BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:11:04 PM EDT
[#1]
90% of drivers with NY/NJ/MA plates.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:12:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I forgot the 18 wheeler who overestimates his passing speed around another 18 wheeler, and you spend 15 minutes behind two semis racing neck and neck 15 mph below the speed limit.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:12:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Left lane campers bar none, they are a real danger on the highway, clogging up traffic creating accordion effects and people having to make unnecessary movements to get around them, both of which increase the likelihood of collisions.  There really is no other who can compare to these absolutely either clueless, aloof, or selfish and passive aggressive assholes on the road.  They are a nuisance and we need much better driver training in this country.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:13:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:13:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Slow drivers! Fuck you get out of my way!!!

I drive a BMW.

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:15:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The left lane camper?

The 20 mile turn signal on grayhead?

The loud pipes save lives harley fag?

The lane splitting ricer?

The Yield means Stop highway on ramper?

The 4 stop sign intersection scaredy cat?

Your nomination not one of the above?

I fucking hate the taking my time slow driver on a two lane road during rush hour when everybody else is trying to go to work guy.

View Quote

All. Of. The. Fucking. Above
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:16:14 PM EDT
[#7]
whoever is dangerous.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:17:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Basically anyone in Northern Virginia, they do not know how stop signs work.  

In my neighborhood they are terrible.  

I come to a complete stop and they aren't even close to the stop and they just California roll right through it, don't even stop and let me go like they should.  

Or I stop the car across stops after I do then they go and then the fucker behind them guns in and goes to.  

I get fucking infuriated.  

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:18:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I thought that was the law too but I've had three officers tell me otherwise. Vehicles must yield the right of way to the pedestrians but are allowed to cross the striped crosswalk. The cops used phrases like leaping distance - if the pedestrian could possibly leap in front of your vehicle you stop. But there's side streets here five and six lanes wide so you don't have to stop because the pedestrian is 65 feet away on the far side of five lanes of traffic.

I did as TNC suggested for my first 18-years here until it became an issue and I started asking. Still haven't found it in the code.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted: In CA that's a favorite revenue generator. The law says, if the ped has one foot in the crosswalk traffic must stop. So they have somebody stand on the sidewalk til a car comes by, plant one foot in the crosswalk and Blammo! $200 ticket.

I thought that was the law too but I've had three officers tell me otherwise. Vehicles must yield the right of way to the pedestrians but are allowed to cross the striped crosswalk. The cops used phrases like leaping distance - if the pedestrian could possibly leap in front of your vehicle you stop. But there's side streets here five and six lanes wide so you don't have to stop because the pedestrian is 65 feet away on the far side of five lanes of traffic.

I did as TNC suggested for my first 18-years here until it became an issue and I started asking. Still haven't found it in the code.

IIRC they were specifically using this trap in the Bay Area, there was a news story on it. Maybe it was a local law.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:21:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I come to a complete stop and they aren't even close to the stop and they just California roll right through it, don't even stop and let me go like they should.  

Or I stop the car across stops after I do then they go and then the fucker behind them guns in and goes to.  

View Quote

Ahh, NoVA. Seemingly endless sprawl, bad politics that hurt the rest of the state, and terrible drivers. It's like South Florida; but with bad weather.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:21:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Were to begin? Maybe the dumb fucks on the road that should not have a person card let alone a driver's license. I swear some humans are dumber than reptiles.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:26:04 PM EDT
[#12]
left lane camper, ie- everyone on I5 in Oregon.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:27:57 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

View Quote
Just a heads up. When society collapses I plan on scorching that entire region. So get the hell out of there or be ready with the gas.

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:28:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Left lane campers.
View Quote

This.  As a motorcyclist these dipshits probably create the most precarious situations on the interstate on a large scale.  There are worse out there but you see them far less often than the left lane camper.

He's just as big of a douche as the "I'm going to ride your ass in the left lane even though you're stuck behind 15 cars in traffic" guy.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:28:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Everyone.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:29:18 PM EDT
[#16]

UlQuoted:

I think you should ad the "Traffic Director who is Wrong".  They guy that starts waving people to go through, turn, whatever, even though there are well established protocols for who has he ROW.

View Quote
They should all be fucked in the ass with a rusty cactus. Hey asshole, you are not helping. You are just creating more retards like yourself. FUCK YOU!!!
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:29:28 PM EDT
[#17]
hate tailgaters, but the most annoying is the rubber bander.

infuriating.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:31:13 PM EDT
[#18]
People driving on my road, or on roads that cross my road.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:35:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Definitely the slow ass in the left lane.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:37:33 PM EDT
[#20]
I hate the yield means to go regardless of traffic crowd that refuse to yield....
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:41:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Left lane campers.
View Quote

This by far.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:42:58 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I hate the yield means to go regardless of traffic crowd that refuse to yield....
View Quote

Yes.

I hate the: "My yield sign means I have the right of way and your green light means get out of my way."

