Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/31/2010 1:18:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Why is a male teacher banging students so taboo when a female teacher doing the same is "Dear Penthouse Forum" material?
Why does a woman have to be a complete degenerate crack whore street walker in order for the man to end up with child custody?
Why does a man generally get fleeced in divorce.

Ill be willing to bet some men would be all for being called whores and sluts if the 3 aforementioned tables were turned.

just sayin
Link Posted: 8/31/2010 1:49:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Had a friend with benefits. We compared numbers and I told her I was in the high 50's. She looked at me if I was serious and then told me she was in the high 500's. Sometimes doing 2 to 3 guys at a time...like, whoa...
Link Posted: 8/31/2010 1:59:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I personally don't agree with promiscuity from either gender.
Link Posted: 8/31/2010 2:03:24 PM EDT
[#4]
I have been saying this very thing for years on this board.
Link Posted: 8/31/2010 2:04:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Because meat curtains are yucky?

Ya know, hot dog down a hallway and all that....
Link Posted: 8/31/2010 2:06:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Had a friend with benefits. We compared numbers and I told her I was in the high 50's. She looked at me if I was serious and then told me she was in the high 500's. Sometimes doing 2 to 3 guys at a time...like, whoa...

Reminds me of the only advice on girls that my dad gave me during high school:
"Remember son, if you sleep with a girl you'll be exposing yourself to everyone she's exposed herself to."

Link Posted: 8/31/2010 2:10:36 PM EDT
[#7]

Those are the rules of society. They're not always fair, but they work.

Link Posted: 8/31/2010 2:11:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Women with high mileage can be hazardous to your health due to the pie being nothing more than a furry petrie dish...
Link Posted: 8/31/2010 2:12:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Like it's already been said many times in this thread

It's easy for a girl to go get some dick, not so easy for a guy to go get some pussy
Link Posted: 8/31/2010 2:16:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Just remember, a slut is someone who fucks everyone.

A bitch is someone who fucks everyone but YOU!
Link Posted: 8/31/2010 2:16:56 PM EDT
[#11]
A key that opens many different locks is a master key.

A lock that opens for many keys is a shitty lock.

And contrary to pop culture, most women are not excited by the idea of settling down with a man who's fucked more women than he has digits.
Link Posted: 8/31/2010 2:20:15 PM EDT
[#12]
When a man goes out he hopes to get laid. But, when a woman goes out she knows she's going to get laid...

Additionally, for your double standard Stud vs.Whore..
It's all  about  male conquests Vs.male possessions  Both feed the ego generously.
Link Posted: 8/31/2010 2:38:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Women are keepers of the pie. Men are not. End of story.
Link Posted: 8/31/2010 2:47:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Jeebus..to both of you. Maybe you should have compared STDs.
Link Posted: 8/31/2010 2:50:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Define player..

Because women can surely be players..
Link Posted: 8/31/2010 2:57:43 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

From an evolutionary sense, a man is supposed to spread his seed as far and as wide as he can with as many partners as possible.  A female is not.

I hate to admit it, but I believe this is true. We like to think we are intelligent and free thinking, but a large part of who we are is still evolutionary instinct. Not that I support guys banging everything that moves since there are enough single mothers and STDs being spread around.
Yes there are double standards, for better or worse. If women wanna get all up and arms about it, I wanna know how many times these same women that want to take exception have paid for food/entertainment when  going out on a date. They sure as hell don't scream it's unfair when they get everything in a divorce settlement and turn a guy into their slave with alimony. I'm not saying anything against women at all. I'm just acknowledging that there are double standards, but they go both ways.

Link Posted: 8/31/2010 3:17:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Women get pregnant, men don't.
Women have maybe 200 eggs, men have many billions of sperm.
Women don't have to game men, they just have to say "lets have sex".

Steve

If this were even remotely true they would have their periods for four years and never have another one.... You failed Sex Ed didn't you!!

And what was your grade? 200 eggs/4 years ~ 1 egg per week. The usual is a 4 week cycle although I have certainly known women who have acted like they were constantly menstruating.
38 years (average length of time between menarche and menopause) * 365.25 days/year / (28 days/egg average) ~ 500 eggs
Link Posted: 8/31/2010 3:21:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
it takes so little to get a man into bed with you, how can a woman be a player?

Yep, no skill involved for the woman.
Link Posted: 8/31/2010 3:25:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Why is a male teacher banging students so taboo when a female teacher doing the same is "Dear Penthouse Forum" material?
Why does a woman have to be a complete degenerate crack whore street walker in order for the man to end up with child custody?

Ill be willing to bet some men would be all for being called whores and sluts if the 3 aforementioned tables were turned.

just sayin

Good point.

Link Posted: 8/31/2010 3:25:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Women are free to hold men to the same standards.
Link Posted: 8/31/2010 3:27:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Because then theyd be sluts!

Seriously though a woman has no problem getting laid, most men have to work at it
Link Posted: 8/31/2010 3:28:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Women are free to hold men to the same standards.

That's right. Get started, wimmen.
Link Posted: 8/31/2010 3:28:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Slut is a silly word anyway..Men and women can be slutty––don't put that all on one gender..

I was always told, "It's not what your called, it's what you answer to"..So to me women are just as good at being players then men are if not better..

Link Posted: 8/31/2010 3:34:27 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

just sayin

And if it were, and society was structured to encourage promiscuity, the resultant degeneration would be massive...

I mean, we only have a FEW things left out there (other than STDs) to discourage the think-with-their-dick variety of 'man' from fathering a never-ending line of bastard kids that neither he nor the mothers can take care of...

It is in society's best interest to structure the law, so that families form and stay formed around the same 2 parents for the entire child-raising period  - and that as few children as possible are born outside such a family...

Link Posted: 8/31/2010 3:35:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Steve

If this were even remotely true they would have their periods for four years and never have another one.... You failed Sex Ed didn't you!!

If you're going to pick on the guy, at least get your math straight.  13x4=52.    200 eggs would give about 15 years of periods....
Link Posted: 8/31/2010 3:59:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Neither should be an acceptable practice in a normal society. With that being said.... no one wants to stick it in a overused cumbucket..
Link Posted: 8/31/2010 3:59:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Steve

If you're going to pick on the guy, at least get your math straight.  13x4=52.    200 eggs would give about 15 years of periods....

200 good eggs maybe....
Link Posted: 8/31/2010 4:05:39 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Strange as it may seem, men and women are different.

winner
Link Posted: 8/31/2010 4:35:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Neither should be an acceptable practice in a normal society. With that being said.... no one wants to stick it in a overused cumbucket..

Apparently some number >500 do.

Link Posted: 8/31/2010 4:39:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Skyy John explains it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OfC7GkDgx0
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 1:50:09 AM EDT
[#31]
Well, there's an interesting thing.

In the Navy, one of the "interesting" things I constantly had on the police blotter was the wrong sex being in certain barracks at the wrong hour. What to do?

Well, three things. First of all, they are adults, so treat them as such and not children.

Secondly, the harder you let them play, the harder they will fight.

Finally, why the surprise? We are talking about United States Navy sailors here!

T'was one of those curious things in the 80's. Sleep with one woman and you could be on your way out of the Navy. But put out for lots of men, provided it didn't impede the mission...........and no one cared..........at least if you weren't an officer. If I slept around like some of my sailors did, I suppose the Captain or XO might have taken me aside, but my private life, at least the part that was visible, was proper.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top