BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 4:00:10 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

too bad, 28 years old,red head, and .............          gasp .........           still a virgin!

i'm not even gonna ask how you know that
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 4:12:22 PM EDT
[#2]
She's an agent for Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms?

What other products do they sell?

G23c
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 4:15:51 PM EDT
[#3]
sure, why not if she's got the look
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 4:17:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 4:18:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Put on a condom, put some Tobbasco(SP?) on it, and shove it in her pooper!

Or marry her!
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 4:19:41 PM EDT
[#6]
I would like to, dry my hands on her dog.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 4:36:35 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
WTF is wrong with some of you guys?  Every time you hear ATF, you guys are scared shitless.

I like life and freedom....?

To answer the original question, Hell No.  I would rather date a Witch.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 4:45:36 PM EDT
[#8]
I can't believe the SHIT coming from this thread. Most of you sound like dirtbags." OMG She works for the ATF, fuckin' bitch slap her!" CUT ME A FUCKIN' BREAK.I bet some of you have a hatred towards women in general, let alone LEO's.Having said that, I expect some shit to come my way.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 4:45:44 PM EDT
[#9]
I have visions of the first "night ops" sorta like Clint Eastwood & Rene' Russo from the movie "In The Line of Fire" where ya heard velcro rippin' & toys droppin' on the floor as fell into bed
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:46:23 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I can't believe the SHIT coming from this thread. Most of you sound like dirtbags." OMG She works for the ATF, fuckin' bitch slap her!"

... Agreed, as mentioned earlier, I was in love with an ATF agent, and I am as pro-RKBA as they come.

... She was just as much a charming lady as she was dedicated to doing her job right. In the 4.5 years we lived together she never once uttered a word about busting someone for gunlaw.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:52:33 PM EDT
[#11]
She would be DONE
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 7:03:38 PM EDT
[#12]
It depends, IS She Hot?
Oh, this thread is useless without pictures!!!
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 7:03:43 PM EDT
[#13]
If she was hot enough and she swallows.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 7:17:41 PM EDT
[#14]
It depends on her guns.  Mostly size.

[You guys are slipping, I can't believe this thread got to page 2 without this one.]
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 7:25:58 PM EDT
[#15]
If you wanted to do her would you have to fill out a form like the 4473?
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 7:51:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Sure...but my wife may have something to say about that.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 8:16:35 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
well, just damn.

my younger sister works for the atf boston office and is still single, not even dating at the moment.
she'd love to meet the right man.
i'd hook one of you big stud- muffins up with her......

but she'd end up sticky and confused, her place would burn to cinders , her ass would be hurtin' with pics posted, and something about a donkey punch?

too bad, 28 years old,red head, and .............          gasp .........           still a virgin!

Does she like shooting?
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 8:23:23 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Id tell her about my machine gun collection then use her to get 20 stewart form 1's signed off.

But seriously, not every ATF agent is bad. I've met some at the range that were very cool. Just dont break any firearm laws and your ok. Oh yeah dont show her your illegal moonshine opperation either.

or your post ban cuban cigars
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 8:30:00 PM EDT
[#19]
as a matter of fact.....yes. a friend and i are taking her shooting on the 28th.
same friend, my dad, and i had her caving, and you know most women wouldn't even think of it.
that's real caving, not that drive-a-greyhound-bus in-it cavern stuff.
she's climbed mount washington, hey, don't laugh, that's the best my state can do!

national honors society/ 5 years criminal justice at northeaster university. heads up the boston atf terrorism task force. lent to the boston pd every now and then to help do their ballistics.
she's a good kid, only 2 drawbacks:

1)  she doesn't drink, something about being tired of playing designated driver and having to pull over for people to hurl, or the stories of not getting pulled over quick enough.

2) she has a CAT.   and we all know what that means.  

edit because i don't always use the correct     there
                                                                            they're
                                                                            their

Link Posted: 8/21/2004 5:28:32 AM EDT
[#20]

What does that mean?
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 5:33:32 AM EDT
[#21]
If she looks good why not, a piece of ass is a piece of ass right??.....although I would have lots of tin foil around
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 5:44:38 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

What does that mean?

It means she likes pussy.  

Sounds like if I wasn't married I'd hook up with her. I wouldn't even steal her money or jump out the window, the sticky back though, is a given.

S.O.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 5:44:38 AM EDT
[#23]
YES I would date a FEMALE ATF AGENT, or a FEMALE ANYONE, ..........

and if she looks like Agent Scully, then all the more so.......
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 6:14:59 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
as a matter of fact.....yes. a friend and i are taking her shooting on the 28th.
same friend, my dad, and i had her caving, and you know most women wouldn't even think of it.
that's real caving, not that drive-a-greyhound-bus in-it cavern stuff.
she's climbed mount washington, hey, don't laugh, that's the best my state can do!

national honors society/ 5 years criminal justice at northeaster university. heads up the boston atf terrorism task force. lent to the boston pd every now and then to help do their ballistics.
she's a good kid, only 2 drawbacks:

1)  she doesn't drink, something about being tired of playing designated driver and having to pull over for people to hurl, or the stories of not getting pulled over quick enough.

Dude, except for the cat, she sounds pretty straight laced. If she looks good and has a good personality go for it. Maybe you can convince her not to stomp dogs and children.

Remember they aren't all JBTs, many just push paper.

I repeat, GO FOR IT.  

-LG

Link Posted: 8/21/2004 6:21:20 AM EDT
[#25]
Calling Lordtrader

We have one last idea for you.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 6:30:11 AM EDT
[#26]
What's that old saying - Keep your friends close but keep your enemies even closer?
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 7:53:58 AM EDT
[#27]
Is it kinda interesting this thread has got going..

The last inspection we had was done by a female agent of the ATF. I'm guessing she was in her mid to late 20's, but I do know she is a pretty good looking brunette. We had some interesting times with her around, but everything ended well. (Going through 10 years of records for one of the busiest shops around will cause minor mistakes to be made. But, no harm, no foul.)

When I was told who she was and what she was doing, I said, and I quote:

"I thought the ATF only hired warthogs in bad suits."

No offence to warthogs anywhere.

I wouldn't have minded, but the current pinchusion would have.

TR
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 8:04:34 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Sure why not, it is just a job, and If she came over I would have nothing firearms related to hide from her

Cuz they all got lost in a freak boating accident, right?!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top