BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 10:37:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
College professors not only have incredible job security, but those on the tenure track have their ass kissed to the point that they're pampered retards who can't function outside of academia.

I'll bet the professors who suggested that asinine crap receive tens of thousands of dollars every year in federal grant dollars paid for by your tax dollars for bullshit research.  

If I was paying the outrageous and inflated cost of tuition at a university or college I'd be damned if I wasn't going to be allowed to participate in class discussion or ask questions.
View Quote

It seems if you were in attendance at this particular lecture, you would be participating...as the scapegoat.

ETA: Fuckity fuck fucking fuck! All I had to do was call p2...
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 10:38:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
This is a problem why?  Drop the course and file formal complaint with the Dean of Faculty.
View Quote

That would be awesome.

Even better, contact the ACLU.

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 10:46:18 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

What the blue fuck is a non binary trans person?
View Quote

I came to post this.

I weep for what used to be America.

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 10:50:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Affirmative action.  Racism is bad, so let's legalize racism.  That'll take care of it.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top