[#1]
I remember the first time I smoked pot.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 7:55:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I remember the first time I smoked pot.
View Quote

Me too, but it didn't make me genocidal.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 8:02:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
After reading some liberal garbage on Ferguson I had a thought, why do humans as a whole believe that humans deserve life? In the grand scheme of things one's life does not have much effect on anything. For example if Hitler were killed sooner someone else would have risen to power and done the same shit. Or in the case of Brown, why do people feel that everybody, including people such as Brown that do not contribute anything positive to society, have the right to life? Just like freedom life isn't free.

TL/DR Why do people feel like everybody deserves to live.
View Quote

Because basically at our core instinct everyone is good. Before we are taught to fear others of a different color, background, or anything else imaginable that a child would face walking out the front door and the painful lessons that will be taught ....everyone is good. Soldiers have to be indoctrinated to not fire over there enemies heads in combat. Sure 1 or 1,000 of us mean nothing in the global perspective, but together we are mighty because we are mankind. Whether you like it or not so are you BadCaseOfHerpes.

My .02 on the Ferguson kid that got popped at 18, 1. His parent's failed to provide him the cigars he needed on that day. 2. So he did the strong arm robbery, that lead to his unfortunate demise, I guess? I haven't read all the crap put out about the story. Its always the parents fault, who in this case have already talked to the U.N. or some crap already?

To me, it all comes down to personal responsibility. IF you can't take responsibility for your actions, putting yourself in dangerous f'd up situations. Attacking the cops, give me a break! Well its on you mfucker
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 8:08:59 PM EDT
[#4]

I can tell you I don't deserve to live. Only by the grace of God and the sacrifice of His son am I allowed to continue on.

Happy Thanksgiving Yall!!

Link Posted: 11/27/2014 8:11:17 PM EDT
[#5]
North Korea?
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 8:12:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Ohhh boy!
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 8:12:55 PM EDT
[#7]
DID THEY DESERVE TO DIE, MR. HAILEY??
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 8:23:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Free Moral Agent
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 8:25:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
After reading some liberal garbage on Ferguson I had a thought, why do humans as a whole believe that humans deserve life? In the grand scheme of things one's life does not have much effect on anything. For example if Hitler were killed sooner someone else would have risen to power and done the same shit. Or in the case of Brown, why do people feel that everybody, including people such as Brown that do not contribute anything positive to society, have the right to life? Just like freedom life isn't free.

TL/DR Why do people feel like everybody deserves to live.
View Quote

Really? NO.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top