largest particle collider to study atomic data really does. Definitely not more than meets the eye there. Or wearing huge creeping goat horn costumes and binding people up with chains and leading them through weird dances for opening a new underground tunnel.

Just put your head back on the soft pillow and go back to sleep. There isn’t anything going on behind the scenes that you should trouble yourself with. Just keep distracting yourself with all the goodies the world has to offer a bit longer.

"It is one of the great weaknesses of reasonable men and women that they imagine that projects which fly in the face of commonsense are not serious or being seriously undertaken."

-Margaret Thatcher
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:26:51 PM EST
[#18]
If I kneel, stand up, sit down, then kneel again am I Catholic?

There is a religious/spiritual component to yoga and then there is the physical component.  I would argue that you can separate the two.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:28:01 PM EST
[#19]
Quoted:

Jesus died for you Keymaster
I’ll pray that you’ll believe this
View Quote

There's a Ghostbusters joke here somewhere
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:28:24 PM EST
[#20]
Quoted:

OP is trolling, and trying to make Christianity look rediculous.
View Quote

LOL Christianity doesn’t need OP’s assistance in that regard.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:29:07 PM EST
[#21]
I learned yoga more than 50 years ago, from a Hindu. He was hired to teach us delinquents by the juvenile detention facility where I was spent my teen years. It was run by the Roman Catholic Church. A Catholic Priest hired our Yogi. I've been doing yoga ever since. I've never once done anything demonic or even demonic-like.

So my question is, how long does it take before the whole demon possession thing happens? I mean, if I'm going to go on a demonic rampage or disguise myself as a handsome man so I can impregnate 20-year old girls with demon-seed so I can spawn an entire race of demonlings, I'd like to make sure I have the right wardrobe all ready to go. So ... another year, maybe? Ten? Twenty?

Demons don't seem to be very punctual.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:31:10 PM EST
[#22]
Quoted:

There's a Ghostbusters joke here somewhere
View Quote

"We've got to get these two together!"
-- Peter Venkman, Ph.D.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:32:13 PM EST
[#23]
Quoted:
Yoga is based on Hindu religious worship. Calling Hindu religious worship demon worshipping is retarded, but Yoga is based in non Christian religious worship.

I don't give a shit, but should ardent Christians be involved in yoga even if "everyone does it and I don't believe the religious stuff"?

My daughter doesn't know what any of that means and "does yoga" I sure don't care.
View Quote

Sorry about your future exorcism.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:32:25 PM EST
[#24]
Quoted:
The Hindu gods are not the same as Christian's Satan or Lucifer.

Satan and Lucifer aren't one in the same.

Mixing them as if they are all the same god is fallacious.

But Christian's seem to know more about how the Evil One operates more than any other sect.

I have never seen a "sell your soul" contract. Wouldn't even know how to go about that.

I have never seen a possessed yoga practitioner.

Its funny how most all of the bad and good of religious and anti religious acts -can only been seen and witnessed after you die.

No proof can ever be offered.

Yet, everyday we witness people possessed by alcohol. A true evil spirit for some (not everyone) including Noah who blacked out and didn't know WTF happened to him.

We should not worry about the splinter of our neighbor's while we have a log sticking out of our eye.
View Quote
Probably needs a notary.
@aimless
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:33:23 PM EST
[#25]
Quoted:

I like to refrain from positions that allow anyone to enter me. That's just common sense.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do you have a list of poses we should avoid? I don't do yoga or anything, but I want to make extra sure as I get up from the couch or move around in daily life I don't accidentally position myself in a way that allows satan or other demons to enter me.

Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:34:37 PM EST
[#26]
Quoted:

I swear this place is getting dumber by the hour.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Almost everyone who worships Satan does so unintentionally.

I swear this place is getting dumber by the hour.

It's true. My eyes have been opened in the past year. All thoughts, aside from the practical ones, and all feelings are all lies all the time about everything. It is not our natural state to think and feel.

Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:36:48 PM EST
[#27]
Quoted:
Don't go down the rabbit hole of logos then.

View Quote

I did. Had some goofy yoga bastard want some incense burners engraved. Sent his liberal ass on his way after researching what he wanted done.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:41:16 PM EST
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:45:21 PM EST
[#29]
Quoted:

"We've got to get these two together!"
-- Peter Venkman, Ph.D.
View Quote

"I think that would be extraordinarily dangerous.....they might do yoga" - Egon Spengler
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:46:34 PM EST
[#30]
Some of the stuff y'all come up with is crazy.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:55:31 PM EST
[#31]

I’d dislocate her hips.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:57:26 PM EST
[#32]
Quoted:

the devil calls me from yoga pants.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:57:55 PM EST
[#33]
This is why I refuse to exercise, not letting Satan in my body temple.

Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:57:57 PM EST
[#34]
Quoted:

Monica.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Monica.

