Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:24:17 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.spokaneyoungdems.org/archives/Evil%20Bush.JPG

Frodo Failed

Wouldn't he be invisible if he was weraing that silly lame ass ring?

Not necessarily.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:26:18 AM EDT
[#2]

Why aren't there any supervillians in real life?

Because GOVERNMENTS don't like the competition, and they are so much better at it.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:27:14 AM EDT
[#3]
are there any real superheros in RL.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 9:11:06 AM EDT
[#4]
I had all my plans in place, I was going to be the ultimate supervillian. I mean, let's face it, you've NEVER seen a supervillian without a great crop of good looking women around, have ya?...However, after evaluating the pathetic crop of henchmen that responded to my internet ad, and what it was going to cost me to comply with those damn OSHA regs...not to mention the EPA regulations, AND the henchman's union...have you ever tried to deal with the henchmans union???...I just wouldn't be able to turn a profit on the deal.

So, ok, hold the entire worlds governments up for ransom...no problem.

Threaten the lives of countless millions...sure.

Defeat the combined efforts of all the worlds secret agents...trivial

BUT...piss off the EPA AND the union??? Not a chance...do I look crazy?
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 5:57:23 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

See...no one takes me serious.  It is like they are killing my reputation before I have even melted both polar ice caps.

-Ben

phh thats not evil enough, you gotta occupy the icecaps, then salinzie the worlds water supply so you can sell the ice

Actually, I was thinking along the lines of melting them to drown  California, Assachusetts, New York, and lots of other places I don't like.

-Ben
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top