User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 5:31:24 AM EST
[#1]
Quoted:
Me to the cadaver (assuming this is a plane crash or something like that):

"You don't collect firewood, you don't help with the shelter or laying out the signal markers...the least you can do is give me a hand with dinner."
View Quote

LMAO!

(Oh yeah, probably)
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 5:54:51 AM EST
[#2]
Yes, I'd eat somebody if it meant surviving, and I would not wait till I was half dead too before I did it. I'd look for food, if there was none, before I got to weak and the deceased started to rot I'd eat em up.

No, No rectum babies.

I wad the TP.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 7:40:37 AM EST
[#3]
Would sucking the quality of life right out of someone qualify as eating someone....if so my ex-wife did it to me before she decided to leave....[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 7:41:43 AM EST
[#4]
I read in one of Ragnar Benson's book, I believe, that in starving situations, 1 out of 1000 people will eat human meat; and 1 out of 10,000 will actually hunt humans for food.

More "food" for thought.

Would I?  Yes, but only liberals.

Merlin
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 7:42:26 AM EST
[#5]
Save the liver for me.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 8:08:47 AM EST
[#6]
Let's see:
Scenario 1:
Hunt, stalk, catch, kill, sin, dress, cook some random wild rabbit or squirrel for maybe a couple of ounces of greasy gamey meat.

Scenario 2:
Whittle off some thigh from the deceased occupant of Seat 16-B.

Us - It's what's for dinner.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top