Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:08:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Its interesting how ten years ago people like myself and a few others were called insane and kooks over the claim that there was an elite group of bankers and power-players trying to create a world government. Now today it is becoming common knowledge and we no longer have a hidden enemy.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:08:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
As a Hungarian, I'm a remain fan but with changes that need to be done in Brussels.

I do believe in a united Europe because after all.... I think we Euros haven't got our shit together yet after 2 world wars and several civil wars.

I'm born American, retired military but live full time in Hungary and while I like the EU, I don't like the mindless bullshit they have done especially with the migrant setup from last year.

I want to believe in the EU but with the STUPID pathetic bureacrats in Brussels, I can say that they need to sometimes fuck off.

I admire some of the financial perks as it has benefited Hungary immensely, it has a lot of strings attached.

Sadly, some of what the EU is saying is true about Europe and their reasoning for bringing in muslim scums is because we EUros are not FUCKING enough is correct.

Many of the EU countries have negative birth rates with some actually dying rather slowly.

We have the capacity but nothing else.

Divorce rate in Hungary is nearly 76 percent statistically.....

Nobody loves anymore.....nobody cares anymore...it is like everyone here is some kind of man child not wanting any responsibilities in life.

End of the day......I believe in the EU...but when some fucken asshole in Brussels says my coffee shop in Budapest has beans in it that is verboten...I can't help but wonder.....was that the dream?

Or the nightmare?

View Quote

This - I've seen my wife's Romania change drastically, and few things for the better.  Burdening oversight and regulation, limited upside.  Free market is not flourishing.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:09:05 AM EDT
[#3]
I really don't get it.

Everyone is talking in generalizations.  It's about freedom, or corporatism, or bureaucracy, or globalism. Blah, blah, blah.  I want some specifics.

The UK is still going to have to comply with EU trade regs to stay in the common market.  Their main trading partners are all in the EU.  There's going to be some serious financial hurt before any kind of recovery, and world markets will be affected.  And they've decided to do this as all of Europe is facing a crisis.  

I've been looking for actual industries that are strangled by the EU or policies greatly affected by it, and I'm coming up dry.  Yes, they're overregulated, bloated nonsense... but leaving doesn't change that, and they still have to navigate those same restrictions.

I would think growing nationalist/Right voices could push for deregulation, but now there's less of that voice.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:09:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Can this be used as a pro-balkanization example for us?
View Quote

Have you not seen the TEXIT threads/articles?
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:12:21 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Just wait until news outlets start running Frexit stories (France Exit).
View Quote

If France gets their shit together and the jihad problem under control, I might consider a vacation there again. It will probably take 20 years to un-fuck themselves though, sadly. But if it is even being discussed it is a good start.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:13:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Its interesting how ten years ago people like myself and a few others were called insane and kooks over the claim that there was an elite group of bankers and power-players trying to create a world government. Now today it is becoming common knowledge and we no longer have a hidden enemy.
View Quote

When speaking of the lust for power and crimes of the leftists, one is rarely wrong, just a few years early at best.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:15:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
This should be the end of the gun control nonsense.
View Quote

How you figure?
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:16:22 AM EDT
[#8]
It's good because it's an emotional release for the Brits. Sometimes it helps one's mental state to lash out. Provides catharsis.

It's going to be bad once they come to their senses. In the meantime they've dragged the rest of the world into financial Armageddon.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:17:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:19:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
It's good because it's an emotional release for the Brits. Sometimes it helps one's mental state to lash out. Provides catharsis.

It's going to be bad once they come to their senses. In the meantime they've dragged the rest of the world into financial Armageddon.
View Quote

Ok comerade
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:21:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Should I be moving my 401 and 457 into stable asset?  Is the bottom going to fall out?
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:24:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I really don't get it.

Everyone is talking in generalizations.  It's about freedom, or corporatism, or bureaucracy, or globalism. Blah, blah, blah.  I want some specifics.

The UK is still going to have to comply with EU trade regs to stay in the common market.  Their main trading partners are all in the EU.  There's going to be some serious financial hurt before any kind of recovery, and world markets will be affected.  And they've decided to do this as all of Europe is facing a crisis.  

