Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 10:57:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Olive Garden food can't be that good can it?

No, it's not very good at all.  

Salad and breadsticks, that is all.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 10:59:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Olive Garden food can't be that good can it?

No, it's not very good at all.  

Salad and breadsticks, that is all.

Maybe she was pissed off that he brought her there...
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 11:00:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Maybe he just feels exposed outside his ammo fort with only his ccw and single reload and is trying to construct some sort of sniper's hide with indigenous materials.

He's definitively trying to break up his outline anyway.

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 11:12:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Why is she sitting at the table and not in the kitchen?
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 11:14:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 11:18:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'd punch out long before getting to that point.  Not proud to say I've ditched several women mid-date

Meh, I ditched one during the first 5 minutes before the drink order even arrived. Left her to find her own way home.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 11:25:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
This
Quoted:
Like a boss.

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 11:28:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Lol, I like it.

I've eaten in that same Olive Garden probably 250 times.

If you have a girlfriend, or you're married, and you live within 100 miles of Pineville, you'll wind up there. Pineville NC has the best mall and shops in the area. They're much better than anything in Charlotte.

If you're ever that way, I'd also say go to the old part of town. It's mostly antique stores and the like. There is also a very small gun store there, with great people. The gunsmith there is great, or was last I talked with him. He's great on Garands, M14/M1A, and 1911s. Last I heard was he had a tumor or something, so I don't know if he still does it, or is even living. That was about 5 or 7 years ago.

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 11:34:29 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Lol, I like it.

I've eaten in that same Olive Garden probably 250 times.

If you have a girlfriend, or you're married, and you live within 100 miles of Pineville, you'll wind up there. Pineville NC has the best mall and shops in the area. They're much better than anything in Charlotte.

If you're ever that way, I'd also say go to the old part of town. It's mostly antique stores and the like. There is also a very small gun store there, with great people. The gunsmith there is great, or was last I talked with him. He's great on Garands, M14/M1A, and 1911s. Last I heard was he had a tumor or something, so I don't know if he still does it, or is even living. That was about 5 or 7 years ago.

Thanks for the information.

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 11:34:53 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

The guy should get up to go to the bathroom and take off leaving her with paying the bill and finding her own way home.

I did that once.  I was out on a date with a school teacher.  She showed up 25 minutes late to dinner.  She had spent Friday and Saturday night (This was Presidents Day weekend, we went out to dinner on Sunday night) at her alma mater partying with her old college friends.  She was a bitch throughout the date.  She repeatedly talked down to the waitress, and while I was telling a story about something, she stuck her hand up and told me to quiet down so she could catch that day's Nascar results.  I stood up and told her I had to stop in the washroom.  She wasn't even aware enough to realize I grabbed my jacket.  I found the waitress, apologized and gave her a $20 dollar tip for her trouble and told her I was leaving, and to make sure my date payed the bill.  Then I left.

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 11:45:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The guy should get up to go to the bathroom and take off leaving her with paying the bill and finding her own way home.

Classy!
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 11:52:51 AM EDT
[#12]
I'm guessing maybe it was some type of occasion women get all excited about and he took her there for it.

Shoulda just went to Applebees
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 11:54:52 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I'm guessing maybe it was some type of occasion women get all excited about and he took her there for it.

Not everybody is rolling in money like you.  For us common folk, Denneys or Bobs Big Boy is the best that we can do.

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 11:56:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
What a dumbass. Shoulda taken her to a steak house, then shit his pants, had a series of more poop-related mishaps, and bailed.

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 11:58:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Sweet pink shirt bro
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 11:58:49 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
If I had to do that I would leave.

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 2:31:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
What a dumbass. Shoulda taken her to a steak house, then shit his pants, had a series of more poop-related mishaps, and bailed.

I dunno man. It's only been like 3 months, but that story is infamous.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 3:28:36 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Sweet pink shirt bro

Maybe that shirt explains something about his behavior.

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 6:41:31 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not everybody is rolling in money like you.  For us common folk, Denneys or Bobs Big Boy is the best that we can do.  
My stomach immediately clamped shut,  sounded danger alarms, and resolutely uttered the words "Never again"  at mention of that place.

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 6:58:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Maybe he just feels exposed outside his ammo fort with only his ccw and single reload and is trying to construct some sort of sniper's hide with indigenous materials.

He's wearing pink. In public. The only thing that guy reloads is his boyfriend's asshole every night.

And the fort isn't doing any good. She's about to text him haha.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 7:02:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I'd punch out long before getting to that point.  Not proud to say I've ditched several women mid-date

Stories please
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 7:30:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Quoted:
From what I can see of him I swear he looks like my friend's brother and Pineville is close to where he lives

Uh, oh!  Things just got real!  

