Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/31/2009 11:31:59 AM EDT
[#1]
wings
Link Posted: 7/31/2009 11:37:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
sting ring .

Excuse my ignorance, but is that what I think it is?
Link Posted: 7/31/2009 11:55:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Eat hot wings and you'll have ringsting in the morning.
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 5:04:45 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Chicken wings (in their current finger food incarnation) are a marketing gimmick that worked.

I remember not that long ago, chicken wings were nasty, veiny, dark and small portioned little bits of the chicken and they were quite unpopular because of it.

Some bright bulb at a large chicken company said "how can we sell more of these, they're just not selling that well" and came up with coating them in various flavors of breading, and serving them with dipping sauces... they then marketed these abominations to college kids as party food, and the rest is history.

I have news... they're still nasty, veiny, dark and small portioned little bits of chicken, except that now they're premium priced.

My advice:

get the burger.

Link Posted: 8/1/2009 5:41:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Ummm...... Dude..... ARFCOM...... BOTH!!!
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 5:42:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I don't have much time for lunch today and those are my only two options.

5 minute arfcom poll, results are binding.

Wing burger?
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 5:46:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 5:50:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Chicken wings (in their current finger food incarnation) are a marketing gimmick that worked.

I remember not that long ago,  chicken wings were nasty, veiny, dark and small portioned little bits of the chicken and they were quite unpopular because of it.

Some bright bulb at a large chicken company said "how can we sell more of these, they're just not selling that well" and came up with coating them in various flavors of breading, and serving them with dipping sauces...  they then marketed these abominations to college kids as party food, and the rest is history.

I have news...  they're still nasty, veiny, dark and small portioned little bits of chicken, except that now they're premium priced.

My advice:

get the burger.

Wow. You and I are two very different people

I will admit though that if not done right, few things suck worse than wings. But if done correctly they pretty much rock

Link Posted: 8/1/2009 5:52:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Wings suck, most overrated food ever, get a burger.
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 11:20:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
sting ring .

Excuse my ignorance, but is that what I think it is?

Uhmmm, well too many wings = firey liquid from hell
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 11:33:44 AM EDT
[#11]
This is a really close poll. I had to go with burger. Tough choice.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top