I've been looking for actual industries that are strangled by the EU or policies greatly affected by it, and I'm coming up dry.  Yes, they're overregulated, bloated nonsense... but leaving doesn't change that, and they still have to navigate those same restrictions.

I would think growing nationalist/Right voices could push for deregulation, but now there's less of that voice.
View Quote

Maybe they want the right to control their own borders.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:26:13 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Should I be moving my 401 and 457 into stable asset?  Is the bottom going to fall out?
View Quote

Move now if you want to be fleeced. Expect a return to normalcy shortly.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:30:24 AM EDT
[#14]
I LOL at the Brexit solving immigration. Who does Farage want to replace all the Poles? Bangladeshis and Indians,because that plane crash lumped his head hard enough to believe they share a more common culture.
  I am pro-Brexit but also,in theory,pro-EU. The EU drastically needs many reforms but none of them are ones the UK could help. There are very good parts of the EU but unfortunately they are more  often than not  overwhelmed by bureaucracy and general stupidity. I would prefer to see a reformed EU rather than none at all but that isn't going to happen. Whatever,the US is going to be majority Spanish speaking run by Aiden Chavez,formerly Mezvinsky , in the UK King's Road will be a designated shitting street and the former EU will devolve into the Caliphate of Brussels while we of the east will hopefully be part of the new Polish Lithuanian Commonwealth rather than a piece of Putinstan.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:30:39 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am not a financial guru.  I just keep putting money into my retirement funds and I usually leave them alone long term.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:33:01 AM EDT
[#16]
The UK (British People) got control over their own country again.

Brussels can't keep telling them to take in more "immigrants."  Not to mention, other stupid laws that the EU imposed upon the British people.  

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:35:20 AM EDT
[#17]
How much of a hero does Abraham Lincoln look like now?

After all, he preserved the union at all costs. And the various US states cannot just vote to take their ball and go home.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:36:18 AM EDT
[#18]
Poor Brussels!  No more free milk from the Queen's titties!!! ha ha ha
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:36:55 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Brexit the movie
I didn't get it until I watched that movie... The EU is terrifying.
View Quote

Worth watching if anyone is wondering why Britain has decided to get out.

Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:38:49 AM EDT
[#20]
Well - This should kill off any last remnant of IRAN's plans to set up a second petrol market with all its oil prices based on the EURO.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:44:42 AM EDT
[#21]
The EU central tards wanted to regulate the shape of babnanas. Any form of government that allows that type of foolishness to go on in it's ranks deserves to get slapped down. Plus that is just the more comical acts of evil the EU has been involved in.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:44:44 AM EDT
[#22]
Bringing power closer to the people (and the pitchforks) is a good thing.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:45:42 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I really don't get it.

View Quote

I believe you are mistaken. If the EU wants to do business or trade with GB, and they very much do, then there isn't much of an issue. Somehow the EU manages to conduct trade with, for example, China, Russia, India, and the United States -- why assume trade with GB would be any more difficult?  And either way it is their nation, their choices, not the edicts of unelected and unquestionable oligarchs in another nation. The EU is not like the United States. We might not like the crap coming out of Washington, but at least we have a real vote. GB just took the only vote they have left, and they voted for liberty. I say we'll done.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:47:03 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I LOL at the Brexit solving immigration. Who does Farage want to replace all the Poles? Bangladeshis and Indians,because that plane crash lumped his head hard enough to believe they share a more common culture.
  I am pro-Brexit but also,in theory,pro-EU. The EU drastically needs many reforms but none of them are ones the UK could help. There are very good parts of the EU but unfortunately they are more  often than not  overwhelmed by bureaucracy and general stupidity. I would prefer to see a reformed EU rather than none at all but that isn't going to happen. Whatever,the US is going to be majority Spanish speaking run by Aiden Chavez,formerly Mezvinsky , in the UK King's Road will be a designated shitting street and the former EU will devolve into the Caliphate of Brussels while we of the east will hopefully be part of the new Polish Lithuanian Commonwealth rather than a piece of Putinstan.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:48:20 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I believe you are mistaken. If the EU wants to do business or trade with GB, and they very much do, then there isn't much of an issue. Somehow the EU manages to conduct trade with, for example, China, Russia, India, and the United States -- why assume trade with GB would be any more difficult?  And either way it is their nation, their choices, not the edicts of unelected and unquestionable oligarchs in another nation. The EU is not like the United States. We might not like the crap coming out of Washington, but at least we have a real vote. GB just took the only vote they have left, and they voted for liberty. I say we'll done.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I really don't get it.

Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:49:35 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
they should never have joined in the first place
View Quote

What the EU has become was not was it was supposed to be when it was formed. Many who opposed the mission creep were often derided for their action. The Bitch with Balls the Iron Maggie fought tooth and nail to keep the UK from adopting the Euro. She also in writing and in public predicted that the EU would become a threat to Democracy in Europe.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:50:36 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
[...]
View Quote

On my first trip to the UK, one night I was watching TV and they were talking about an automobile plant closing (Rover). Everyone spoke about how terrible that was, it shouldn't be allowed, bad decisions, etc. But if you asked anyone about buying a Rover it was "heck no, those cars are junk!" Trying to do business in the UK is pretty wild. For the size the economy is on paper, there isn't that much activity or investment happening within the UK. In my opinion this has very little to do with EU policies.

It's not as if the UK will be the only country in Europe not part of the EU. There are others. But benefits... hard to see what they actually are beyond empty slogans.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:51:41 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Germany as well.  I never understood, for a number of reasons, why Germany went along with the deal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
GB never needed the EU.

The EU needed them to suck benefit out of their currency and economy.

Germany as well.  I never understood, for a number of reasons, why Germany went along with the deal.

How else are you going to build the Fourth Reich without getting into another war?
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:52:04 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

FPNI
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Because F one world government

FPNI

This is absolute truth right here!
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:52:20 AM EDT
[#30]
The grants for infrastructure has benefited Hungary IMMENSELY.

Our roads, highways and other setups are brand new and are working wonderfully.

The grants for tourist attraction and rebuilding of universities, educational institutes and health institutes has been IMMENSE and beneficial.

The grants for improving our communications and just about every sector in Hungarian society has benefited from the EU grants.

I will NOT complain about that at all.

Brand new buses and trains and schools that are brand new and good looking is a GOOD thing.

Grants for the preservation of historic monuments and tourist attractions has been beneficial.
I just didn't like the strings attached.

and I don't like that only certain people benefited.

Brussels asking us to take in 50k Musscums and build Mosque and all sorts of other shits for them when virtually none of them know the word ASSIMILATION like it is the last word in their vocabulary list.

That's not my cup of tea at all.

Sorry.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:54:49 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Well it might not be, the Brits are supposedly going to lose a bunch of banking jobs as banks will move offices out of London, also British imports and exports a ton of stuff with the European mainland, not to mention this could cause stock markets to go down.

But they just told a bunch of Belgium bureaucrats who kind of bossed them around to fuck off, God bless them
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm asking.
Well it might not be, the Brits are supposedly going to lose a bunch of banking jobs as banks will move offices out of London, also British imports and exports a ton of stuff with the European mainland, not to mention this could cause stock markets to go down.

But they just told a bunch of Belgium bureaucrats who kind of bossed them around to fuck off, God bless them

LOL - Banks operate in the City for a very different reason.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:57:19 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

The grants for tourist attraction and rebuilding of universities, educational institutes and health institutes has been IMMENSE and beneficial.

The grants for improving our communications and just about every sector in Hungarian society has benefited from the EU grants.

Brand new buses and trains and schools that are brand new and good looking is a GOOD thing.

Grants for the preservation of historic monuments and tourist attractions has been beneficial.

Brussels asking us to take in 50k Musscums and build Mosque and all sorts of other shits for them when virtually none of them know the word ASSIMILATION like it is the last word in their vocabulary list.

Sorry.
View Quote

So the reason you like the EU is free shit.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:58:00 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry.

U no like free shit?
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 1:59:55 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hopefully we are witnessing the death throws.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 2:00:45 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

On my first trip to the UK, one night I was watching TV and they were talking about an automobile plant closing (Rover). Everyone spoke about how terrible that was, it shouldn't be allowed, bad decisions, etc. But if you asked anyone about buying a Rover it was "heck no, those cars are junk!" Trying to do business in the UK is pretty wild. For the size the economy is on paper, there isn't that much activity or investment happening within the UK. In my opinion this has very little to do with EU policies.

