Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 10:08:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Its like a vortex of stupid that just gets stupider the closer in you get. At some point they will divide stupid by zero and then the world will end.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 10:08:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Odd, I exclude women without vaginas from my part of the heterocage also.

I would never have thought I had something in common with Eve Ensler.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 10:13:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Have we reached 'Peak Derp' yet?

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 10:15:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Imagine trying to explain this transgender stuff to someone 30+ years ago. It would make no sense.

View Quote

It doesn't make sense to me right now.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 10:15:37 PM EDT
[#5]
I fucking hate that I had to sit through Vagina Monologues back in college. Its fucking hilarious it got brought down for this reasoning.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 10:16:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

No but we might have to start fracking stupid to find more derp. But at least were not dependent on foreign derp.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 10:17:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

No but we might have to start fracking stupid to find more derp.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No but we might have to start fracking stupid to find more derp.

Horizontal derping.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 10:18:09 PM EDT
[#8]
I feel like I've taken a crazy pill.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 10:19:02 PM EDT
[#9]
What a bunch of pussies
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 10:24:30 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

No but we might have to start fracking stupid to find more derp. But at least were not dependent on foreign derp.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Fracking?

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 10:27:12 PM EDT
[#11]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fracking?

http://dbzer0.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/fractal_wrongness.jpg

Fantastic.

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 10:35:17 PM EDT
[#12]
The stadium scene from "The life of Brian " where they argue who is the legitimate opposition group. Love it.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 10:42:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Our society is continuing its slide to moral decay.

I wonder if this is how the Roman Empire died.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 10:46:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 10:48:32 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Imagine trying to explain this transgender stuff to someone 30+ years ago. It would make no sense.

View Quote

Totally new concept.  No one had heard of trannies until Al Gore invented the internet in 1994.

Except a couple of the biggest bands in world who wrote songs about them.  

Sweet Loretta Martin thought she was a woman

But she was another man

All the girls around her say she's got it coming

But she gets it while she can

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 10:53:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 10:57:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Wow, they're now out politically correcting their political correctness
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 10:57:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 11:00:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Is there a friggin thinktank for weapons grade weird shit?

Women without vaginas? New one to me.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 11:04:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Uhhhhh... wut?
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 11:06:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Holy shit ofnJesus Christ people are fukn stupid.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:58:16 AM EDT
[#22]
Just thought I'd mention that my pussy hurts, so I could bump this important social observation.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:03:04 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Oh my God.

That's fucking hilarious!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've got nothing, so here's some Vietnamese guys dancing

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/viet-dance.gif

It's even better with the "Yes we have no bananas" song playing in the background.

Oh my God.

That's fucking hilarious!

Holy Crap it is funny.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:04:50 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I feel like I've taken a crazy pill.
View Quote

NO you just found out you are living in a Matrix of stupid and are trying to fight your way out of the pod.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:08:50 AM EDT
[#25]
I forgot.

Orginially Posted By DK-Prof:
lol
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:10:31 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Well, it is the "Year of the Trannie."
View Quote

See you at ColaWarrior, big boy
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:17:40 AM EDT
[#27]
It's like a singularity of political correctness from which no sense can escape.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:21:29 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The insanity has to stop at some point, right? Like, eventually they're going to make a 51st state somewhere for sane people?
View Quote

Will the roads headed that way be lined with salt pillars?
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 3:43:35 AM EDT
[#29]
This is really the plot to a South Park episode, isn't it?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 4:18:20 AM EDT
[#30]
Hats off to the vaginaless!!
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 4:29:56 AM EDT
[#31]
cultural marxism in-fighting.

so beautiful
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 4:41:37 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 5:22:00 AM EDT
[#33]
Women's College Cancels 'Vagina Monologues' Because It Excludes Women Without Vaginas

Now, that's political correctness.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 5:30:53 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 5:37:06 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Womyn

They just are mad they don't have a penis
View Quote

Pretty much.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 8:18:42 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Pretty much.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Womyn

Pretty much.

I know that's the reflexive pseudo-Freudian response to all things feminist, but y'all might want to actually give this one a little more thought.  A bunch of feminists are canceling the archetypical feminist ritual because it doesn't include all people who identify as women regardless of anatomy.  

