Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 12:12:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey IDFM_203, most people here know right and wrong when they see it and support Israel.  A smaller set here don't understand why we're allies with you because of all the trouble it causes us, the USS Liberty, etc.  Only a tiny number of people here seem to think the Palestinians are somehow victims whose land the mean Israelis decided to occupy 36 years years ago.  All the Palestinian activists I have ever known seem to stop their history lessons at 1967, never mention why Israel invaded, never mention the 2 previous invasions of Israel or the 1973 war, never mention the hateful Grand Mufti and his gangsters like Arafat, never mention the wise arab prince Faisal and even the KORAN which recognized Israel was for the Jews.

[img]http://magma.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/0306/images/pc_sent.3.2.jpg[/img]  <---------Good guy

[img]http://www.uiuc.edu/ro/observer/archive/vol11/issue6/arafat.jpg[/img]  <-----------Evil guy

Israelis aren't perfect but at least they approached peace settlements in good faith, and didnt use them as ruses and smokescreens while they harbor ulterior murderous motives, which was precisely what Arafat did.
And they dont raise their children to hate or to think Jews are inhuman monsters, as the Arabs do.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 1:18:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I may look foolish, but at least I'm in the right. So insult me all you want..... makes no difference to me.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 1:27:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I may look foolish, but at least I'm in the right. So insult me all you want..... makes no difference to me.
View Quote

You chicken shit, You started this thread so why not defend it instead of running behind your mothers skirt.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 2:15:04 PM EDT
[#4]
The U.S and Israel gave the Palestinians people all the opportunity they get to be Democratic. They can choose they destiny right now......Choose and choose wisely.  
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 2:31:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

When you get out of junior high, try reading something besides the turner diaries or mein kamf. In the meantime, go away [:K]  
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 2:34:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Last time I looked the Jews were there 1ST.
View Quote

No that would be the Cananites who the Palestinians are now claiming decent from. So it comes down to whose bullshit, ridiculous story you wish to accept? This is the problem with accepting ancient, religious lore as credible, factual history. The notion that God deeded anyone a specific plot of land is hilarious.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 3:27:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Are you right because you can spew a bunch of nonsense, then ignore it when it's disproven?

stupid democrat blind with rage: "ooooooh those gun owners. they're all the same! THEY SHOOT UP SCHOOL YARDS CONTINUALLY!!"
View Quote

Please note that gun owners do not actually shoot up schools, while palestinians do actually blow up civilians, including women and children, on purpose. The comparison makes no sense.

Quoted:
I support the Palestinians' right to a state but not the campaign of terror against civilians inside Israel. Hamas, Fatah, Islamic Jihad and all the other terrorist orginizations should be hunted down and exterminated.
View Quote

Why do they deserve or have the right to a state? They can't seem to manage the territory they have now in an orderly fashion, so why should they be given more? The whole concept of a "right to a state" is nonsense, IMHO. States and land are [b]earned[/b] by worthy societies, not given to worthless terrorists out of pity. When the palestinians manage to build a society worthy of having it's own state, then they will take it for themselves.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 3:36:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Here is what an educated Arab American has to say
Myths Of The Middle East
By Joe Farah
© 2000 WorldNetDaily.com
4-11-2

I've been quiet since Israel erupted in fighting spurred by disputes over the Temple Mount.

Until now, I haven't even bothered to say, "See, I told you so." But I can't resist any longer. I feel compelled to remind you of the column I wrote just a couple weeks before the latest uprising. Yeah, folks, I predicted it. That's OK. Hold your applause.

After all, I wish I had been wrong. More than 80 people have been killed since the current fighting in and around Jerusalem began. And for what?

If you believe what you read in most news sources, Palestinians want a homeland and Muslims want control over sites they consider holy. Simple, right?

Well, as an Arab-American journalist who has spent some time in the Middle East dodging more than my share of rocks and mortar shells, I've got to tell you that these are just phony excuses for the rioting, trouble-making and land-grabbing.

Isn't it interesting that prior to the 1967 Arab-Israeli war, there was no serious movement for a Palestinian homeland?

"Well, Farah," you might say, "that was before the Israelis seized the West Bank and Old Jerusalem."

That's true. In the Six-Day War, Israel captured Judea, Samaria and East Jerusalem. But they didn't capture these territories from Yasser Arafat. They captured them from Jordan's King Hussein. I can't help but wonder why all these Palestinians suddenly discovered their national identity after Israel won the war.

The truth is that Palestine is no more real than Never-Never Land. The first time the name was used was in 70 A.D. when the Romans committed genocide against the Jews, smashed the Temple and declared the land of Israel would be no more. From then on, the Romans promised, it would be known as Palestine. The name was derived from the Philistines, a Goliathian people conquered by the Jews centuries earlier. It was a way for the Romans to add insult to injury. They also tried to change the name of Jerusalem to Aelia Capitolina, but that had even less staying power.

Palestine has never existed -- before or since -- as an autonomous entity. It was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire and, briefly, by the British after World War I. The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their homeland.

There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of 1 percent of the landmass.

But that's too much for the Arabs. They want it all. And that is ultimately what the fighting in Israel is about today. Greed. Pride. Envy. Covetousness. No matter how many land concessions the Israelis make, it will never be enough.

What about Islam's holy sites? There are none in Jerusalem.

Shocked? You should be. I don't expect you will ever hear this brutal truth from anyone else in the international media. It's just not politically correct.

I know what you're going to say: "Farah, the Al Aqsa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem represent Islam's third most holy sites."

Not true. In fact, the Koran says nothing about Jerusalem. It mentions Mecca hundreds of times. It mentions Medina countless times. It never mentions Jerusalem. With good reason. There is no historical evidence to suggest Mohammed ever visited Jerusalem.