@Lungbuster
@80085

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:59:51 PM EST
[#35]
Quoted:

This shall be enshrined as a new standard GD response to drunk-like posting.
View Quote

So let it be written, so let it be done.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 1:06:15 PM EST
[#36]
Oh boy, looks like one of the fatties finally crushed midcaps brain. I hope she was worth it bro...
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 1:10:22 PM EST
[#37]

lol. She's batshit. I'm going to need more pics... for research. Or PM me her IG please.

Thanks.

Edit: Atleast she likes to eat meat....
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 1:10:26 PM EST
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Definitely. I don't know if the demons have alternate methods or what though. Also, do demons have genders? If I'm invaded by a male demon does that make me gay?
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 1:12:26 PM EST
[#39]
Quoted:
If I'm invaded by a male demon does that make me gay?
View Quote

Only if you enjoy it.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 1:17:41 PM EST
[#40]
The biblical references in OP's post are not persuasively applied by OP to his point.

In other words, this is either sloppy encouragement from a fellow Christian, or a troll thread.  

Link Posted: 9/25/2023 1:20:20 PM EST
[#41]
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 1:20:23 PM EST
[#42]
Quoted:

Untrue. There are absolutely "spiritual" aspects to it.  They would refer to it as "mindfulness" or "self-awareness" or a sense of "calm" or "tranquility" which in their lives is absolutely a substitute for "organized religion" which many of them would reject dismissively, imagining that they are FAR more "loving" and "spiritual" than the practitioners of those rigid, churchy religions with all their uncomfortable rules.  Which is actually crap.  I see it all the time.  It is a perfect cover for their narcissism.  Peel away the "tranquil" veneer and you see what is actually going on.

For those who aren't aware, you should know that each of the postures pays homage to a Hindu diety--which in Christian belief would be paying homage to a false god.

If you want to assert that practicing yoga won't (and couldn't possibly) hurt your bedrock Christian beliefs--well, good luck, and we'll see how that works out for you.
View Quote

So sad...
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 1:22:03 PM EST
[#43]
Quoted:

I just told my wife (above) she’s a satan worshipper. She said every time I get on Arfcom I get dumber.
View Quote

That's your wife?

Please IM more pics to me for verification.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 1:22:41 PM EST
[#44]
Maybe stick to moose knuckles.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 1:23:03 PM EST
[#45]
Quoted:

Interesting.

Why did you post that picture?  Do you know?

Think about it.

You are making an argument of some kind, and you offer that picture as some kind of "proof".  So what is your argument, exactly?  And what does it "prove" to you, in your mind?

When you've discovered what it is, say it aloud, to all of us.

Does it seem stupid to you when you say it aloud?

If this thinking exercise results in more clarity inside of your head--you're welcome.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/25/2023 1:23:25 PM EST
[#46]
Quoted:
Probably needs a notary.
@aimless
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The Hindu gods are not the same as Christian's Satan or Lucifer.

Satan and Lucifer aren't one in the same.

Mixing them as if they are all the same god is fallacious.

But Christian's seem to know more about how the Evil One operates more than any other sect.

I have never seen a "sell your soul" contract. Wouldn't even know how to go about that.

I have never seen a possessed yoga practitioner.

Its funny how most all of the bad and good of religious and anti religious acts -can only been seen and witnessed after you die.

No proof can ever be offered.

Yet, everyday we witness people possessed by alcohol. A true evil spirit for some (not everyone) including Noah who blacked out and didn't know WTF happened to him.

We should not worry about the splinter of our neighbor's while we have a log sticking out of our eye.
Probably needs a notary.
@aimless

That's good cause it means I can inspect the contract before I agree to it.

I wonder if Satan would let me "line out" some his offers while I "pen in" some of my own?
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 1:42:48 PM EST
[#47]
Quoted:

"I think that would be extraordinarily dangerous.....they might do yoga" - Egon Spengler
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/25/2023 1:43:17 PM EST
[#48]
Quoted:
GD:  “Yoga is the gateway drug to SATAN, because of Hinduism!”

GD:  “Say, that Vivek Ramaswamy guy seems pretty squared away..,”
View Quote

FWIW, Ramaswamy's religion is one of my (several) main objections to him. I don't want to derail this thread (is that possible at this point?), but I've posted my thoughts in the various Ramaswamy threads we've done previously.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 1:43:39 PM EST
[#49]
I was talking with the dad of one of my daughter’s friends about the decline of the country. He says “you know they’re trying to make our kids do yoga at school!” I told him that I had heard that they were doing morning exercises and stretching to wake them up and get them ready for the day. He said “well, everyone knows that stretching leads to yoga and yoga is the devil”. I knew right then that he was a retard. Probably likes well done steak and ketchup on it. Fucking zealots are just as bad as liberals, just the other side of the coin.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 1:50:45 PM EST
[#50]
Quoted:
GD:  “Yoga is the gateway drug to SATAN, because of Hinduism!”

GD:  “Say, that Vivek Ramaswamy guy seems pretty squared away..,”
View Quote

There are plenty of nutters in here accusing him of devil worship.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top