BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 8:31:06 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
democrats are known for there free handouts.

Democrats are still the slavers today they were in the 1800's/ Today they do whatever to dumb down the minorities by outcome based education tactics and affirmitave action. While someone gets something for free they dont see the racism behind it.

If they get a job because they filled an EO slot they dont see that the Govt told them " you are not good enough and need special treatment to make it" Thats what Affirmative action does but they dont hear it as long as they are blinded on the freebie.

This totally shocked a black co-worker of mine and now he sees it after thinking about it for a bit. One thing that still haunts every black mans mind is the slavery issue of our past. Show them how the Democrats are no different now and how affirmative action basically keeps them down and calls them stupid, they may consider. show them that teh last administration and Kerrys current picks are pretty bleak in the way of blacks and minorities while Bush' team has many. show them that the Democrats only want their vote, but not to be part of the process.

Not all blacks vote DemocRat straight ticket, but most do.  I wish hate repub party would have put more focus into dispellig the myth that the Dems are their friends.

Keys/Rices 2008  imagine that? I would vote for it. Alan Keyes and Condi Rice. Man oh man I wish Alan Keys were running right now. Heck Alan Keys and anybody.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 8:39:10 PM EDT
[#2]
One of the most effective propaganda programs of all time which seems to be self-perpetuating.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 8:43:16 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I am a minor. My father knows nothing about guns I teach him. I am teaching him how to shoot revolver in IPSC and how to reload on a progressive press. I reload for 7 calibers on a dillon press and shoot IPSC action pistol with an open STI race gun. I have 2 AR-15s. My father owns 19 guns for me and we have two class IIIs.

I think I belong here.

Holy shit.  How old are you, and how'd you learn all that?
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 8:47:39 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Here is the difference between liberals(communists), and Americans.  

WTF is with this "the government ain't done nothing for me"??????

The only thing I expect from the government is to provide for the common security (this includes things like making sure food is safe, etc.).  Otherwise, I expect government to stay the hell out of my way, so I can lawfully pursue my dreams unimpeded.  

People who expect government to help them are going to kill our country.

Exactly.

The governemnt ain't doin nuthin for me either. Where is OUR (white folks) whip with spinners? Seriously! Where are my spinners? What do I have that you don't? I thought nowaways you had to work towards your own success.

Why is it that I get the impression that EVERYONE I know who is voting for Kerry is doing so because they are being brainwashed by the liberal media.

Here's a simple test. If you are voting for Kerry and can't answer why you are doing so, you are being  used by the media. Why?! Because CNN says the war on Iraq is bad? That's not a good enough answer. I just don't get it! It seems to me a huge majority of people are voting Kerry because someone else told them to. Because their friends criticize the War on Iraq. Because they saw a biased poll on the news that 70% of America wants Kerry. Because their parents are voting for him.

Democrats seem like a giant crowd of political zombies. And we all know the only way to kill a zombie is by shooting them in the head.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 8:49:01 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I wish the repub party would have put more focus into dispellig the myth that the Dems are their friends.

They are really dropping hte ball on this one.  Big problem is the depth that the dems are entrenched.  If you've noticed with Rice and Powell, they get called Uncle Toms and made fun of all day long.  "They're not black."  
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 8:49:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Why do blacks want half the shit they ask for? They want to be treated as equals so they lobby for special rights. They want to be treated fairly by the police, so they wear baggy clothes, associate themselves with gangs, and listen to music that promotes crime. They want the KKK to be outlawed and yet they invite the Black Panther Party into their lives. They don't want to be called derogatory terms, and yet they freely use it in their culture. Ass backwards if you ask me. The black psyche on voting Democrat is purely tradition. Many don't care enough about the election to get educated on the subject and they believe everything they hear from the liberals: "Aww... Hell naw, dat Republican party ain't no-thang but corrupt, rich, and bigoted Crackaz. Naw, son, if ya want to change thangz, ya need to vote fo' dat Democratic Party, ya heard??"

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 8:51:48 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
It is deeply ingrained among the African American community that the Democrats will give money and cars to black people, and that the Republicans will put them back on plantations.

It is kind of silly, but this is what the Black community has ben told for years, and the republicans haven't really done much to change thier minds.

Mr. Powel and Ms Rice might disagree.

Ms Rice I agree is a strong point.  She's an black woman from Alabama in a very high and public position in the White House, and I would've thought more black voters would realize the significance of this appointment by the Bush administration.  However, Powell generally fails to impress most black US voters, as his parents were Jamaican immigrants and therefore he doesn't have much cultural identity them
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 8:53:13 PM EDT
[#8]
I suspect it is a holdover from the civil rights movement of the 60's.  Also, Jesse "the shakedown" Jackass tells them to.

There is also the church factor.  In black churches, Democratic operatives recuit there and bribe them with govenment jobs and programs.  This is changing as some black pastors are starting to see the pitfall of putting all your eggs into the Demoncrat basket.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top