Page / 3
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:14:16 AM EDT
[#1]
I own page 2
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:15:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This year's class seems to be the worst so far ...

Add in the political climate and people get fedup
View Quote

This,  and mofos hated on me when i was new...shit...arfcomers love telling people when they are dumb asses, it is just the way it is
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:23:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Post-Newton membership surge.  Lots of DU trolls, lots of clueless Fudds branching out from RemChesters for the first time.
View Quote

How do I make my Vulcan AR15 full auto? Which sear do I file?

The guy at the gun show said it was the same gun that the Special Forces use. He told me $3500 was a deal for a Special Forces issued AR with the picadilly tri-rails.

I didn't hesitate to hand him my money. He looked like he was having trouble pushing the stroller with the gun in his hands anyway.

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:23:57 AM EDT
[#4]
I love 13'ers........with a little soy sauce and rice.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:30:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:32:55 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

No. It is almost '14. I want my pound of flesh.

View Quote

Hate to tell you, but 13er's will always be 13er's. 14er's and 15er's will be glad they're not 13er's. It has more to do with the political climate than the year. I made the cut by a few weeks and some still consider me a 13er too, but I'm not.

Suck it up 13er.

(Wow, there is a lot of "teeners" in those five sentences.)

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:40:28 AM EDT
[#7]
"Hey guys. I know I'm new, but did you see that Feinstein's AWB list is out."

Now repeat that in your head, over and over. 10 times a day, every day for months.

Its like they Googled , " How can I piss off gun nuts with same dumb ass thread they already saw 10,000 times and make myself look like a jack ass at the same time."
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:48:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
We should be accepting of everyone except people who joined in Nov/Dec '12 and all of '13.
View Quote

I can understand lumping December 2012 in with the 13'ers but not the ones in November.  November was pre panic and pre Newtown.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:50:18 AM EDT
[#9]
There seems to be a correlation between the join date and location of member in reference to the derogatory term '13er.   (in general)
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:51:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Yeah, I joined right after Sandy Hook. So What? I like it here. I enjoy reading great stories, answering questions, learning things I did not know, joking around in the appropriate threads. If my join date bothers you, then just add me to your ignore list, you geniuses surely know how to do that don't you? DON'T YOU? Otherwise I don't give a single fuck.

And finally, the absolute most stupid thing ever posted on this forum(other than BeowulfX) was done by a member that joined in 2007. You guys are the geniuses, so you figure out who that complete idiot is. Have a nice day. Or don't!
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:53:22 AM EDT
[#11]

I would like to note that it ain't only the 13'ers that ask monumentally dumb questions... http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1550486_Question_about_nuke_reactor_melt_downs.html

OK, most of the time it's 13'ers asking dumb questions.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:53:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
It is told,

On the minute of 12:01, on the first of January, in the year of our Arfcom two thousand and fourteen, a man of great wisdom shall appear with a post count of one; and he shall call to the heavens and Earth, and to GD;

"Behold!, GD, for I offer you salvation!  I am of leopards and fives!  I am the _A and the TSX.  I have supped upon the holy wine of Dura, and EXPerienced the eighty seven maidens of my day.  I am the one who settles the quarrels of vagrants!

Brothers of the year of thirteen, repent! And be silent! And salvation shall be yours!"

And he will be spat upon and called Familiar, and he will be shunned, and GD will forever plunge into darkness.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:54:27 AM EDT
[#13]
I'm a '13'er and the stigma sucks, but I joined the day after Sandy Hook in an attempt to show solidarity with my fellow like-minded individuals. I bought my first AR in June of last year and my second (and first home-built lower) two weeks before Sandy Hook, but I had spent countless hours on here as a lurker to gain knowledge of the AR-15 platform before that. I joined because I appreciate all the technical info I learned and because I liked reading the funny and not-so-funny in GD and I became a member because I wanted to support a site that helped me a lot with my new hobby.

I never paid too much for guns or ammo, I don't believe I have posted any herp OR derp, and I just recently bought and am assembling parts for my newest rifle (KISS bild) that will cost me a touch over $600, so I think I have done my best to not be "one of them". Soon I hope to post my first dinner pic and truly take my place as a productive member of the Arfcom community

Edit: Shitty spelling
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:59:37 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I own page 2
View Quote

Look at that.. A 13'er, Life Member.. Shitting all over this 13'er thread!
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 12:00:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Yeah, I joined right after Sandy Hook. So What? I like it here. I enjoy reading great stories, answering questions, learning things I did not know, joking around in the appropriate threads. If my join date bothers you, then just add me to your ignore list, you geniuses surely know how to do that don't you? DON'T YOU? Otherwise I don't give a single fuck.

And finally, the absolute most stupid thing ever posted on this forum(other than BeowulfX) was done by a member that joined in 2007. You guys are the geniuses, so you figure out who that complete idiot is. Have a nice day. Or don't!
View Quote

GREAT QUESTION!
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 12:05:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I've been labeled a 13'er. Truth be told I forget my old password to my old account and what email it was tied to so I started a new account up. People slammed me before for being libertarian, now they slam me for being a 13'er. If this place weren't so entertaining the assholes would have chased me off long ago.......probably a matter of time and they will though
View Quote

You can get your old password and whatnot back.

Ask me how I know.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 12:09:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Just do a search for the 87 other threads asking this same question, for the answer.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 12:09:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

This. GrandfatherCoyote and Naamah are some good ones, but they are few among many.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Some of the best Arfcomers I know are 13ers. Then again, most of the worst Arfcomers I know are also 13ers.

This. GrandfatherCoyote and Naamah are some good ones, but they are few among many.

