Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 2:59:42 PM EDT
[#1]
as long as she can feel from the tits down
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 3:06:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Hard to say.  I probably wouldnt ever meet a handicapped girl with my lifestyle.  Now if something crazy happened and I married a girl and she got handicapped later in life, I certainly wouldnt leave her for it.   Death do us part, not... a really shittin bad accident..
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 3:18:16 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
As far as I'm concerned all women are handicapped.  Never trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die.  No, I'm not a bitter divorcee.

Link Posted: 10/23/2004 3:21:25 PM EDT
[#4]
I've tried dating able-bodied and disabled women in the past.  I either get stood up or they tell me they aren't interested.  I have spina bifida and I'm in a wheelchair.  The only thing wrong with me is I can't walk.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 3:21:45 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Lets say blind, deaf, in a wheel chair or some other physicla handicap?

Even if she can't spell, I prolly would
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 3:48:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Only if she swallowed...............ALOT!
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 3:56:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top