Link Posted: 1/11/2005 3:05:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Hope the Pats lose!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 4:44:03 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
The Steelers

+1

I think it's going to be tought for anyone to beat the Steelers. So much so, that they're the team I put my money on in the Super Bowl pool.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 4:46:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Bushmaster.  
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 10:04:59 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The Colts will not beat the Patriots and then the Steelers.  They won't make it to the Super Bowl.
Manning is still too soft to win the big game.

Whatever happens, the AFC Championship will be the real show.  The NFC is an embarassment.  I don't know what's worse TWO 8-8 teams making the playoffs, or a 9-7 team winning their division.

Your a retard, Manning has only missed one play due to injury and that was when Miami broke his jaw. He went out one play and came back. He had to have his jaw wired shut till it healed. How many time you suit up and get your jaw broken and continue to play bitch?  Tha patsies are primed to fall. The steelers may be another story but you still dont know jack.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 10:51:46 PM EDT
[#5]

Your a retard, Manning has only missed one play due to injury and that was when Miami broke his jaw. He went out one play and came back. He had to have his jaw wired shut till it healed. How many time you suit up and get your jaw broken and continue to play bitch? Tha patsies are primed to fall. The steelers may be another story but you still dont know jack.

Sounds like a case of little dick sydrome to me. There is no need to resort to name calling, just because soemone questions your team.  Shit, I think Manning is a pansy-ass hoe, who will never win a Superbowl but, I'm not going to call anyone that does retarded.  Look, no one is trashing your binky Manning (well, I guess I am) but what makes you think the Patriots are primed for a fall?  He has NEVER won up here in Foxborough. It will be in the 20's with the possibility of snow for Sunday's game.  Until He can prove that he can beat New England outside of that carpeted, climate controlled, ghey bubble he will just remain what he is. Another Dan Marino. Great stats but no rings. 2 Regualar season MVP's are great but, I'd rather have 2 Super Bowl MVP trophys. Just my 2 cents.   Now go pray at the altar of Manning and have a nice day
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 11:07:42 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Oh...and obviously, Bushmasters are going to stop the Colts.  

Doubt it, but you gotta' love the name.  

Clicked on the thread 2 minutes ago,

but props to you for being the first smart-ass to show up.  

Dang'it.  Beat us to it.    
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 11:37:06 PM EDT
[#7]
The Bushmasters.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 2:36:24 AM EDT
[#8]
I think the Cocks will terrorize the cats in the super bowl....
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 3:24:21 AM EDT
[#9]
IRON CITY gonna put em in a hurt locker
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 3:30:40 AM EDT
[#10]
The Patriots will beat the Colts like a bad stepchild.

Like a borrowed mule.

Like they stole something.

Like a drum.

The only way the Colts will ever go to the Superbowl is to buy tickets.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 4:24:14 AM EDT
[#11]
If the colts had home field through the palyoffs, I think they would coast in to the super bowl, however, they have to play two games in northern climates outdoors.  

I think the colts will get by the pats.  Last year the secondary was much stronger for the pats.  In addition to that the recievers were pretty muched mugged last year, thus the emphesis from the league on illegal contact.  It won't be a blow out, but I think the colts win this week.  When they roll into three rivers though, the weather and slow field will be too much for the colts to overcome.

I think that the colts due to the reliance on the passing game suffer one swerious flaw.  Reliability.  When everyone is clicking and the reciever and Manning are on the same page, there isn't a team that can stop them.  But as you saw with the chiefs this year, if you can get Manning off his timing, you can really slow them down.  If they have to play on a slow natural grass field, you likewise throw off their timing.  Thus the weakness of a finess offense.  
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 5:53:03 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Your a retard, Manning has only missed one play due to injury and that was when Miami broke his jaw. He went out one play and came back. He had to have his jaw wired shut till it healed. How many time you suit up and get your jaw broken and continue to play bitch? Tha patsies are primed to fall. The steelers may be another story but you still dont know jack.

Sounds like a case of little dick sydrome to me. There is no need to resort to name calling, just because soemone questions your team.  Shit, I think Manning is a pansy-ass hoe, who will never win a Superbowl but, I'm not going to call anyone that does retarded.  Look, no one is trashing your binky Manning (well, I guess I am) but what makes you think the Patriots are primed for a fall?  He has NEVER won up here in Foxborough. It will be in the 20's with the possibility of snow for Sunday's game.  Until He can prove that he can beat New England outside of that carpeted, climate controlled, ghey bubble he will just remain what he is. Another Dan Marino. Great stats but no rings. 2 Regualar season MVP's are great but, I'd rather have 2 Super Bowl MVP trophys. Just my 2 cents.   Now go pray at the altar of Manning and have a nice day

No name calling eh? You sound like just plain a dick syndrome to me. I made no promise and didnt slam on th patsies. Fact is Law and Poole are out, the patsies are woefully lacking in the secondary now. Hell they have a reciever playing corner, and are going to try and use a linbacker at Safety or SS im not sure and I dont think they are either. They want to shift a safety to corner as well. If the weather is near 30 and no rain or snow its a toss up. Face it , had the Colts converted one of 3 turnovers in the redzone first game or vandy had hit the FG we would have won in Sept. It was our game to win but the boys blew it. pats won. So be it.
I havnt slamed the patsies but you seem to have a latent homosexual desire for our quarterback. Yup you sound like a typical NE fan.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 5:55:30 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Like a borrowed mule.

Like a drum.

I thought you didnt like football the way you whined like a little girl about them. What is it just a fan of antoher team or do you hate the colts for being what your not, popular and sucessfull?
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 5:56:40 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
The Steelers

You got that right.  GO STEELERS!
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 5:57:53 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Like a borrowed mule.

Like a drum.

I thought you didnt like football the way you whined like a little girl about them. What is it just a fan of another team or do you hate the colts for being what your not, popular and sucessfull? I suspect it is the latter.

Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:35:48 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Pittsburgh will kill them, and then the Eagles will smack the shit out of Pittsburgh in the Super Bowl.

Earlier this season: PIT 27 PHI 3

Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:46:43 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Pittsburgh will kill them, and then the Eagles will smack the shit out of Pittsburgh in the Super Bowl.

Ummmm, yeaaaaah.

Link Posted: 1/12/2005 11:47:23 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Hope the Pats lose!!!!!!!!!

A big +1 here.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 11:55:11 AM EDT
[#19]
As a Florida Gator alum, I normally don't root for Tennessee players, but you have to love Manning.  He is the ultimate student of the game and plays the game the way it is supposed to be played.

And, as a Phins fan, I hope the Pats go down!
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 1:08:49 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Todd Pinkston and Freddie Mitchell will step it up and the Eagles will at least make it to the Super Bowl with a little luck.

AW shit, who the hell do I think I'm kidding?  Maybe next year......

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top