Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 10:57:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Firstly legally they are not your kids rifles.  They are YOUR rifles.  I dont care how you phrase it they are yours.  Now would you let your kids take your rifles to show whoever?? If shit were to happen and trust me shit does happen you are 100% liable.   The answer is NO.  
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 11:09:38 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Hey Bama, you sound like a pretty decent guy if you were able to deal, so to speak, with her past boyfriends... So I tell you what...

Be a stand-up Dad, write that note, include your phone number, and ask him to call you...
tell the 14yr old not to tell mom, and have him slip it to her boyfriend.

Now either the guy does a guy thing and goes shooting, fuck whatever nonsense she spews forth... or he tucks his tail and tells the kids, "sorry, your mom is a twat."

Either way, you're the hero to your kids.  That is ALL that matters!

*bonus is possibly befriending another one of her boyfriends, I'd bet that would really ruin her friggin' week! hr

I'm with this guy. You come out ahead no matter what.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top