Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 1:49:47 AM EDT
[#1]
I too hate Wiley Xs. Had them issued to me in Afghanistan. The fogging issue is just unbearable. I got a pair of $5 sunglasses and wore them instead.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 2:08:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Any Oakley goggle wearers, so as not to hijack,

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=430832&page=1

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 3:07:42 AM EDT
[#3]
I've worn Wiley's on search warrants before.  I was lucky to make it inside the house before the damn things fogged up on me. I stick strictly to Oakley eyepro now.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 3:35:47 AM EDT
[#4]
I have a pair of Wiley X XL-1 convertable glasses/goggle.  I wear'em as safety glasses whenever I'm cutting the yard, but hardly ever use the stupid strap that converts them into a pair of goggles.  I have long eye lashes and with the strap the lenses are just too damn close to my eyes, so my lashes keep rubbing up against them, feeling funny and also getting crap on there so I cant see.

I prefer the ESS goggles I was given, but I cant wear them while cutting the yard without looking like an uber dork.

Kharn
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top