You're just saying that because Naamah is hot.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 12:10:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Meh. I don't really give a shit about it. I only started coming to arfcom early this year, and that was due to a new friend I met in a class who is a team member, not because of post Sandy Hook. GD is the only place you get the 13er hate, the other forums I've been in no one says anything about it.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 12:13:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I have resigned myself to the idea that I am going to be a 13er from now until alteast 2025. I joined before the shootings and the election, and have owned ARs since I was young teen, but ohh well.
View Quote

Your date says Oct 2012  = Not a '13er.  Considering my join date, I hope we're not '13ers!
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 12:13:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

This,  and mofos hated on me when i was new...shit...arfcomers love telling people when they are dumb asses, it is just the way it is
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This year's class seems to be the worst so far ...

Add in the political climate and people get fedup

Fucking Noob.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 12:14:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 12:29:55 PM EDT
[#23]
As far as I can tell, 13ers are the best class of noobs EVER.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 1:46:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Some of the best Arfcomers I know are 13ers. Then again, most of the worst Arfcomers I know are also 13ers.

Hotter than shit on a tin roof in the summer time
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 1:56:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Made it just in time was almost a 13er
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 1:58:39 PM EDT
[#26]
I actually think the 12ers are worse but we just settled on this term for all douchbags regardless of join date.

If you don't know then you might be one.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 2:03:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yet you will still be a fucken 13'er.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 2:05:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

*click*
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 2:06:20 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

This I think is the issue.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This I think is the issue.

Yep.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 2:13:46 PM EDT
[#30]
13r's are just the flavor of the month for wrath of GD.  If GD didn't have some group to crap on every day GD would explode.

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 2:22:51 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Bless your heart.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 2:25:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Do not really know.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 2:28:13 PM EDT
[#33]
Maybe in '14 the jealousy the other members have against us will finally end?
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 2:29:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

GREAT QUESTION!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And finally, the absolute most stupid thing ever posted on this forum
(other than BeowulfX) was done by a member that joined in 2007. You guys are the geniuses, so you figure out who that complete idiot is. Have a nice day. Or don't!

GREAT QUESTION!

Your going to leave us hanging like that??? I need to know what that was.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 2:33:31 PM EDT
[#35]
Meh, what are ya going to do.

Doesn't bother me. I wasn't one of those idiots asking (stupid) questions about my rifle, sandy hook,awb.

I researched(years)and had it built(months) before I finally used my bros paid email so I could get in on GD goodness.

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 2:34:24 PM EDT
[#36]
I'm a 13er.  

Phuck the haters.  
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 2:35:03 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

13r's are just the flavor of the month for wrath of GD.  If GD didn't have some group to crap on every day GD would implode.

View Quote
FIFY

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 2:35:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Look, sugar bear, first of all you joined in 2012. Second of all, nobody will say shit to you unless you say something retarded. So don't say anything retarded and you'll be fine.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 2:36:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I'm a 13er.  

Phuck the haters.  
View Quote

Yes, but are you retarded?
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 2:42:44 PM EDT
[#40]
I have made a flow chart so we can get this issue all cleared up.

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 2:44:09 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
You buncha tards will always be the butt of jokes. Just because the calendar rolls over doesn't mean the epic stupidity your class brought (which includes 12'ers who panic joined too) to the board will be forgotten. You aren't being bagged on because you're rookies, it's because of the extra chromosome 99% of your group possesses.

13'ers will only be challenged for the top of the tard heap, if we have another panic and a new flock of dipshits soils their collective panties, straps their helmets on their soft, watery heads and wades into the fray that is Arfcom.

View Quote

Quoting myself from another thread.

That being said there are some good 13'ers, but the tards way outshine them.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 2:44:25 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

View Quote

You will not get it.

I can't wait until 2014, for the simple fact that even the noobs will be bashing 13ers.

Join date 2014, post count 1

"STFU 13er"

^This.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 2:46:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Seriously OP, have you been sleeping under a fucking rock?

95% of the rubbish posts in GD are created by 13er's, yet you had to ask this question.  It's just a whole new level of stupid.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 2:55:54 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

https://scontent-a-atl.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/1385783_382617658538591_1554411055_n.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 2:56:46 PM EDT
[#45]
I joined like  years ago, posted about 2 dozen times, then got unexpectedly busy with life. Came back, couldn't remember my old login combo, and thus am a 13er now forever.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 3:01:51 PM EDT
[#46]
Takes more than a little silly hazing to get rid of me.  I look forward to the upcoming 14ers.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 3:04:08 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

https://scontent-a-atl.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/1385783_382617658538591_1554411055_n.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 3:04:44 PM EDT
[#48]
Sounds like a bunch of koolaid to me.  Half the retarded posts I have seen come from non 13'rs, and this comes from someone that has been lurking without an account for years.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 3:06:43 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Look, sugar bear, first of all you joined in 2012. Second of all, nobody will say shit to you unless you say something retarded. So don't say anything retarded and you'll be fine.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I realize I am not a literal 13'er but some felt it necessary to include Dec of 12 in the dumpster, so I was referring to those.

I would like to thank you for the addition to my sig line though, I am honored(whether you meant it that way or not)

Quoted:
snip
*click*

Thank You!

Quoted:

Quoted:

You guys are the geniuses, so you figure out who that complete idiot is. Have a nice day. Or don't!

Your going to leave us hanging like that??? I need to know what that was.

The red part. Read it!

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 3:07:15 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Sounds like a bunch of koolaid to me.  Half the retarded posts I have seen come from non 13'rs, and this comes from someone that has been lurking without an account for years.
View Quote

So what you're saying is that 13ers alone are responsible for half of all retardation found on this site?

I think I'd have to agree with you.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top