Link Posted: 4/11/2006 7:58:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Can't say...wouldn't be prudent.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 8:07:24 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm gonna buy a slave.  
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 8:12:34 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm going to become an "undocumented" medical practitioner!

Who wants a cheap appendectomy?
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 8:18:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Los empleados deben lavar las manos.

Fuck that!  
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 8:19:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Remember, I will merely be performing the medical procedures that licensed doctors are unwilling to perform.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 8:28:56 PM EDT
[#7]
I thought of one but it would probably get this dialogue locked in no time flat.

Alvin
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 11:18:24 PM EDT
[#8]
tagged
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 12:54:24 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I figure what the hell. Ten- eleven million ignoring federal laws, openly flaunting it and nobody doing shit but weaseling like the political prostitutes they are. How in the shit a LEO can arrest someone for a speeding ticket or pot and keep a straight face when the whole damn legal structue of this once great country is being corrupted by Mexico is beyond me. I bet if you were to have a testosterone test done on our ball less wonders in DC results would indicate a severe yeast infection. I can see it now:

"License, registration, proof of insurance, please. Mr. Grady, you were driving fifty nine in a fifty five speed zone."

" Fuck you Barney. Seven thousand damn mexicans just drove by with no license, no insurance, expired tags, and no documentation. Who's the problem here?"

" Step out of the car, please. Turn around and place you hands on the roof. "

" I hope my dog bites your ass before you shoot him"

In fact, I have more respect for prostitutes than our so called elected politicians. At least they are open about the fact they are going to fuck you when they take your money.I swear, I'm going to start a concrete block political party. Donate a 8" block and ship it to DC and you are in.

rk

Huge +1
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 4:04:34 AM EDT
[#10]
NFA?

I dont' see a law there anywhere, yeah sure act, but not law
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:30:35 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Can't say...wouldn't be prudent.

Deponent blabeth not.

The Walls have Ears.

Uncle John needs a new hat.

The chair is against the wall...
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:36:38 AM EDT
[#12]
I'm ramming construction debris in bags to hide it along with my regular garbage!!!!!

I'm a madman!
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:10:41 AM EDT
[#13]
I will only obey those laws that are never violated by those who make and enforce the law.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:14:46 AM EDT
[#14]

" I hope my dog bites your ass before you shoot him"
!!!!
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:17:39 AM EDT
[#15]
Come on, I haven't been here that long.

Hookers and blow my friend, hookers and blow.

-JTP
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:39:30 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I'm ramming construction debris in bags to hide it along with my regular garbage!!!!!

I'm a madman!

"
Shit, is that illegal?

Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:49:26 AM EDT
[#17]
What are these 'laws' you speak about????

I don't need a book to tell me what to do.

YMMV
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 8:13:50 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I swear, I'm going to start a concrete block political party. Donate a 8" block and ship it to DC and you are in.

rk

Link Posted: 4/12/2006 12:03:30 PM EDT
[#19]
I'm gonna run around with my dick hanging out.

This feels kinda nice...
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 7:46:47 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Mann Act  

See how many laughs that gets you in the Utah HTF, funny guy.
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 7:50:06 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Donate a 8" block and ship it to DC and you are in.

Do you realize how cool it would be if every person pissed off about this shit actually shipped a cinderblock to the capitol?  just a thought

After some quick and sketchy research....it looks like it would cost around $10.00 to send
one brick via USPS.  A cinderblock would be cool but expensive.

1000's of bricks showing up in the capitol mailroom would be fricken awesome!

[Arnold/terminator] Give me address there! [Arnold/Terminator]  

You mean this address, guys?

www.send-a-brick.com/

Link Posted: 4/19/2006 10:21:14 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
The laws of nature, I'm going to rape a goat...

the red goat might like that to much.
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 11:05:13 AM EDT
[#23]
Cuban cigars.  Always have, always will.
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 11:12:55 AM EDT
[#24]
I store a shoe string in the same house as my ak
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 11:31:05 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I store a shoe string in the same house as my ak

Speaking of which, does anyone have a link to that for me?  I have a .pdf or .jpg of the opinion/ruling/whatever, but I can't find it.
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 11:35:06 AM EDT
[#26]
The power of numbers... keep this in mind when the next AWB starts gearing up.

Never again.
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 11:42:16 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
The power of numbers... keep this in mind when the next AWB starts gearing up.

Never again.

Your right brother, never again, its time for us too take this country back!
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 11:56:51 AM EDT
[#28]
I cut up my old refrigerator allowing deadly freon to escape into the upper atmosphere joining the freon that Mexican's release, but their's is OK 'cause they're being discriminated against by us mean rich gringos, thereby depleting the ozone layer, unleashing untold destruction on the natural things in the local wetlands that used to be there but was dozed and paved last week to build free "habitat for humanity" future slums for the Mexican "families" that just came in last month, who were invited by the local liberal congress woman, who also built their slums on the ex-wetland with our money so she could get more former Mexican's, who now nearly outnumber people who used to live here, to vote for her, so she can make herself and her friends rich.  
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 2:55:38 PM EDT
[#29]
I'm not going to break any myself, per se.

However, I will be happy to outsource some lawbreaking to our low-riding overlords.

I'm going to pay some Messicans a buck apiece to get busy on some shotgun barrels with a hacksaw or two.

Everybody wins.
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 2:57:08 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
I cut up my old refrigerator allowing deadly freon to escape into the upper atmosphere joining the freon that Mexican's release, but their's is OK 'cause they're being discriminated against by us mean rich gringos, thereby depleting the ozone layer, unleashing untold destruction on the natural things in the local wetlands that used to be there but was dozed and paved last week to build free "habitat for humanity" future slums for the Mexican "families" that just came in last month, who were invited by the local liberal congress woman, who also built their slums on the ex-wetland with our money so she could get more former Mexican's, who now nearly outnumber people who used to live here, to vote for her, so she can make herself and her friends rich.  

I'm going to pretend this was a joke.

To do otherwise would cause my trigger finger to itch uncontrollably.
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 3:00:24 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Public urintaion.

"Howdy neighbor!"

Sounds good to me. My dog does it, why not me? Only problem would be if the neighbor lady went instead of
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top