Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 7:20:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Anyone have a pic of the Tshirts that were done a couple years ago.  Black, with yellow silkscreen on em.   Those were the best design I've seen.  I'd take a pic of mine, but no digi cam.  
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 7:32:00 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Tag for later pic posting.

Link Posted: 10/24/2004 7:32:19 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Tag for later pic posting.

Link Posted: 10/24/2004 8:59:44 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Anyone have a pic of the Tshirts that were done a couple years ago.  Black, with yellow silkscreen on em.   Those were the best design I've seen.  I'd take a pic of mine, but no digi cam.  

Link Posted: 10/24/2004 9:03:27 PM EDT
[#5]
I want man thongs!

Seriously, they're comfortable.

Oh, and spare tire covers.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 9:46:48 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I can't wait for the "Show us your arfcom thongs" picture thread.

Having met some people from the board at Shoot and also at Shot  Show last year I dont
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 4:54:25 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Arfcom Plush Toys!

Get your very own Hun, ilikelegs, JustAGirl, BeeKeeper and all of our very own, favorite personalities in huggable, washable plush toys.

Arock™ toys come equipped with miniature gas cans.
Imbroglio™ toys come with the figure in a straight jacket.
BeerSlayer™ toys come inside of a giant beer bottle or can.
clean_cut toys will have their very own Mall Ninja swords.

Any more toys for other personalities?
I’m afraid to think what The Sarge’s toys would come with.  (Plush kittens?)

Not plush "toys" they would need to be plush "action figures".

Would beekeeper come with his own lock?

The DK-Prof figure better NOT have wooden shoes - is all I can say!!

I thought the Danish wore those types of shoes?  Aren't you people the ones with the windmills and the dikes?  Hey, that brings up another question.  Have you ever put your finger in a dike?
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:13:48 AM EDT
[#9]
how about a decent AR15.com window sticker, not the cheesy oval crap.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:00:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Well....I haven't received permission from the AR-15 folks yet, but I went ahead anyway and build a Second Amendment Merchandise site.

I invite all of you to check it out and maybe buy a thing or two. Every shirt there I designed myself to the best of my ability.

I'm not in this for the big bucks so the markup is very minimal. I'm simply a poor college student trying to make a little money on the side to support his firearm addiction.

Hopefully if AR-15 gives me the go-ahead I can start producing their merchandise as well. We shall see however.

Anyways...here's the web address:

http://www.cafepress.com/RightToBearArms
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 8:50:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Locked pending contact with Kevin.  Thanks.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top