Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 10:35:12 AM EDT
[#1]

I see the middle east on fire because of perceived weakness on our part.

We won't get engaged in it because of our financial situation, our war weariness and because we will be energy independant.

That will eventually leave Israel to defend itself.  That might mean a few nuclear explosions in the yards of the good guys and the bad guys.

Just a hunch.

Link Posted: 6/17/2014 10:37:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
a great opportunity for us to stay the fuck out of it.
View Quote

I'm with this guy.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 10:39:24 AM EDT
[#3]
They are offing one another in mass numbers in Iraq, let them finish the job...

then they will piss of Israel and Israel will do the rest in a swift and extremely efficient manner.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 10:41:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I'm pretty sure both of those things happened some time in the 1960s and yet here we are.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is just another stage being set from the previous stage to lead us directly into the future powder keg it's ultimately turning into. The mid east has been blowing up as far as I can remember, and everyone's always saying "ZOMG THIS IS IT, WE"RE DOOOOOOOOOOMED!" at every flare up.

Disclaimer: if you're not religious or don't read the Bible at all, don't bother reading below

Matt 24:3 Later, Jesus sat on the Mount of Olives. His disciples came to him privately and said, “Tell us, when will all this happen? What sign will signal your return and the end of the world?

1) Matt 24:15 “The day is coming when you will see what Daniel the prophet spoke about—the sacrilegious object that causes desecration[d] standing in the Holy Place.”
2) Luke 21:20 “And when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then you will know that the time of its destruction has arrived. (yes Jerusalem and probably most of Israel will be destroyed)

So two key prophesies here. Between Luke 21 and Matt 24 it's essentially the same answer except for these two that stand out.
An idol or structure, definately religious in nature is going to piss off a lot of people in that region. Jerusalem contains the temple mount/dome of the rock/western wall combo that all monotheistic religions of that area claim stake to.
The armies could be invading armies or peace keeping armies, but I'm guessing the 6 day war wound pale in comparison to the numbers that will surround her, so it would be a significant large event.

So until those two things happen.....chill.

I'm pretty sure both of those things happened some time in the 1960s and yet here we are.

But, history is for libtards and faggots.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 10:42:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Gold and Silver prices should start to rise.  Also good time to be in oil stocks.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 10:46:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Smart people are going to make some serious money. If we are lucky it won't be US taxpayer money this time around.

Link Posted: 6/17/2014 11:00:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

It's a schooner!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I stared at it for a while, and a 3-d dolphin popped out.

It's a schooner!

You dumb sonofabitch, it's sailboat!
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 11:08:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sooooo....which of us are you calling faggot on?
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 11:14:18 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is just another stage being set from the previous stage to lead us directly into the future powder keg it's ultimately turning into. The mid east has been blowing up as far as I can remember, and everyone's always saying "ZOMG THIS IS IT, WE"RE DOOOOOOOOOOMED!" at every flare up.

Disclaimer: if you're not religious or don't read the Bible at all, don't bother reading below

Matt 24:3 Later, Jesus sat on the Mount of Olives. His disciples came to him privately and said, "Tell us, when will all this happen? What sign will signal your return and the end of the world?

1) Matt 24:15 "The day is coming when you will see what Daniel the prophet spoke about—the sacrilegious object that causes desecration[d] standing in the Holy Place.”

2) Luke 21:20 "And when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then you will know that the time of its destruction has arrived. (yes Jerusalem and probably most of Israel will be destroyed)

So two key prophesies here. Between Luke 21 and Matt 24 it's essentially the same answer except for these two that stand out.

An idol or structure, definately religious in nature is going to piss off a lot of people in that region. Jerusalem contains the temple mount/dome of the rock/western wall combo that all monotheistic religions of that area claim stake to.

The armies could be invading armies or peace keeping armies, but I'm guessing the 6 day war wound pale in comparison to the numbers that will surround her, so it would be a significant large event.

wat?

Link Posted: 6/17/2014 11:16:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

So, SNAFU then?

I agree.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 11:18:58 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I stared at it for a while, and a 3-d dolphin popped out.
View Quote

I hated those things! Still can't get the image to come out. :(
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 11:19:26 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
wat?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Matt 24:3 Later, Jesus sat on the Mount of Olives. His disciples came to him privately and said, "Tell us, when will all this happen? What sign will signal your return and the end of the world?

1) Matt 24:15 "The day is coming when you will see what Daniel the prophet spoke about—the sacrilegious object that causes desecration[d] standing in the Holy Place.”
2) Luke 21:20 "And when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then you will know that the time of its destruction has arrived. (yes Jerusalem and probably most of Israel will be destroyed)

wat?  

He's talking about the dates Jerusalem has been sacked/sieged.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 11:43:57 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

wat?  

ohhh, thanks for clearing that one up.

Link Posted: 6/17/2014 11:53:56 AM EDT
[#14]
I predict that Sweden calls Obama and wants their Nobel prize returned...
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 11:57:28 AM EDT
[#15]
I will care deeply when I see the glow off on the horizon.  Since my government has not a care in the world why should I?
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 12:02:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

wat?  

He missed the Babylonian Exile sacking.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 12:03:21 PM EDT
[#17]
I bought a two month game card for World of Warcraft.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 12:18:03 PM EDT
[#18]
I've always been morbidly curious about what the world would be like if America just didn't give a fuck, and let it go to shits.  And here we are.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 12:19:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 12:30:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

THIS.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Predictions? What are you doing or stalking up on? Taking any precautions?

hookers

THIS.

They never hear me cumming.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 12:36:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Biblical Prophesy coming to pass. And rapidly.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 12:56:53 PM EDT
[#22]
What will happen?