It's not as if the UK will be the only country in Europe not part of the EU. There are others. But benefits... hard to see what they actually are beyond empty slogans.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
[...]

British auto workers have a long,proud history of making the UAW look like the ultimate sublime example of fine craftsmen.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 2:01:36 AM EDT
[#36]
libertarian fucken cowboys...

Get back to me with your utopian dreams of no taxes and no benefits..

The wild west awaits you.

The grants were there and it benefited Hungary.

It was not expected but it was there.

Link Posted: 6/24/2016 2:01:50 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes , it's entirely their fault. Limey bastards
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 2:02:01 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

U no like free shit?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry.

U no like free shit?

I've always thought it was bad form to take something that wasn't mine.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 2:02:05 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

U no like free shit?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry.

U no like free shit?

Hungary and others got paid up front.  Party time.  Uh oh......the bill is due............What's Greece gonna do?
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 2:02:18 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Because F one world government
View Quote
This.

Globalism is bad for the people.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 2:05:27 AM EDT
[#41]
libertarian fucken cowboys...

Get back to me with your utopian dreams of no taxes and no benefits..

The wild west awaits you.

The grants were there and it benefited Hungary.

It was not expected but it was there.

Link Posted: 6/24/2016 2:06:45 AM EDT
[#42]
You people are stupid and and very informed.

HUNGARY PAID OFF ALL OF ITS DEBTS TO THE IMF.

We are paying and one of the few countries that will be debt free in a few years. It took sacrifice and belt tightening but we did it.

Link Posted: 6/24/2016 2:06:54 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Just wait until news outlets start running Frexit stories (France Exit).
View Quote

That is what is actually causing the turmoil in the markets:  the possibility of other exits.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 2:09:11 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
You people are stupid and and very informed.

HUNGARY PAID OFF ALL OF ITS DEBTS TO THE IMF.

We are paying and one of the few countries that will be debt free in a few years. It took sacrifice and belt tightening but we did it.

View Quote

If the UK doesn't want to subsidize you that's their prerogative.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 2:12:53 AM EDT
[#45]
If the UK wants to leave, that's fine.

subsidizing our economy?

We Hungarians are in the UK, working legally and paying taxes and making contributions.

There are 100 of thousands doing the same thing.

UK's brexit hopefully in my opinion will make some drastic reforms in Brussels.

My beef and others beef is always with the regulatory BULLSHIT from Brussels...

Link Posted: 6/24/2016 2:14:24 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry.

U no like free shit?

Correct me if I am wrong,Alaska leads the US in welfare per capita by a large margin?
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 2:14:42 AM EDT
[#47]
The EU is an authoritarian tyranny of ten thousand oligarchs serving their own petty agendas at the expense of the citizenry of Europe.

The elected officials in the EU have almost no real power. It is run by appointed Eurocrats who do not answer to the public and rule through a fog of obscurity.

No one in their right mind would want that form of government.

It makes even less sense to have that mess ruling above your own local, superior, publicly accountable government of your own perfectly good nation.

Fuck the EU. I hope it dissolves.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 2:16:12 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Correct me if I am wrong,Alaska leads the US in welfare per capita by a large margin?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry.

U no like free shit?

It's the natives. All of the villages are on welfare.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 2:17:17 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry.

U no like free shit?

Thought it was HI?
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 2:22:55 AM EDT
[#50]
Regarding Hungary (and also Poland and other Eastern Bloc nations):

EVERYBODY CHILL!

I fully support Hungary and Poland sucking every penny out of the EU that they can while the getting is good. It benefits their nations while further imploding the EU. Think of it as Going Galt on a national scale.

Nations like Hungary and Poland have great potential, and with a little boost to get them out of the rut the Soviets left them in, could be the future guardians of Europe from the eastern hordes.

The EU has no future. It was doomed from the start as a dysfunctional and destructive concept. The sooner it runs out of money, the sooner it will stop holding Europe down.

Hungary and Poland taking the EU to the cleaners is a good thing. It helps end this abomination and helps strengthen two very important nations that Western Civilization needs for a safe future.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top