Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 11:42:45 PM EDT
[#1]

That's really cool, where did you find that?

ETA:

n/m  Pendleton

Never seen Navy marks before

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 3:38:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Quoted:

ETA: n/m  Pendleton

LOL.....well they even have some that say "ARMY" nowadays......  
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 3:04:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

ETA: n/m  Pendleton

LOL.....well they even have some that say "ARMY" nowadays......  

But I really got that one just to be able to twist the knickers on some of the jarheads and knife fanatics around here.  Not that I would ever tweak the Jarheads around here.

I think I may have also bought an Air Force version for my son in the AF  I do know I got him one of Gerber LMF ASEK's with web slicer.  (he also has his grandfathers USMC knife from Korea, but it's missing the tang cap.  How Ma Danby's Dad managed to do that I have no idea, but his mechanical savvy was such that if he tried to replace one hinge on a door, he'd end up with the door on the floor in pieces.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top