[#1]
In MA:

Jay Severin
Marjorie Eagan (Eagan and Broudy)
Laura Ingraham
David Brudnoy
Bill O'Reilly just got some local airtime on 96.9 FM

Wherever: Rush

Caveats:  Jay Severin is entertaining, but he likes to listen to himself talk and doesn't take enough calls.  He is also an absolute pig as far as women are concerned, but that's at least 25% in jest.

The 96.9 FM talk format is fairly commerical intensive...too friggin' many of them, and it really cuts into the content. They've got some interesting folks though.

Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:50:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Neal Boortz.
[url]http://www.boortz.com/[/url]
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 11:01:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Jason Lewis.  He is a local guy in the Minneapolis/St. Paul that is way to the right of Rush and most of the other "main stream" guys.  I think he has the #1 radio show here in the 5-8 drive time block.  He is actually carried on a bunch of midwest am stations.  I have heard of people catching him out into wyoming and nebraska and all over the midwest.

For national guys I like:

savage
hannity (I only catch him when he fills in for rush)
Laura Ingraham
prager
hewitt
Rush is to liberal and boring for me most of time, but he's ok
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 11:18:46 AM EDT
[#4]
I listen pretty much all day long. Boortz in the morning, then Rush, then Hannity. Mike Reagan, Laura Ingraham and Art Bell are favorites when I'm working a late night closing.
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 7:10:30 AM EDT
[#5]
I love Rush, and I also love all of his guest-hosts.  Savage is pretty good too.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top