BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 10:32:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I couldn't have said it better myself.  But replace "Disaster for America"  with "Disaster for the Liberal agenda" in the conclusion.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
According to this Democrat.

https://youtu.be/6W5e7AwqksU

I couldn't have said it better myself.  But replace "Disaster for America"  with "Disaster for the Liberal agenda" in the conclusion.  

They are scared of Cruz it will not be business as usual with Cruz in play.

They all want a "good" politican...one who says anything to get elected then plays ball with the elite once he is....
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 10:38:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Win the nomination, maybe. I highly doubt Trump can win the general, and if he did you wouldn't like what you get.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think Cruz would be better for the country.

But Trump could actually win.

Win the nomination, maybe. I highly doubt Trump can win the general, and if he did you wouldn't like what you get.

Trump will never win against Joe Biden and Elizabeth Warren or Elizabeth Warren and Julian Castro.  Wont be Hillary or Bernie.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 10:42:44 PM EDT
[#3]
What?  Some guy wants to be president and institute the constitution, not knowing that THINGS HAVE CHANGED over the last 200 years?  No way that in there the founders allowed for amendments; no no!  We just have to interpret it, and the supreme court rules over everything.  Thats why all states must allow gay marriage and the fed gets to claim state's land in the form of "National Parks", or claiming 10% of American soil.  Gee, sure would hate for a guy who wants to follow the constitution be president.  God forbid he runs the country like a George Washington or something.

Now FDR, that was a president.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 10:57:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Is this a commercial for cruz?  Because this made me want to  vote for him.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 11:02:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Cruz is the only REAL conservative running.

Trump is a populist, he will do whatever the “people” want.

Rubio is a GOP drone.
View Quote

LOL!

At least you got 1 1/2 right...

Link Posted: 2/21/2016 11:02:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Robert Reich is an evil little troll of a man.   Terrible excruciating things should happen to him.

/Where's that vid of him all gleeful that Obama's policies were disemploying white males?
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 11:03:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Right or wrong, I'll be voting for Cruz in the Nevada caucus Tuesday. I just hope he can win in the general.
View Quote

You need to hope he wins in Nevada -First...  

Link Posted: 2/21/2016 11:07:42 PM EDT
[#8]
But...but....but...mah wall!!!! 'Merica

Robert B. Rischhhhhhhh can go suck start a shotgun but that's why I'm supporting Cruz.

Cruz would be a disaster for the dems and their agenda but don't worry, he can't be elected because of feelz.....

Link Posted: 2/22/2016 10:01:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Is this a commercial for cruz?  Because this made me want to  vote for him.
View Quote

It's not but it should be.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top