Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 1:28:25 AM EDT
[#1]
I hate all of ya.  You're just a bunch of gun nuts.

"guns are like, ya know, bad.  So people who own them.. um, well use them, have to be bad too.  I would like for the whole world to just get along and be, uh, like friends.  and as long as everyone,... well, thinks like me, it'll be okay." - Some idiot.

Actually, I don't care if we've fought pitched battles in cyber-space and flamed each other to charcoal.  I think all you lovable pro-2nd types are worthy of saying hello to, and I'd shake each of your hands.

Of course for you Nazi KKK types, I'd rather just piss on your shoes.  But I'd still shake your hand for standing up for the 2nd.

[8P]
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 1:31:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Why doesn't anyone hate me yet, I've been trying so hard?
View Quote

Nobody wants to pick on a lefty.  That'd be cruel.

[8P]

I'm such a sh*t sometimes.
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 1:41:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Why doesn't anyone hate me yet, I've been trying so hard?
View Quote

Personnaly, I don't think I would like to meet you while your "hard".[;)]

sgtar15
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 2:39:28 AM EDT
[#4]
How about Josie, the Kahr basher? With a tongue that spouts as much shit as his, he is surely on my top 2 list. Boy, your breath smells. Go brush your teeth.
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 6:29:07 AM EDT
[#5]
You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![moon]

You might injure my crusade to cheat on my wife.

Just kidding Bro'  I don't think there is anyone here I wouldn't like to meet other than Kofi Annan! [:D]
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 7:53:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Anyone who's a communist...
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 11:12:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Originally Posted By Captain Obvious:
Who on this board you DON'T want to meet?
View Quote

YOU!!!

BTW, I've been compiling a theory that YOU are SteyrAUG!!
View Quote

Do you have to practice being so completely stupid?
View Quote

Actually, this makes a lot of sense. Bare with me here Auggie, btw, how did the wedding go???

OK, you and Imbroglio are two COMPLETE oppisite people.

He's poor, only has two guns, and never gets any women.

While you on the other hand, are LOADED, have billions of guns, and get women all the time.

Looks like a split personallity to me.

Hang on, I aint done yet...

You go off on your wedding, and cut the posts down, meanwhile, Imbroglio has been posting some, but not like he used to, when you were around.

As soon as I post this, you jump on in here, and Imbroglio doesn't say anything. Hmmm...

BTW, you guys type alike too.
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 11:52:45 AM EDT
[#8]

Actually, this makes a lot of sense. Bare with me here Auggie, btw, how did the wedding go???

While you on the other hand, are LOADED, have billions of guns, and get women all the time.

You go off on your wedding, and cut the posts down, meanwhile, Imbroglio has been posting some, but not like he used to, when you were around.

As soon as I post this, you jump on in here, and Imbroglio doesn't say anything. Hmmm...

View Quote

Whatever you say MCUZI!

Psst. BTW If you were ever in the "chat room" you may have seen me and Imbro "chatting." Also, when you have time research how long Imbro has been a member vs. me. Any "minor" detective work would answer your questions. But I know how busy you are trying to solve the O.J. case. A word to the wise, the butler did it.
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 11:52:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Whatever you say MCUZI!

Psst. BTW If you were ever in the "chat room" you may have seen me and Imbro "chatting." Also, when you have time research how long Imbro has been a member vs. me. Any "minor" detective work would answer your questions. But I know how busy you are trying to solve the O.J. case. A word to the wise, the butler did it.
View Quote

Hey B*tch! I start taking it personally when you call me MCUZI!!!!! (lol)

He's been a member longer than you, but he coulda just thought you up, sunshine.

BTW, that chatting thing could just be something you thought of, as an excuse to help prove you're not him!

HAHA!
Link Posted: 6/24/2001 12:19:55 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

Whatever you say MCUZI!

View Quote

He's been a member longer than you, but he coulda just thought you up, sunshine.

BTW, that chatting thing could just be something you thought of, as an excuse to help prove you're not him!

HAHA!
View Quote

I've been logged on under two screen names at the same time, on several occassions. I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to chat with myself. [:)]

If I could remember my other screen name, I might try it one of these days.
Link Posted: 6/24/2001 12:36:25 AM EDT
[#11]
It works. I just chatted with myself, using two browsers.

Not that I think your theory is correct, but I just wanted to see if was possible.
Link Posted: 6/24/2001 1:48:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
It works. I just chatted with myself, using two browsers.

Not that I think your theory is correct, but I just wanted to see if was possible.
View Quote

My theory is correct! It makes PERFECT sense!! THINK ABOUT IT!!!

Imbroglio = SteyrAUG

SteyrAUG = Imbroglio
Link Posted: 6/24/2001 2:04:32 PM EDT
[#13]
[beer]+[sex]=[whacko]
Link Posted: 6/24/2001 2:05:48 PM EDT
[#14]
I never have been nor currently am a fed!
Link Posted: 6/24/2001 2:52:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Imbrog|io:
I never have been nor currently am a fed!
View Quote

OK Steyr.. heh
Link Posted: 6/24/2001 3:17:56 PM EDT
[#16]
MYSELF  in the dark of the night ...
Link Posted: 6/24/2001 5:20:46 PM EDT
[#17]

HAHA!
View Quote

OK Genius, try this. You stated Imbro was posting while "I" was gone.

I know this is coomplicated and while require a 4th grade education but:

1. Imbro WAS posting.
2. I was gone. In fact I was in ANOTHER country and have photographic evidence to prove as much. Never mind that I just got married and was on MY honeymmon in Jamaica where there were NO guest computers.
3. And all the while Imbro was posting.

Try and do the math.

And can a moderator, any moderator confirm that Imbro and I are two different people. I had some ingnrant f*ckstick think Gecko45 and I were the same person awhile back and it is annoying.

But I still think Capt. Obvious is McUZI pretending to be less educated.
Link Posted: 6/25/2001 3:57:16 AM EDT
[#18]

Originally posted by Sons of Liberty:

Anyone who's a communist...

View Quote

I second to that!

I think NYshooter is one.....
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top