Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/22/2009 10:32:26 AM EDT
[#1]
the CZ 52 does have a more modern over engineered look , but I think the Tokarev is a better design

the metal clip that retains the grips also breaks easily if you remove the grips [brittle]

the quality reminds me a late war German P38 by Spreewerk, kind of crude

Link Posted: 12/22/2009 10:34:57 AM EDT
[#2]
I enjoy my CZ52, but spare mags are as scarce as hen's teeth.
Link Posted: 12/22/2009 10:37:32 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Is anybody currently selling CZ52s?

How about Nagant revolvers?

I believe AIM is selling Nagants.

Link Posted: 12/22/2009 10:51:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/22/2009 10:51:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/22/2009 10:58:50 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Clarkmag...

I haven't seen that name for years. Wished I didn't see it today.

So, has anyone ever duplicated his "research" and came up with the same results?

I started ignoring him back in 2002 and haven't kept up with any of his crap since.

+1

At least when gunkid spammed discussion sites it was somewhat amusing (tactical wheelbarrow!  debarked attack chihuahuas!), clarkmag spamming every single damn gun site on the internet with his pedantic droning "..Cz52s are bad, definitely very bad...I'm an excellent driver...ten minutes to Wapner!" just rubs people the wrong way.

Cut the guy some slack. He's an engineer after all!

Link Posted: 12/22/2009 11:01:31 AM EDT
[#7]
I think the TT is cooler from a historical perspective.

Also the trigger is much better on the TT.

The CZ feels like a chiseled block in my hands. The TT is like a 1911 on a diet.

I bought 25 TT mags from SOG when they had them for $7.95. CZ mags are scarce and pricey if you're lucky enough to find some.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=972134
Link Posted: 12/22/2009 11:06:46 AM EDT
[#8]
One thing I notice is the people that "prefer" the CZ have never shot a TT. People that have both tend to choose the TT.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top