Quoted:
Mr VoiceMail
Mr Telemarketer
Mr Beanie Baby
Anyone that's ever worked for Ronco
Mr Rap Music

i am sure i can come up with more.....
View Quote

Yes, Mr. Ty "Beanie Baby" Warner needs a good stoning alright.  And I got over a hundred of the damm things to prove it.  Could have bought another AR15 instead![shock][:O]

Worthless POS that Ty Warner.  Sure knew how to manipulate the market.  He should be retired just like his beanies.  Can you say, "Pump And Dump".
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 2:40:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Those damn people who think up the verizon and cingular commercials. The stupid ads smack of FDCGH.

Oh ya and that one mitsubishi commercial with the girl having convulsions in the front seat.

View Quote

Didn't you see the stupid POS FDCGH in the Mitsu commercial as well?  Stupid singing FDCGH POS!  Misu commercials suck ass!

BTW- That song they use sucks bigtime too!
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 2:43:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Big IMBROG   Why would you like giraffes carving a big planters peanut out of a tree and not some cool chick doing a lap dance in your car?
 (you know it could happen if you won the lottery).

Bob   [:D]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 3:34:22 AM EDT
[#4]
The two worst inventions/developments affecting driving:

Automatic transmission

Leasing.

Every dunderhead who thinks he can drive can have a monstrosity with which to exhibit his/her/its incompetence.
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 3:35:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Einstein warned of the possibility of the Germans developing an A-Bomb
View Quote

Which was a lie to start with. As much as a nutjob Hitler might have been, the thought of an atomic weapon positively scared him shitless, and any suggestions on that behalf were curbed. Plus he didn't trust a "jewish pseudo science" (his words, not mine).
Source (for the nitpickers): Albert Speer, "Memories".

As far as inventions I could do without are concerned: daylight running lights that can't be turned off.
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 3:58:46 AM EDT
[#6]
The Manhattan Project was led by J. Robert Oppenheimer (1904-1967). He was appointed to the project by General Groves. Oppenheimer was a brilliant phsyicist with left wing tendencies. Because of this, after the war the government destroyed him by taking away his Top Secret clearances so he could no longer work. (some thanks...)

In my opinion his work saved countless American lives. Ask the Marines who fought the Japanese in the Pacific how may Americans would have died in a Japanese invasion.
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 6:23:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 6:27:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By :
Albert Einstein. Him and his idiotic [b]UNPROVEN[/b] theory of relativity keeping me from vacationing on Vulcan...

Plus he killed a couple hundred thousand people in the forties...

Scott

View Quote

DScottHewitt, for wanting to kill the most brilliant mind of the 20th century. [:D]

(DScott, read "The Making of the Atomic Bomb". Aside from a famous letter, Albert had little to do with the actual bomb.)
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 6:29:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Scott

View Quote

Ummmm...yeah....I think you've got the wrong guy.
View Quote

Not at all. Remember Hiroshima and Nagasaki (an alternate target point, BTW)?

Scott

View Quote

What a dickheaded view - use of nukes scares you and you'd condem 6 to 12 times more to die by conventional warfare (that is the estimates).

Oh yeah, and that the spread wouldn't be mostly heavy on the enemy - what is it, you appologizing for kicking enemy ass?

You're not on track dude.
View Quote

Hey Clipper,

Get a clue. WAS a JOKE. Even I saw that.

Link Posted: 6/11/2002 7:05:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Einstein is alright in my book, and Oppie didn't do all that much work he mostly managed the design teams(Barrel,expolsives,Uranium).

All of those guys have written the greatest history ever written.  

STONE MAX ENGALS AND KARL MARX, and JUNG, these people more then any others are responsible for the mindsets of many of the institutions in this country and the likes of Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Robert Reiche, Shalala, Al Gore, Lieberman, etc....  
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 2:35:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Scott

View Quote

Ummmm...yeah....I think you've got the wrong guy.
View Quote

Not at all. Remember Hiroshima and Nagasaki (an alternate target point, BTW)?

Scott

View Quote

What a dickheaded view - use of nukes scares you and you'd condem 6 to 12 times more to die by conventional warfare (that is the estimates).

Oh yeah, and that the spread wouldn't be mostly heavy on the enemy - what is it, you appologizing for kicking enemy ass?

You're not on track dude.
View Quote

Hey Clipper,

Get a clue. WAS a JOKE. Even I saw that.

View Quote

So was mine - guess your attention span didn't runto reading that far ;`0

Link Posted: 6/11/2002 2:38:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

So was mine - guess your attention span didn't runto reading that far ;`0

View Quote

Sad to say, it didn't...

Link Posted: 6/11/2002 2:46:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Time to lighten this thread...

I, along with the girl having convulsions in the front seat in that mitsubishi commercial, think the inventor of the Bra should be stoned!!!

Freedom Rules!!!

ByteTheBullet  (-:

(am i gonna regret this one?!?)
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 2:52:53 PM EDT
[#14]
inventor of standardized tests. It's an act of enormous hubris to attempt to standardize the measure of human intelligence.
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 2:55:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I, along with the girl having convulsions in the front seat in that mitsubishi commercial,
View Quote

ditto

think the inventor of the Bra should be stoned!!!
View Quote

Just think of a bra as gift wrap..

Link Posted: 6/11/2002 3:00:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 3:08:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 3:48:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 6:37:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Yes, Mr. Ty "Beanie Baby" Warner needs a good stoning alright.  And I got over a hundred of the damm things to prove it.  Could have bought another AR15 instead![shock][:O]
View Quote

sorry man, but you likley could have bought at least a good preban AR for those things at the high point of thier popularity.

ty warner is an evil smart bastage. he is right up thier with bill gates for putting people over a barrel and shaking money out of them.
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 10:51:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Forgive my ignorance.... FDCGH? What's that?
View Quote
Former (or Failed) Dot-Com Goatee Head or something like that

-----

I'm still trying to figure out why The_Macallan doesn't like men's Speedos.  They're great.
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 11:02:59 PM EDT
[#21]
The person who intvented the Dildo!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top