BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 5:28:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Meth

It's far more addictive.  Like 10 times or something.

Cheaper, and used to be locally produced, as Crack has to be imported from South America and Mexico

Meth is dangerous to produce

Meth is destructive to the body it eats at the teeth and destroy mouth tissue.  Meth causes the user to halucinate and see bugs (literally) and stratch at themselves.

I wouldn't say that one use makes an addict I have know a few people who tried it and didn't like it.  

Also Meth is widely availible it's everywhere back in my home town the County Attorney's daughter was selling it.   Not so much with Crack.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 5:47:56 AM EDT
[#2]
This is sort of choosing what is better for dinner.  Cat shit or dog shit.

From the user standpoint I'd have to go with meth. It's flat out amazing how fast some users go from a normal life to the bottom.  I've seen it happen in a matter of weeks to a 19-yr old girl.  She was walking the streets giving $5 blowjobs two months are trying it it for the first time.   She was shot in the back of the head in a cheap motel at 5 months.

The guy she was dating at the time told her to try it because she was too fat.

On the other hand,  crack users can maintain a somewhat normal life for at least a little while in the beginning, but they too eventually bottom out.

I've never seen anyone come back from heavy  meth use. Even the ones that somehow manage to recover from occasional use go back eventually.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top