BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/29/2002 8:43:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Congress made a declaration of war on terrorism in the days following Sept. 11th.

I don't know if it was a "resolution of force" or a "declaration of war", but it seems that the only people that the significance is lost on are strange, psycho liberals and fools like libertyof76 and his merry band of ostriches.
View Quote

[b]Wrong[/b] buffalo breath. Congress authorized use of force against "those responsible" for the attacks of 9/11. The "war on Iraq", is a little something to take your mind off the unsuccessful effort to get those responsible for 9/11....
Link Posted: 9/29/2002 8:49:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
[b]Wrong[/b] buffalo breath. Congress authorized use of force against "those responsible" for the attacks of 9/11. The "war on Iraq", is a little something to take your mind off the unsuccessful effort to get those responsible for 9/11....
View Quote

[b]Wrong[/b] conspiracy-boy.  We are making VERY good progress catching and/or killing those responsible for 9-11.  I know you'd rather we didn't catch them, since that would fit more closely with your worldview that the US government was behind 9-11, but reality doesn't care what you would like to be true.
Link Posted: 9/29/2002 8:59:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I know you'd rather we didn't catch them, since that would fit more closely with your worldview that the US government was behind 9-11
View Quote

Do you have any evidence to support this statement? Or are you just hot air riky.....
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top