Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 2:31:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Probably Mennonites, I've been told they can use cars and such. We see them at times up at Mt Rainier and out on the coast. There's a community of them near Spokane.

After seeing the arms on those boys they're not ones I'd want to tangle with.
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 7:48:29 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
you are hauling one stinking lousy pallet

Nope.  It's a box.  Not a pallet.  I once pulled a load of 65 pounds 219 miles.  52 of it was the pallet.  On it, 3 cases of lever 200 bars.  144 bars total

Let me guess, Lever Bros. out of Baltimore MD or Mechanicsburg PA? I use to hate going to either one of those places along with a few others.

Carlisle Pa, don't remember the company name but that wasn't it.
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 9:43:46 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Something for you truckers

www.trukz.com

Online trucking simulation game. Go in game and IM captain pooby (Me) and join up with Patriot Secured freight.

Joined as Shrike and asked to join PSF
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top