Talked to my friend and he also thinks it might be his brother and is gonna ask

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 7:32:16 PM EDT
[#23]
pink shirt?
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 7:34:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Reminds me of how we used to do the same thing with our Trapper Keepers so MFers couldn't cheat from us in grade school.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 7:34:59 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

My stomach immediately clamped shut,  sounded danger alarms, and resolutely uttered the words "Never again"  at mention of that place.

Lol

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 7:35:49 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

From what I can see of him I swear he looks like my friend's brother and Pineville is close to where he lives

That's hilarious, keep us posted.

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 7:37:11 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

He just made fox news.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 7:39:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Quoted:

exactly.

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 7:39:48 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

He just made fox news.

Is there any way that he could parlay this into money?  I mean, he's famous now, might as well get paid.

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 8:43:45 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Seriously.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 8:48:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I dunno man. It's only been like 3 months, but that story is infamous.

It is. First I saw it, was a link on a football board
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 8:52:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Before it gets to bunkering up at your table, it's time to leave. She either leaves with you, or you excuse yourself for a bathroom break, and bolt for the parking lot.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 8:55:59 PM EDT
[#33]
I blame his shirt.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 8:57:52 PM EDT
[#34]
That is not how a GuyinFL date would go, they'd be wasted and pics would be posted on the internet by now.

Damn I already miss his threads.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 8:59:34 PM EDT
[#35]
Needs some cheval de frise made from straws.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 9:02:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Quoted:

yep.

Once it starts to go south I'm not sticking around, time to unass the AO.

Had to do that this week. Find your own ride home bitch.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 9:02:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

But the Zuppa.... OMNOMNOM
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 9:03:56 PM EDT
[#38]
Oddly enough, every date I've had at Olive Garden has had me wanting to do this.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 9:05:20 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
That is not how a GuyinFL date would go, they'd be wasted and pics would be posted on the internet by now.

Did he get banned or something?
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 9:07:24 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 9:08:56 PM EDT
[#41]
For a second I thought I double tapped

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 9:22:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's wearing pink. In public. The only thing that guy reloads is his boyfriend's asshole every night.

And the fort isn't doing any good. She's about to text him haha.

He shoulda made a fort out of free breadsticks.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 9:23:14 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:

.....familiar....
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 9:28:25 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

.....familiar....

I wish I was familiar. I'd have cooler stories like he did.

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 9:32:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Yep.

Would be made all the better if he picked her up.   Hell with it and just leave her.

She is probably on the phone with her beta male looking to have her self image validated.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 10:18:40 PM EDT
[#46]

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 10:44:59 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 10:53:55 PM EDT
[#48]
Was this at Denny's? Maybe they were just playing D&D, and he was GM'ing.
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 5:15:46 AM EDT
[#49]
My worst date ever:

First was getting a date, something always seemed to come up, and she had to cancel at the last minute, but what the hell, she was reasonably hot.

Finally it's date night, she's a good hour+ away, but again reasonably hot, so what the hell.  I don't know the area, and my GPS sucked (it could only find main roads, and then only sometimes), so I ask her for directions.  I follow them, and find myself driving up, and down the same street looking for a non existent side street, my cell was dead, so I had to stop at a pay phone (lucky I could find one) to call her, and ask where the bell her street was.  I went through all the loose change in my car before she finally answered.  She tells my that she lives in an apartment, and the street (the one I had been looking for, that she herself gave me directions to) was in the complex, not off the main road.  It would have been nice if she thought to mention that detail.

So finaly I pick her up, and she changes her mind about where she wants to go, she now wants to go to a different place than I planned on taking her, what ever.  The whole time she's texting.  After that she wants to go see her cousin since she's "in the area", so we drive to a run down farm house in the boonies to see her cousin.  Her cousin is like maybe 15 though, and baby sitting a baby sister, and the parents are not home, so I'm getting nervous being their, especially with the way the conversation was being steered, so I decide to bow out before Chris Hanson crawled out of a cupboard.

The ride back she just kept texting, and cutting me off for phone calls, and then the kicker for the date:  When I dropped her off her FIANCEE picked her up, another detail she neglected to mention.

Thinking back on it, I think it may have been some kind of a setup having something to do with the "cousin", or that house.  The conversation was WIERD, and the whole situation, and place just gave me the willies, the hair on the back of my neck was up the whole time, something was definitely up.
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 5:17:09 AM EDT
[#50]
Wasn't me.

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top