And you boys wonder why they're kicking ass politically.  It's called inclusivity and "and keeping your eyes on the prize".  Meanwhile, many here in GD, facing the horror of a Hillabeth presidency, come to virtual blows splitting hairs in pursuit of their own personal perfect presidential candidate.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 8:51:47 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
It's like a singularity of political correctness from which no sense can escape.
View Quote

Nice.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 8:53:57 AM EDT
[#38]
They are turning on their own; this is good!
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 8:54:25 AM EDT
[#39]
In for the lulz
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 8:54:31 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

I know that's the reflexive pseudo-Freudian response to all things feminist, but y'all might want to actually give this one a little more thought.  A bunch of feminists are canceling the archetypical feminist ritual because it doesn't include all people who identify as women regardless of anatomy.  

And you boys wonder why they're kicking ass politically.  It's called inclusivity and "and keeping your eyes on the prize".  Meanwhile, many here in GD, facing the horror of a Hillabeth presidency, come to virtual blows splitting hairs in pursuit of their own personal perfect presidential candidate.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Womyn

Pretty much.

Problem is, biologically they still aren't women. Having the correct chromosomes and anatomy makes you a woman. Those that have poles are called transvestites,  which is nothing new. These progressives are being so inclusive that they have destroyed the very objective they set out to accomplish. Instead of celebrating what it means to be a woman they have erased the definition of womanhood. I cannot see how this wouldn't piss of hard core feminists. That being said, liberal progressive infighting is good.

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 9:24:47 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Problem is, biologically they still aren't women. Having the correct chromosomes and anatomy makes you a woman. Those that have poles are called transvestites,  which is nothing new. These progressives are being so inclusive that they have destroyed the very objective they set out to accomplish. Instead of celebrating what it means to be a woman they have erased the definition of womanhood. I cannot see how this wouldn't piss of hard core feminists. That being said, liberal progressive infighting is good.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Womyn

Pretty much.

No, the problem is that you don't understand that they don't care about the a person's chromosomes as long as that person is willing to side with them.  And feminism has always existed to erase the traditional definition of womanhood.  Finally, I don't obsess over progressives, don't pay much attention to them at all - I just show up every time the polls open and vote Republican - but I don't see nearly the internecine squabbling between them that I do among their opponents.

But if it comforts you to think that cancellation of Vagina Monologues at Holyoke signals the decline of progressivism, have at it.

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 9:37:07 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 9:37:25 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

The insanity has to stop at some point, right? Like, eventually they're going to make a 51st state somewhere for sane people?
View Quote

Or start giving ringleaders for decline and paralysis C130 rides.

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 9:42:55 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

They are turning on their own; this is good!
View Quote

Yeah, actually, the last cultural revolution by young commies was bad for everybody, old commies and everybody else.

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 9:46:50 AM EDT
[#45]
Yo dawg, we heard you like to be diverse so we diversified your diversity and took it all outside your heterocage.  

If I was a younger man I would apply to an all female college.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 10:12:05 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Sincethe 1990s, students from Mount Holyoke College, an all-women'sschool in Massachusetts, have staged an annual production ofThe Vagina Monologues. Not this year. The college isretiring the ritual over concerns that the play—penned by EveEnsler in 1996 as a way to "celebrate the vagina" and women'ssexuality—is not inclusive enough.

In a school-wide email from Mount Holyoke's student-theaterboard, relayed by Campus Reform, student Erin Murphyexplained that "at its core, the show offers an extremely narrowperspective on what it means to be a woman ... Gender is a wide andvaried experience, one that cannot simply be reduced to biologicalor anatomical distinctions, and many of us who have participated inthe show have grown increasingly uncomfortable presenting materialthat is inherently reductionist and exclusive."

http://reason.com/blog/2015/01/15/womens-college-cancels-vagina-monologues
View Quote

I can't wait for the snowflake cage matches where they duel to the death to determine who is the snowflakiest. - TS
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 10:15:01 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
They've become so open minded their fucking brains have fallen out.
View Quote

winner. I wouldn't mind, but they've rigged the game so that if you don't pretend YOUR mind has fallen out,
they'll ensure that you lose your job and harass you in any way they can.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 10:16:49 AM EDT
[#48]
Can someone please make it stop!!
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 10:18:08 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Womyn

View Quote

Freud was wrong-sorry.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 10:20:56 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Freud was wrong-sorry.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Womyn

Freud was wrong-sorry.

If I put on a wig with long hair...............will that group think I am a woman?

Forget about the beard, nose and ear hair though.

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top