"you're gonna replace my fucking wheel"

"Get out"

"NO"

"Got my HK"

"Got my Glock"

"Oh noes!!!"

Link Posted: 9/24/2011 10:47:38 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll stay tuned for the update from the hospital or police station...
Link Posted: 9/24/2011 10:49:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Well since no body else has yet. I call dibs on guns optics and ammo
Link Posted: 9/24/2011 10:57:20 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm still here. The "contractor" wasn't there Friday, so I didn't get down there.  Which worked out because I was pretty busy anyhow. I got his name and number though.  He wouldn't answer and his voicemail is full.  I'll be there Monday whether or not he's there.

Sorry for the shitty update.  No shootout yet.  
Link Posted: 9/24/2011 10:57:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
and the story goes..........

"you're gonna replace my fucking wheel"

"Get out"

"NO"

"Got my HK"

"Got my Glock"

"Oh noes!!!"

Grenade > HK
Link Posted: 9/24/2011 11:01:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Posted: Yesterday 10:22:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Yesterday 10:24:02 PM EDT by Jman78]
In on 1 still. Dibs on guns, money, women, house. Someone already claimed the bike.

Beat ya to it pal.
Link Posted: 9/24/2011 1:55:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Posted: Yesterday 10:22:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Yesterday 10:24:02 PM EDT by Jman78]
In on 1 still. Dibs on guns, money, women, house. Someone already claimed the bike.

Beat ya to it pal.

Damn it....
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 7:37:06 AM EDT
[#8]
I can't get no... satisfaction...
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 7:41:30 AM EDT
[#9]
get it on
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 3:59:43 PM EDT
[#10]
You dead yet?
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 5:40:23 PM EDT
[#11]
No dice.  Had to go to the doctor yesterday due to poison ivy inhalation, so that put a damper on it.  Today I had a bunch of yard work to do.  I'm going to go tomorrow during lunch if he's there.
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 5:50:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
No dice.  Had to go to the doctor yesterday due to poison ivy inhalation, so that put a damper on it.  Today I had a bunch of yard work to do.  I'm going to go tomorrow during lunch if he's there.

You started the thread. You must finish it.

No more excuses!

Link Posted: 9/27/2011 5:52:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Dude you ain't getting your money back. You keep coming up with excuses to not go. There's no way in hell this guy is taking you seriously, and I don't blame him.
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 6:32:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dude you ain't getting your money back. You keep coming up with excuses to not go. There's no way in hell this guy is taking you seriously, and I don't blame him.

Yeah I know.  But I'm honestly not trying to get out of it.  Shit just keeps coming up.

Thinking about reverting to plan B and just posting a warning on Craigslist to not go there and explain what happened.  Probably worth the $25 and damaged wheel to make them feel some pain financially.
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 7:10:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This. I hate to say it bc i've had my race quad screwed up by shops when I still rode but as a business owner i'd laugh you off if you kept coming up with reasons not to come in but demand 20 fold the amount of the job back in damages.

Reminds me of all the people that wait until I call them on a 90 day past due bill to tell me "oh well your company's work wasn't quite perfect and we didn't call you bc you warranty your work but we're not going to pay you, thanks for checking on it though"

And honestly that is what I would do, just post some warnings. I go to small claims court.....alot just based on my experiences I can't imagine you getting 570 for that little bit of damage especially if it functions properly. They won't let you get something for nothing. You would probably get PARTIAL compensation of the DEPRECIATED value of the rim or possibly just your twenty five bucks back.
Link Posted: 9/27/2011 10:43:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Today I had a bunch of yard work to do.

Yard work? Your fucked up wheel is a little more important than your damn yard work. This should have been, "I've been meaning to do yard work, but shit just keeps coming up, like my fucked up wheel."
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 4:41:23 AM EDT
[#17]

DAY 7

Link Posted: 9/29/2011 5:15:30 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

I lol'd at that.  What the hell is this ailment.  I didn't even know it was possible.

I'm using it as a sig line as I haven't had one for a while...thanks

Link Posted: 9/29/2011 5:28:57 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I lol'd at that.  What the hell is this ailment.  I didn't even know it was possible.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1234508_Unlike_Bill_Clinton__I_did_inhale_____poison_ivy_that_is___I_m_gonna_die__UPDATE.html
Very possible.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 6:05:01 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yard work? Your fucked up wheel is a little more important than your damn yard work. This should have been, "I've been meaning to do yard work, but shit just keeps coming up, like my fucked up wheel."

No, it's not.  We're trying to list my house next week and we have a lot to do on the back yard.  And with it getting dark at 7:15, we don't have much time to work so we've been skipping lunches to get off work early.  So yeah, the wheel isn't my priority right now.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 6:05:48 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1234508_Unlike_Bill_Clinton__I_did_inhale_____poison_ivy_that_is___I_m_gonna_die__UPDATE.html
Very possible.

Thanks  
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 6:07:11 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Quoted:

A guy I worked with was so allergic if he had contact like that it would get in his blood stream, travel thru his whole body and he would break out head to toe like he rolled naked in a pile of cut posion ivy, it was nasty.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 9:44:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Bump for update
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 10:55:01 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, it's not.  We're trying to list my house next week and we have a lot to do on the back yard.  And with it getting dark at 7:15, we don't have much time to work so we've been skipping lunches to get off work early.  So yeah, the wheel isn't my priority right now.

I was wrong. Sorry about that.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 4:37:51 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was wrong. Sorry about that.

No problem man. I would have assumed the same thing the way it was written.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top