So how did Jerusalem become the third holiest site of Islam? Muslims today cite a vague passage in the Koran, the seventeenth Sura, entitled "The Night Journey." It relates that in a dream or a vision Mohammed was carried by night "from the sacred temple to the temple that is most remote, whose precinct we have blessed, that we might show him our signs. ..." In the seventh century, some Muslims identified the two temples mentioned in this verse as being in Mecca and Jerusalem. And that's as close as Islam's connection with Jerusalem gets -- myth, fantasy, wishful thinking. Meanwhile, Jews can trace their roots in Jerusalem back to the days of Abraham.

The latest round of violence in Israel erupted when Likud Party leader Ariel Sharon tried to visit the Temple Mount, the foundation of the Temple built by Solomon. It is the holiest site for Jews. Sharon and his entourage were met with stones and threats. I know what it's like. I've been there. Can you imagine what it is like for Jews to be threatened, stoned and physically kept out of the holiest site in Judaism?

So what's the solution to the Middle East mayhem? Well, frankly, I don't think there is a man-made solution to the violence. But, if there is one, it needs to begin with truth. Pretending will only lead to more chaos. Treating a 5,000-year-old birthright backed by overwhelming historical and archaeological evidence equally with illegitimate claims, wishes and wants gives diplomacy and peacekeeping a bad name.
View Quote

Now kid, I hope you learned someting useful. If not then like I said, go away [:K]

Link Posted: 6/1/2003 3:39:58 PM EDT
[#9]
I think we need to set up a bug bomb to clean up this place. The infestation is getting a little thick.

There is no palestine and there are no 'palestinians'. There are only arabs living near isreal that want all jews dead. They could have had their own country. They could have moved to other countries. But they don't want that. They only want two things:

1. Dead jews.
2. Everything isreal has built up and become thanks to the jews who made a quite amazing country out of nothing.

That's all there is to it. And they only way there's ever going to be peace in the middle east is if Isreal is allowed to bitch slap whatever foes it has to the point that the adjacent jew-haters realize  screwing with isreal is less attractive than getting a real job and taking care of their own lives.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 3:40:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Why do they deserve or have the right to a state? They can't seem to manage the territory they have now in an orderly fashion, so why should they be given more? The whole concept of a "right to a state" is nonsense, IMHO. States and land are [b]earned[/b] by worthy societies, not given to worthless terrorists out of pity. When the palestinians manage to build a society worthy of having it's own state, then they will take it for themselves.
View Quote

No kidding.  The Jews fought tooth and nail and worked their asses off to first settle Israel, then to establish independence, and then to defend it from the Arabs though 4 major wars and a long campaign in Lebanon.

And look what they have accomplished.  A western, liberal state with a modern economy.  This out of what was a pitiful backwater of the Ottoman Empire until the end of WWI. The work and productivity of the Zionists attracted many of the ancestors of Palestinian refugees today to travel there to work for and with the Jews.

Does anyone doubt that the land under arab rule would be poorly used?  Unproductive?  Impoverished?  Look at all the arab states that don't have oil resources that the west wants.  Except for Lebanon, it's a pretty sad state of affairs. Even unimaginably rich Saudi Arabia has squandered its resources.  The Saudi regime can't even motivate their own people to work or to learn the skills needed to run their country.  It's fucking pathetic.

If the Arabs deserved Israel, they would control it.  You dont have to be religious and think that God loves the Jews to know why.  The Jews have their act together, the Arabs are hopelessly backwards.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 4:04:24 PM EDT
[#11]
[:K][:K][:K][:K][:K][:K][:K][:K][:K][:K][:K][:K][:K][:K][:K][:K][:K][:K][:K][:K][:K][:K][:K]

YOU FUC&IN TROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 4:08:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 5:19:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh, well, shit! That's all you had to say!!!  I'm sorry, I should have realized you were in the right. Afterall, YOU said so!!!

My bad....

What a friggin loon!
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 5:28:04 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm pretty sure it's Canada's fault.  Clein Dion may be a spy.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 11:30:56 PM EDT
[#15]
wow this thread is still going? LOL! you guys are like vultures... haha
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 11:33:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Please read my sig-line.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 11:36:38 PM EDT
[#17]
i'm acting like a Troll because I have different views than you? I love that. There's such a huge sense of freedom on this board(SARCASM).. bleh =P
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 11:47:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Please read my sig-line.
View Quote

I dun give a shit.....
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 5:10:57 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 9:22:51 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I support the Palestinians' right to a state but not the campaign of terror against civilians inside Israel. Hamas, Fatah, Islamic Jihad and all the other terrorist orginizations should be hunted down and exterminated.
View Quote

View Quote

Actually most nations are forged through armed struggle, not "earned"; the Jews certainly didn't "earn" the state of Israel any more than any other people. In any case, you're not going to have peaceful relations with a people whom you continue to steal land from and deny their right to a state.

You keep lopping all Palestinian Arabs into one category, just as the Israelis do. Every single Palestinian inside the West Bank and Gaza is a terrorist, right? I mean, it's easier to kill women and children when they're "all evil people", isn't it? Fact of the matter is, the IDF thugs have killed more innocent civilians than all of the Palestinian terrorist groups combined.
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 9:28:56 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
i'm acting like a Troll because I have different views than you? I love that. There's such a huge sense of freedom on this board(SARCASM).. bleh =P
View Quote

No little pimple, people are giving you shit for starting this thread and NOT defending your tripe when called on it.
I guess facts are hard to deal with though.
I hope summer school starts soon, that way you have something to do other than make trouble here.
Here's an idea, TAKE HISTORY !!
[:K]
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 9:50:39 AM EDT
[#22]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top