If I have to take evasive action to avoid colliding with you it means you're not yielding.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:48:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
People who drive like assholes, weaving through rush hour traffic... cutting everyone off... just to get like to work like 2 minutes faster.  A lot of dangerous maneuvers for no real benefit.
View Quote

Hotrodding tailgaters are assholes.  I was in the right lane doing 70 one day.  The other three lanes were clogged and not going any faster.  A BWM, typically driven by assholes, got right on my bumper.  I am again in the far right lane.  I know this will piss some folks off, but if you tailgate me when I am not doing anything wrong I will take my foot off the gas pedal and slow your ass down.  Fuck you, tailgater.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:49:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Anyone from Maryland
View Quote

Or the Dutch.  I hate the Dutch.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:50:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I have never seen this one in Wisconsin, only in Missouri. That should be an automatic license revocation.

Left lane camper is the only egregious offense here.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The Yield means Stop highway on ramper?

I have never seen this one in Wisconsin, only in Missouri. That should be an automatic license revocation.

Left lane camper is the only egregious offense here.

Yeah it happens here.  I've seen someone actually stopped on a ramp once because it was busy.  Almost caused a pile up.  My peev is similar to this.  That damn driver who idles down the ramp, merges, then finally gets up to speed a mile later.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:51:10 PM EDT
[#26]

It varies, but today I'd say it is "Don't pay attention to what's going on in front of you guy."  

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:54:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Asians can be very erratic.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:57:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Passive aggressive left lane slowopke hog who accelerates when someone tries to pass from the right.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:58:50 PM EDT
[#29]
GTFO OF THE LEFT HAND LANE!

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:06:49 PM EDT
[#30]
The ones turning left or  are stopped    ..  and decide  to go to the right   just in front of the  code III     fire engine.........               because     It pains them   to just stay  put.. but  for they were told to pull  to the right...........
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:09:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Since a majority of my job involves driving in the city and country, I am now a zen master.

Very little bothers me anymore.  I will get there when I get there.

Logoed work vehicle helps a lot too.  The other work trucks and cars tend to be polite and yield much faster and more often.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:26:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Left lane campers.
View Quote

Mostly this but reality is it's anybody who isn't considerate of others. So somebody not getting out of the way of faster traffic or people who force you to slow down so they can merge then go 10 mile an hour faster than you or people who damn near stop and then signal their turns or ....
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:11:47 AM EDT
[#33]
Bottom feeding scumbags who drive right to the front of a long line of traffic waiting to exit a roadway and just cut in.
If the law would only allow us to shoot one person bottom feeding scum sucking POS a month.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:30:40 AM EDT
[#34]
For me its a close tie between

Can't ever take my foot off the brake guy

and

Swing wide, its a Civic guy.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:33:45 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:47:24 AM EDT
[#36]
The ones driving into oncoming traffic, especially on the freeway.

AKA: drunks
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:50:45 AM EDT
[#37]
All are annoying.

But not as annoying as the non-motorized spandex and helmet wearing cyclist.

They win the raise my blood pressure award.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:07:20 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I really hate "merge with the brake instead of the accelerator" guy.
View Quote

this and "The Yield means Stop highway on ramper"

these people are the ones most likely to cause accidents and traffic imo.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:19:03 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
the other people on the roads
View Quote

Best FPNI post I have ever seen. Good job
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:23:16 AM EDT
[#40]
I've been reflecting on the matter lately, and arrived at the conclusion that I hate all other drivers on the road and in parking lots, plus the ones who are not currently operating a vehicle.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:26:55 AM EDT
[#41]
People who stop in the highway on-ramp when they have a long lane for merging in front of them.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:26:57 AM EDT
[#42]
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmMOTORCYCLE 3" FROM YOUR FUCKING DOOR IN HEAVY TRAFFIC CUTTING DOWN THE SHOULDERRAAAARRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrr
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:32:51 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
All are annoying.

View Quote

Holy shit yes. Hey Lance Armstrong I get that there's a small bicyclist lane thing but there's a perfectly good sidewalk right fuckin there guy.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:43:45 AM EDT
[#44]
Five and Sevens.

Those people that you see in your mirror about 1/8 mile back when you're 5-9 over the speed limit.  a minute later you look up and they are gone.  Where are they?

Camped at my five or seven.

I speed up...they speed up.

I slow down...they slow down.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:57:37 AM EDT
[#45]

Thanks for asking,  now I can get this off my chest! I hate the (yankee) going  200 mph by me while I'm doing 80 mph, then swaps lanes in front of me and puts on his/her brakes. Now, I know his/her mentality, "I'll put on my brakes that way he will stay off my bumper and I have prevented an accident. I'm such a good driver". Then, when they are 50 ft from their exit they brake again so they can cross three lanes of traffic to hit the ramp. After all is said and done, they picked up five car spaces and are first ones at the next traffic light or traffic jamb (a traffic jamb caused by people brake dancing and jockeying for position)

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:02:07 AM EDT
[#46]
Yield means stop highway on ramper.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:09:40 AM EDT
[#47]

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:15:29 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
All are annoying.

View Quote

Must be an Arizona thing lol.
I think about tapping them every time I drive by one. Get the fuck off the road!!!!
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:16:21 AM EDT
[#49]
They're not called motorists--they're called automobilists

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:21:34 AM EDT
[#50]
I hate the sorry motherfuckers that hit the brakes as they enter a green light intersection. I mean really, what the fuck are you going to do, lock em up if the light turns yellow and come to a complete stop in the middle of the intersection
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top