Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:46:34 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why do we let these people in our country?

Freedom of religion applies both to fundamentalist Islamic nutjobs and fundamentalist Christian nutjobs.

And we know how often Christian nutjobs run over their own children for being too western.

Naw, they just drag them behind a truck for being gay.

Link to that news story?

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:52:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Freedom of religion applies both to fundamentalist Islamic nutjobs and fundamentalist Christian nutjobs.

And we know how often Christian nutjobs run over their own children for being too western.

Link to that news story?

I screwed up, the guy dragged was because he was black.  The gay guy got beaten to death.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-14404506-killed-for-being-gay.do
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:57:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

They usually drown them in the bathtub for being possessed by the devil.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 9:19:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 9:22:15 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cite?
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 9:23:09 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link to that news story?

I screwed up, the guy dragged was because he was black. The gay guy got beaten to death.

Where did anyone claim that these people were Christians?

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 9:34:05 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

poor girl

i hope the shithead dad gets the death penalty

Too good for him, only reinforcing his shithole beliefs.

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 9:36:34 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

The late Teddy Kennedy had a lot to do with it.

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 9:43:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Freedom of religion has absolutely NOT ONE DAMN thing to do with killing your daughter because she behaves in a manner not suitable to you.  But you anti Christian people just can't miss an opportunity, no matter how absurd, to bash Christianity.  Now you'll tell us all the people killed in the name of Christ.  Of course none of them will be in the last thousand years or so.

Suspect held in slaying of Kansas abortion doctor
Guard dies after Holocaust museum shooting

I seriously dont understand how some of you go through life rationalizing like this. One religion teaches to murder for honour, the other does not. Why cant you see that?

You're all basically acting on the perceived will of a giant beardo in the sky. You should all be put in internment camps, at best. Maybe you'd all decide to stop hating each other for your ridiculous beliefs then.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 10:08:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
This radicalism is what we are fighting gentlemen.

If only

President Hamid Karzai has signed a law the UN says legalises rape in marriage and prevents women from leaving the house without permission.

The law, which has not been publicly released, is believed to state women can only seek work, education or doctor's appointments with their husband's permission.

Only fathers and grandfathers are granted custody of children under the law, according to the United Nations Development Fund for Women.

Opponents of the legislation governing the personal lives of Afghanistan's Shia minority have said it is "worse than during the Taliban".

Mr Karzai has been accused of electioneering at the expense of women's rights by signing the law to appeal to crucial Shia swing voters in this year's presidential poll.

While the Afghan constitution guarantees equal rights for women, it also allows the Shia community, thought to represent 10 per cent of the population, the right to settle family law cases according to Shia law.

The Shiite Personal Status Law contains provisions on marriage, divorce, inheritance, rights of movement and bankruptcy.

The bill passed both houses of the Afghan parliament, but was so contentious that the United Nations and women's rights campaigners have so far been unable to see a copy of the approved bill....

Linkage
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 10:14:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Borders Language Culture
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 10:22:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Link to that news story?

I screwed up, the guy dragged was because he was black. The gay guy got beaten to death.

Where did anyone claim that these people were Christians?

HE didn't. The Atheist mind works like this - if your parents were Christians then YOU are a Christian even if you never stepped into a church EVER. Any act you commit is now considered a "christian act". (Evidently motivated by Christian teachings.) So if you pick your nose, then you have picked it according to the teachings of Jesus Christ. If say one of these people go into a bar and smash someone in the face with a bottle  then it is clear it is a "christian problem". See how that works? Now how does that relate to "honor killings"? Seriously i have no idea! Because this is clearly an isolated incident. It's clearly not a cultural phenomina right? I swear i have never heard of honor killings before this. This is just "Some guy" who killed his daughter. Motivation? I dunno. Ask the Atheists, they seem to know everything.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 10:26:17 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
He drove a Cherokee, but SHE was westernized?

If you don't want to be like us, don't live with us.  

QFT because the red part needed to be repeated at least one more time.

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 10:29:19 AM EDT
[#14]
These people come to the our country to start a new life, and what they bring their f'cking religion and beliefs with them. He should've stayed in Iraq. In the USA we don't condone "honor killings."
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 11:25:09 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 11:26:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Make this guy's life a LIVING HELL and then kill him. This isn't some fucked up 3rd world country, we don't allow honor killings.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 11:39:44 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link to that news story?

I screwed up, the guy dragged was because he was black.  The gay guy got beaten to death.

Your other screw-up was that the decedents in both cases were not the children of the attacker(s).

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 11:46:51 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Awesome read - that explains so much! Thanks for posting that.

My pleasure, brother. I'm glad you got something out of it.

Hell, I'm glad anyone bothered to read it.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 11:50:10 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I've never understood why we let uncivilized savages into our country either. And now, thanks to Obama, we're going to let people with an infectious, 100% lethal disease into the country too.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 11:50:20 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 11:55:23 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Inshallah.

I read part of it and will try to read the whole thing later - if I'm reading this correctly, it's saying that in Arabic cultures, it's more important to maintain one's dignity than to have (what we would call) integrity and admit a mistake.

Interesting.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 2:29:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Inshallah.

I read part of it and will try to read the whole thing later - if I'm reading this correctly, it's saying that in Arabic cultures, it's more important to maintain one's dignity than to have (what we would call) integrity and admit a mistake.

Interesting.

This is pretty much true for any east-asian culture in one form or another.  The concept of "face" is very complicated.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top