Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:33:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Though I would prefer to vote libertarian I am voting for Bush. The reason? Because I have had not a single iota of respect for the democraps due to their unwavering support of clinton.
Yup, I am one of the clinton haters that simply vote to keep anyone ever associated with that bastard out of office.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:55:04 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
This may come as a surprise to some, but there is no way in hell that I can pull the lever that says democrat. I think my lower intestine would try to run up my esophagus and try to beat my brain into submission. I am so sorry Rik, but I can't even do this for a protest vote.

That's okay, hound...apparently, like Doc Holliday, there is a limit to your hypocricy.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:05:38 AM EDT
[#3]
CONVICTION, RESOLVE!
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:19:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Damn rik that is almost a compliment,. I don't quite understand your use of the word in this instance though.

1 : a feigning to be what one is not or to believe what one does not; especially : the false assumption of an appearance of virtue or religion

"Damn, an educated man, now I know I hate him."
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:25:32 AM EDT
[#5]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:
If Bush is elected, I fear he will continue to strip away the rights of the common man. He is about as close to a monarch as we have ever come in the US, and I find that pretty scary. He has also shown that he has no idea how to maintain a good economy, and that he is really good at making enemies and breaking treaties. This makes me fear for my life, because I think he is just BEGGING to start a nuclear or biological war against the US.

For Kerry, I am afraid that I will lose some firearm rights. And that's my only fear with him.

So as you can see it is a moral dilemma...do I risk losing some small firearm rights, or do I put the lives of the nation at stake? How selfish am I? I think I'm going to vote for Kerry but that choice is more difficult for me than it should be.

DU'er trolling....................................................................
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:26:07 AM EDT
[#6]
As Cheney said.

if you don't vote for Bush, your children will die.

Snicker

Chris
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:27:18 AM EDT
[#7]
He's is a Man's Man!

He reminds me alot of my dad.   Very strong willed, with a good sense of humor, but very serious when it comes to work (and killing terrorists).
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:30:41 AM EDT
[#8]

George Washington would have him Kerry hung.

+1
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 11:08:15 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

George Washington would have him Kerry hung.

+1

Hell, fucking FDR would have had him hung.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 11:58:44 AM EDT
[#10]
Why are you voting for Bush or not voting at all?Shamefully, this is my first time to vote.  Why now? because the thought of Kerry in office scares me.  He's an idiot and a spinless coward with no convictions.    

What exactly do you think that the Bush administration will accomplish if it's reelected?  Bush has started paving the way for a safer world with the fight against terrorism.  His fight will continue to gain momentum until the cowards are squashed.  I firmly believe that GWB will make America safer then the dems ever could.  Just remember how many times did Al Quaida hit us during the Clinton administration and nothing was done vs. Bush's stance.  Bush has the right idea. He doesn't want to embrace these assholes, he wants to take the fight to them

What's so awful about Kerry that the idea of voting for him bothers you?He's an idiot and a spinless coward with no convictions.During the primarys he was pro war anti-Saddam until he began to lose.  Basically all he did was adopt Dean's platform into his own.  He has no real stance on anything, it all depends on who he's in front of.  Also the tactics and antics of the Democratic party are disgusting.  I'm tired of all the lies, deception, immaturity, anti-american attitudes, and the hateful violent acts commited by the dems.  I can't recall all the times I've heard them cry about starting a civil war if they don't win.  Fucking sheeple children. I constantly see images of these naked, foul, cowardly, dreadlocked, unshowered, ignorant, anarchist dirtbags that support Kerry and think to myself, Are these people my peers? Should these people be rewarded with a win for their action?  Are these people of honor and high standards? HELL NO.  Look at kerry's voting record, he never shows up for work.  He doesn't want anything to do with politics, he's just after a title.  It's probably just so his eurotrash wife can say she didn't marry a complete loser.  (his wife is a WHOLE other story that i'm not going into, bah! african american my ass!)  I'm not going to bore anyone anymore but bottom line Kerry has no balls, no brains, no spine, no patriotism, and no plan for America.

BTW I'm not affiliated with any party at all.  Personally I consider myself a swing voter.  I'd vote for whoever comes the closest to my own personal beliefs and/or whomever has the best arguement.  Unfortunatly dems have been turning out complete pieces of shit for pres. candidates for over 30 years now.  
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 12:03:49 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Why are you voting for Bush?

ONE reason and ONE reason ONLY.

JOHN KERRY SUCKS!
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 12:07:37 PM EDT
[#12]
"Why are you voting for Bush? "
-------------------------------------------

I lean heavily towards Libertarian.  Having said that...

There are only two choices here.  Bush or Kerry.  No third party has a chance, and are therefore not an option.  One of these two will win.  All others will lose.  

I made my choice, based on moral character, strength of will, tenacity, and the ability to stay focused on the goal when others wring their hands in fear.  

One is a leader.   One is an opportunist.   The others are irrelevant.

It was an easy choice.

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 12:25:39 PM EDT
[#13]

Originally posted by: Ugly_

"Why are you voting for Bush? "
-------------------------------------------
I lean heavily towards Libertarian. Having said that...

There are only two choices here. Bush or Kerry. No third party has a chance, and are therefore not an option. One of these two will win. All others will lose.

I made my choice, based on moral character, strength of will, tenacity, and the ability to stay focused on the goal when others wring their hands in fear.

One is a leader. One is an opportunist. The others are irrelevant.

It was an easy choice.

Well said....

archer2
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 12:28:42 PM EDT
[#14]
As a family man and the single source of income, I have no alternative. President Bush has a proven record when it comes to Intelligence Community spending and support. Keeping Bush in office ensures that there will be food on the table for my family and ammo in my mags.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 12:31:53 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Because Bush is the best candidate running,  pure and simple.

He's NOT perfect, and I do have issues with some of the things he's done (and hasn't done), but by and large,  he's got the right idea.    And I believe he's a better human being than John Kerry,  by miles and miles.

Kerry has NO credibility.  I wouldn't loan him my car to go to the store to pick up groceries.
But I'd trust George W. Bush to take care of my house while I was on vacation, and I'd trust him with my wife, if I had one.

CJ

That's a big +1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Couldn't have said it better myself...
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 12:50:13 PM EDT
[#16]
I am voting for Bush because he is pretty clear on his stands, and is consistent.  I think they will continue to keep the terrorists engaged out of the US, Kerry scares me because he cannot, or will not take a hard consistent stand on anything.  Further more I do not relish the idea of a person whom I strongly believe would attempt to remove my rights to defend myself via guns.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 12:52:07 PM EDT
[#17]
also I do not want UN troops to come here and "help" us, as Kerry has said he would be open to.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 1:11:54 PM EDT
[#18]
A question for Kerry supporters, what is your garantee that Kerry wont change his stance after he is elected? I dont see any solid proof that he can keep his word . As with Bush I dont see him flip-flopping when the pressure is put on him about the war in Iraq or other issues, this why I support bush, along with his support of my firearms rights.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top