BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 8:17:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Something tells me by this point in the entire CO shit that Magpul has already found a location to relocate to so they can move fast and quick if they need be.

this

they have already started plans in case this passes in CO.

they're a business and must prepare accordingly if they're smart (which they are)
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 8:18:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
No I don't live in CO. I just don't see why everyone is like come here come here! I'll search for locations for you..etc Every where needs jobs..I don't care where Magpul goes as long as they continue to make quality products. Just seem like everyone is trying to convince them this state is better then that state.

I think anti-gun States should be PUNISHED.

Enough of this shit.

Let the anti-gun commie BASTARDS reap what they sow.  

YMMV.

Hell yeah.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 8:19:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Of course not, he has a point to make and he's being oblique/passive aggressive about it by asking questions instead of making statements like:

All you people wanting Magpul to move to your state think you are getting free shit and other bennies and that you are cool because they came to YOUR state.

That's all.

Quoted:
Quoted:
Do you think you are going to get free stuff if they are in your state? Or is it just to say..yeah I live in a state when pmags are produced?

WTF?  The self evident answers are above your grasp?

Link Posted: 2/16/2013 9:24:06 AM EDT
[#4]

I have never understood why gun, ammo, and gun accessory manufacturers stay in states that are run by a majority of Second Amendment haters.

Glad to see some are moving to warmer (in all respects) climates.

[/quote]

+1, precisely the reason
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 2:31:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Like I said I understand the job aspect of it, but if another company had the same numbers (sales, jobs made, etc) but it was say..Samsung..would people still lobby for Samsung to come to their state? Would they go out and say we have warm weather, lots of land good people good food...etc? Or is it only because it's Magpul? Who makes sub-par products in the firearms industry? Lets make the brand called Rueical Arms (Yeah that's a combo of the ads on the top of the screen)  But lets say they needed to move to a 'free' state, would you still want them to come their even if the products are subpar? Maybe bring them in just because they make firearm related peices?
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 2:33:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 2:36:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Like I said I understand the job aspect of it, but if another company had the same numbers (sales, jobs made, etc) but it was say..Samsung..would people still lobby for Samsung to come to their state? Would they go out and say we have warm weather, lots of land good people good food...etc? Or is it only because it's Magpul? Who makes sub-par products in the firearms industry? Lets make the brand called Rueical Arms (Yeah that's a combo of the ads on the top of the screen)  But lets say they needed to move to a 'free' state, would you still want them to come their even if the products are subpar? Maybe bring them in just because they make firearm related peices?

Why wouldn't you want Samsung in your state? If I hear a company is leaving their state I hope they bring their jobs to mine.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 2:38:46 PM EDT
[#8]
The following states have MagPul distributors:

FL
TX
NC x2
SC

Might make a difference.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 2:39:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Because during the last civil war we didn't have as many arms makers in the south. We learn from our mistakes and want to get it right this time.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 2:39:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why wouldn't you want Samsung in your state? If I hear a company is leaving their state I hope they bring their jobs to mine.

Not saying I wouldn't, nor would I be opposed to Magpul being in the state. I am just asking if the reason for everyone saying come here come here is BECAUSE it's Magpul.

Link Posted: 2/16/2013 2:39:59 PM EDT
[#11]
I just want more good jobs for my fellow Virginians.

Not only that but we have our own FSA to feed with their tax revenue.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 2:48:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Because it'd be easier for me to drive to their shop if they were in AZ than having to drive all the way to CO... Sheesh! Noobs.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 2:55:54 PM EDT
[#13]
I would love to see them in TX, they bring with them JOBS!!  Texas right now is not hurting for employment due to multiple oil booms going on around the state, however when has more jobs ever been a bad thing...

I also like the fact that I would venture to guess they are not Obama supporters in any way shape or form... I would imagine most of their employees aren't either.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 3:01:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was happy when Volkwagen came to the area.  Happy when Yamaha did the same, Bombardier too.  I was saddened when Buell left.  If Kraft foods wants to build a mac n cheese factory here, I'd be just as happy.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 3:10:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Because one of their trucks might wreck at the 24/75 split and spill its contents all over the place. By an amazing stroke of luck, I might have happened to be driving by and dozens of pmags flew into my car.

For the record, this same interchange has seen a lumber truck, beer truck and a chicken truck turn over and their contents spilled and "collected" by the folks stuck in traffic. The chicken one was a bad one. Thousands went down. A few escapees were engaged by other drivers and they too paid the ultimate price.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 3:47:39 PM EDT
[#16]
It's the economy silly. Wouldn't you want 200 plus gun related jobs in your area?
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 4:14:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I want as many gun stuff makers on this side of the Mason/Dixon this time around as we can get.

Not just gun stuff but any manufacturing jobs.
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 7:17:44 AM EDT
[#18]
I'm more concerned with my State's [TN] economy.  The creation of 600 jobs in any state is a good thing, as long as it is a freedom-loving State and not one that is trying to go full retard.  Also, the fact some firearm accessory manufacturer coming to TN is sure to anger the RINO's and Dem's in Nashville as well as the bulk of the media.  I would love to see the look on their faces as they announce some "massive ammunition device" manufacturer (FBO) is coming to the state to proved new jobs.

Honestly If such a company moves to TN, it would end up costing me more as I would have to pay state income tax if I order from them direct.

James
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top