Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No doubt Imbroglio saw this coming way back. [;)]
View Quote

ROTFLMAO!

Bryan Wada
Los Angeles, CA
He's a teacher. For some university in CA.
He also owns a McBros .50 BMG... I can link you to the site where he asks for loading data...
View Quote

Holy Crap! Did you just spill the beans on the Imbroglio scheme?!?!

Inquiring minds want to know....[:D]
View Quote

That'd be "Bryon" Wada who works at a So Cal college... could be the same guy, yo never know with Imbro.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 5:10:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Hope you have a good time with that job, McUzi! I'm technically a Government employee also, I work for my County. It's fun, most of the time I get to do grunt work :)
Unfortunately, it's minimum wage, but oh well.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 6:49:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Anyone who works for the government is an asshole...or er yeah...something like that.

Welcome to the world of being paid on a monthly basis. [;)]
View Quote

Thanks for classifying me!!  I get paid every 2 weeks, though...

DrMark
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 7:26:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey good luck,hope you deserve what you get,and get what you deserve!

Bob [8D]
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 7:38:14 PM EDT
[#5]
McUzi,
If you end up in Bal'mer let me know.  I live here.  And yes it is a shithole! (what can I say, I'm a grad student and the rent is cheaper than College Park) BUT it does have some pretty good retaurants, and of course Ft.McHenry (makes me tear up everytime I go for a run there and they're flying the BIG flag).  If you end up here, drop me a line and mebbe we can get a day at the range I shoot at.
Gus, where in this God-forsaken city do you work?  I work (very) part-time at Fader's cigar shop on Calvert St.  If you like stogies, stop by on a Monday, my treat.
Later,
R
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 7:47:32 PM EDT
[#6]
ok, so what exact is this job, and what will you be doing?

Will you be able to have ownership (not possecion) of firearms while in this "program"?

How long is it?

Are you free to do what you feel(after work time)?

If it turns out it's shitty, can you back out?

What is it?

What is it?

What is it?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top