Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 9:01:23 PM EDT
[#1]
White Castle = Cheap Strong laxative
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 9:11:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 9:20:42 PM EDT
[#3]
It’s been years since I’ve last been to a White Castle, but it’s only been a few months since I’ve eaten a WC burger.  I often buy their frozen burgers.  Put a pack of two in the micro wave, zap them, on with mustard (ketchup doesn’t work with them), put the NEXT pack in, start the oven and continue cycle until either the box is empty or I’m sated.  The box normally empties first.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 9:23:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 2:20:50 AM EDT
[#5]
I love White Castle. 4-5 with fries and a Big Red and a chocolate shake- nothing better. Seriously though the food is fresh and the people there don't mess up your order like other fast food places. They are professionals.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 2:32:17 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Yummmmmmmmm    Sliders............    

belly busters....

gut bombs....

great when they are fresh.....been eating them all my life!

No Expert
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 2:41:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Yummm, White Castle. I just ate some frozen WC's about an hour ago. I'm contemplating heating up some more.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 3:17:15 AM EDT
[#8]
I miss them so...
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 3:35:23 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
White Castle Burgers make my farts stink horribly, but....God help me, I love 'em!!!! And the fresh ones are 10 times better than the frozen ones you can get at the grocery store. The onion chips are no slouch, either! Fortunately, I very seldom eat them.

Burger King does that to me! I get a whopper and onion rings and hold on. About an hour later I start blasting and they are the rankest thing ever. Like someone mentioned earlier...I offend myself after eating there!
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 3:40:39 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I was in OH for a while and got the chance to goto one, since I have been born and raised up here in AK all my life.  

Never again.

I want to go back through the south again just so I can hit up a Sonic, now that's good fast food.

You aint a shitin I love it...a little too much.

My hometown of 26,000 had THREE Sonics while I was growing up and when I went away to college THAT small town had the FIRST Sonic restaraunt in America and when I finally graduated and moved to my first professional job it was in the same city as Sonic's corporate headquarters.   Oh yeah, Sonic's CEO is kinda sorta my boss....in a roundabout way.    

Did I mention that  I LOVE Sonic's food?  
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 3:46:21 AM EDT
[#11]
mmmm... they are, gooooood.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 4:03:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Its like getting drunk and going home with a fat chick. Its great at the time but you regret it the next day
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 4:10:59 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
If you didn't have their Jalepenjo Cheeseburgers.....you can't comment with any authority.

So they burn when they come sliding out in <60min?

Kharn
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top