Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:26:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Her decision, I don't know why anyone cares ?
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:27:04 PM EDT
[#2]
He's gotten away with it now that he's been able to apologize for people being fixated on child rape, instead of having to apologize for insulting palin's family.

Not accepting his apology would lose the moral high ground for palin, and would be ungracious. When you say bad words and give someone's feeling a boo boo, all you need to do is apologize.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:28:23 PM EDT
[#3]
No.

It's been a pattern of his for years; which is part of the reason I quit watching TV in general.  Too much mouth, and no personal responsibility.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:12:17 AM EDT
[#4]
No.

The conservatives pretty much left Clinton's daughter alone while he was in the WH, strictly as a matter of class. The Democrats have no such compunctions about slurring the offspring of a conservative candidate. And if you don't think Letterman is a mouthpiece for the Left, go get a cup of coffee, quick.

They are seriously concerned about the Palin threat and this is why they are doing this, even though the campaign season hasn't even started.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:16:26 AM EDT
[#5]
If a conservative made a comment like that towards a lib, people would be demanding they be held accountable. Since its the other way around no one cares. They all think its funny.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:19:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Apologies are weak shit, I loose even more respect for him for having made it.  The least he could do is stand by his words...
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:19:41 AM EDT
[#7]
No.

I hope your bypass blows you worthless, cynical POS.

And your "wife" is a fucking hag.

You only WISH your millions could land you as sweet and good a honey as Sarah.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:26:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Fuck him!
Maybe now he'll learn that actions/words have consequences!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top