Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/14/2011 2:51:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I heard that they dunk you in water from the fountain of youth and shove a golden egg up your ass at these events.

I'll take the egg, but I dunno about that fountain stuff

Link Posted: 9/14/2011 2:56:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I wonder if the silverware will be plastic.....
Link Posted: 9/16/2011 2:21:53 PM EDT
[#3]
For those who said it will be dinner via a webcam or something, here's an email I got:

Friend ––

You got an email from the President a couple days ago, inviting you to sit down to dinner with him.

I know some people might think this is just some kind of trick or something. It's not.

The fact is that someday soon, four people reading this note right now will be on a plane to have dinner with President Obama in Washington, or Chicago, or wherever he might be that day.

Think about that for a second. The four people who win will sit down with the President of the United States of America –– not for a two-minute photo-op or a quick meet-and-greet, but for a private meal with face-to-face conversation. That's just not something too many people will ever get to do.

The President obviously has very little time to spend on anything related to the campaign. And this is how he chooses to spend it –– having real, substantive conversations with people like you.

This is really something you should be a part of.
Link Posted: 9/16/2011 2:25:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Nah...I am kinda busy.  Have to clean the garage and poop scoop the yard

maybe later barry
Link Posted: 9/16/2011 2:34:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/16/2011 2:37:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/16/2011 2:40:09 PM EDT
[#7]
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1230821_Obama_for_Sale__40__off__Act_now_.html
Link Posted: 9/16/2011 2:58:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
If I won, I might be polite, and ask for his autograph on some item of decent value such as an i pod of something. Fill it with his speeches and auction it off along with the photos that would be taken at the event. Then, take that money, and publicly donate it to the Republican candidate running against him.

I like that..

Link Posted: 9/16/2011 3:05:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/16/2011 3:12:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/16/2011 3:18:07 PM EDT
[#11]
this made me laugh

holy sh.... I have no clue what I would tell him.

good luck to the person winning and not spending time in prison

I pass
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 2:27:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Today's your last chance to enter for the chance to break bread with The One.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top