Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 2:07:18 AM EDT
[#1]
You stay faithful to your wife and dont even entertain the idea of doing anything with this other woman.  Just getting coffee with another woman isnt acceptable as a married man.  Its baby steps to big mistakes.  Dont ruin what you have!
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 5:26:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Think about doing her while u lay pipe with your wife.
View Quote

Yea....That will work too.....Just don't call her name out! [sex]
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 5:42:36 AM EDT
[#3]
do onto others as they would have them do onto you
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 6:26:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Wheres the pic? Godammit, this should be against the CC. You absolutely cannot mention women on this site without including a pic! Got it?

Now, since you've been edumacated, when the 3-some happens (and if it dont, you a stupid mofo) send the pics me.

Or just do what I do, and pretend the hot woman is your wife when you two are... oh, wait I thought this was the "quirk" thread. Disregard my last.
View Quote

Boy I believe you done gone native on us.
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 6:39:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Just getting coffee with another woman isnt acceptable as a married man.
View Quote

Only when you're thinking with the wrong head.
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 6:39:43 AM EDT
[#6]
When I was married to my 1st wife, she had a friend (female) who was also married. This (gal) and her sister were on my hobbie cat and offered to break me in for (insert ex wife's name here).  I laughed and said as fun as that sounds I'm going to have to pass.  
The fantasy that has continued for the last 15 years is better than the act probably would have been.  Had I known my wife was fucking all around  I would have gone for it.

My wife (this one) is awsome.  I couldn't dream of ever doing anything to hurt her.
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 6:54:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 7:04:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Stay Away from the Gal! Unless she is lap lickin your lady [:P]
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 1:44:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 2:10:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Run Away....Run Away..
View Quote

Make like Carl Lewis.
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 2:22:59 PM EDT
[#11]
It's not wrong to be tempted. Even Jesus was tempted. It's how you handle the temptation of that really matters.
1st your wife needs to know everything. She will help you stay upright, & really has a right to be privy to the unknown parts of her "friends" conversations with you.
2nd You need to have a plan to handle these types of situations. All men should. It would cut down the number of marriages dying from the sickness of unfaithfulness. My plan is to do like Joseph & leave so fast that my coat will still be in her hand after she attempts to seduce you.
3rd Don't waste your time fantasizing about her. Thought is a seed, & this type of seed is a weed that will choke out your love for your wife, & bring a fruit of adultery when fully matured. Pluck the young weed, & refuse to think on such things.
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 2:37:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Stay happily married, smile and do nothing incriminating or stupid. Women never forget, and never really forgive indiscretions.
If you wanted to have sex with lots of womenz why the heck would you have gotten married in the first place?
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 2:40:28 PM EDT
[#13]
OK...listen up...this is really VERY simple.

How much do you like being married to the current Missus MGNiko?  If the answer is..."Well not TOO much...", then hit it!

On the other hand, if you really want to live out the rest of your life in peaceful coexistence with this woman, ditch the hottie who has the hots for you to the curb.

A couple of facts of life are in order about womenz:

-They love to show each other up by stealing a guy.  Now to do that...she has to tell your current missus if you screw around on her.

-They can't keep their mouths shut...and they ALL gossip, so no matter if the hottie doesn't tell your Old Lady...somehow it WILL get back to her that your hottie friend screwed your brains out and then...[pissed][stick][pissed].

-They NEVER forget...so even IF you bang the hottie, and are "forgiven", your missus will make your life a living hell on earth for the remainder of your painful dayz on this planet.

-Finally, as has been suggested already, the two of them might be setting you up.  So you see, no matter what, you're screwed.

Your only option...(Dammit, I hate to say this too...!) is to kick the hoochy to the curb and forget about her.  Shit the nest and you WILL pay for...for a VERY long time.

Just my humble opinion...[;D]
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 2:43:11 PM EDT
[#14]
'You know I'm married - you're old friends with my wife - so knock it off. If you don't, I'll have to tell my wife - your friend - what you're trying to pull'

That's about what comes to mind here...
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 7:54:46 PM EDT
[#15]
I wrote a letter to Penthouse "Forum" once.  
"I never thought this would happen to me, but ..."
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 5:02:45 AM EDT
[#16]
It's not wrong to be tempted. Even Jesus was tempted. It's how you handle the temptation of that really matters.
1st your wife needs to know everything. She will help you stay upright, & really has a right to be privy to the unknown parts of her "friends" conversations with you.
2nd You need to have a plan to handle these types of situations. All men should. It would cut down the number of marriages dying from the sickness of unfaithfulness. My plan is to do like Joseph & leave so fast that my coat will still be in her hand after she attempts to seduce you.
3rd Don't waste your time fantasizing about her. Thought is a seed, & this type of seed is a weed that will choke out your love for your wife, & bring a fruit of adultery when fully matured. Pluck the young weed, & refuse to think on such things.
View Quote

By far the best advice thus far...
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 5:20:22 AM EDT
[#17]
[sarcasm] Just because I have food in the cupboard at home doesn't mean that I don't stop by McDonald's every now and again... [/sarcasm]

It is just about this time that my wife gives me the 'look'.  

Rule 1 - Remain faithful at ALL times, in thought and action.  Thoughts are seeds.

Rule 2 - See Rule 1.  End of story.
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 7:34:15 AM EDT
[#18]
You don't want my advice.........because Uh, well uhmmmmmmm.  Never mind.  

Start floating trial balloons with the 3 way with the wife and go from there.
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 8:41:13 AM EDT
[#19]
Grasp the red handle firmly.

place your heads between your knees.

Jerk the red handle firmly

and

EJECT...EJECT...EJECT!!!!!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top