In the next 20 years:

The ME will fall into total chaos. Even worse than now.
Gas prices will go beyond what we have ever seen.
Our economy will fall into one of the worst depressions ever, with us having no resources to rebound.
Taxes will be raised on the few working.
The FSA will be pissed because of cuts to welfare and entitlements.
The borders will remain open and the flood will continue because everywhere else will be worse than us.
Terrorist attacks will become more frequent, but the gov and media will try to blame it on someone/something else.
We'll elect even farther left politicians and more RINO Repubs, both of which will continue to collude to take what little money is left.
The Congress will continue to give away control to the Executive Branch.  The USSC will become even more corrupt and statist.
State governments will become irrelevant, except to enforce federal laws.
The middle class will, effectively, cease to exist.
We'll all be poor, except for a select group.
The BoR will fall.  Gun control, Speech control, and 4th Amendment rights will cease to exist.

We've set our path, and it will be insanely hard to deviate from it because of the power we've given up.  We;ve been through 6,7,11, 13+ years of hell, depending on how you look at it, and we still elect the same crooks.  That will continue, perpetuating our current path.  They'll be nothing we can do about it, becuase the majority of Americans won't pay attention.

So pay your bills and save your money.  If you want to stock up, look at your holes in self-sustainment first.  Next, stock food, alcohol, and other items to barter with. Land for gardens and livestock never hurt.  

Pretty much the stable, smart prepper's item list and plan.  

Link Posted: 6/17/2014 1:54:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I predict that Sweden calls Obama and wants their Nobel prize returned...
View Quote

Hell, the Noble prize committee will probably give him another one..........
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 3:02:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Predictions? What are you doing or stalking up on? Taking any precautions?
View Quote

I don't usually condone stalking, so nothing.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 3:32:40 PM EDT
[#25]
Continuing the Arab Spring to usher in the new Islamic Caliphate. A different kind of utopia. Instead of man being at the helm of our worldly salvation and deliverance unto heaven, Mohammed will receive all the credit.

Till underverse come.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 3:34:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I'm with this guy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
a great opportunity for us to stay the fuck out of it.

I'm with this guy.

Dahralharbians.  pphhhhfffgghttttt!!!1  
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 3:36:12 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Smart people are going to make some serious money. If we are lucky it won't be US taxpayer money this time around.
View Quote

It's always US taxpayer money. We're the easiest marks.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 3:36:29 PM EDT
[#28]

Link Posted: 6/17/2014 3:49:57 PM EDT
[#29]

Link Posted: 6/17/2014 3:56:05 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Matt 24:3 Later, Jesus sat on the Mount of Olives. His disciples came to him privately and said, “Tell us, when will all this happen? What sign will signal your return and the end of the world?

1) Matt 24:15 “The day is coming when you will see what Daniel the prophet spoke about—the sacrilegious object that causes desecration[d] standing in the Holy Place.”
2) Luke 21:20 “And when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then you will know that the time of its destruction has arrived. (yes Jerusalem and probably most of Israel will be destroyed)

An idol or structure, definitely religious in nature is going to piss off a lot of people in that region. Jerusalem contains the temple mount/dome of the rock/western wall combo that all monotheistic religions of that area claim stake to.
The armies could be invading armies or peace keeping armies, but I'm guessing the wars Israel have fought thus far, would pale in comparison to the numbers that will surround her, so it would be a significantly huge unmistakable event.

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/17/2014 3:56:30 PM EDT
[#31]
The new Caliphate will get established and we will be sorry.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 4:10:53 PM EDT
[#32]
We are screwed. I think we all know that.

The president will do nothing and well have death and destruction on our soil in a year.

They already have our weapons systems that were abandoned.

We did it to ourselves.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 4:12:30 PM EDT
[#33]
mushrooms

Link Posted: 6/17/2014 4:16:42 PM EDT
[#34]
I don't see anything good happening for the next several years..

and with Shrillery going on TV and saying she is in favor of gun/magazine bans, I expect prices to rise again within the next year or so
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 4:18:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
What will happen?

In the next 20 years:

Our economy will fall into one of the worst depressions ever, with us having no resources to rebound.
The borders will remain open and the flood will continue because everywhere else will be worse than us.
Terrorist attacks will become more frequent, but the gov and media will try to blame it on someone/something else.
We'll elect even farther left politicians and more RINO Repubs, both of which will continue to collude to take what little money is left.
The Congress will continue to give away control to the Executive Branch.  The USSC will become even more corrupt and statist.
The BoR will fall.  Gun control, Speech control, and 4th Amendment rights will cease to exist.

We've set our path, and it will be insanely hard to deviate from it because of the power we've given up.  We;ve been through 6,7,11, 13+ years of hell, depending on how you look at it, and we still elect the same crooks.  That will continue, perpetuating our current path.  They'll be nothing we can do about it, becuase the majority of Americans won't pay attention.

So pay your bills and save your money.  If you want to stock up, look at your holes in self-sustainment first.  Next, stock food, alcohol, and other items to barter with. Land for gardens and livestock never hurt.  

View Quote

Ammo..............a metric fuckton of ammo.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 7:04:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
What will happen?

In the next 20 years:

View Quote

Son, never go full retard.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 7:39:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What will happen?

In the next 20 years:

That's not full retard, that sounds very reasonable, rather mild if you ask me. We have a whole army of progressive assholes waiting in the wings and currently in public office working to see it happen.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 7:45:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
What will happen?

In the next 20 years:

View Quote

I saw this movie, he was blind the whole time and the tanker was full of sand.....
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top