Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 11:40:28 AM EDT
[#1]
We all know ther's more to this story then what were told.

Somewhere within one of those messages, a threat has been made, or makes reference to a threat someone else made.

There's always more to people then meets the eye, and on the internet you can times that by  ten.

Link Posted: 6/6/2002 11:50:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Let's assume the Assault Web posters are on the up and up.
View Quote

That would be an unreasonable assumption. Charlie Puckett and Steve Anderson have already demonstrated otherwise.
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 11:53:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
yes i got one from BOG as well. Basically stating he was visiyed by the fbi and he WAS NOT rebel over at assweb.
View Quote

BTW, if you are reading this, BOG, I got your e-mails, too.  I was only joking about you being "Rebel" on Assweb.
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 1:09:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 1:31:59 PM EDT
[#5]
For those of you who find this so hard to believe, I suggest you check out the following link:
[url]http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/05/15/eveningnews/main509140.shtml[/url]
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 1:39:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 1:48:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Like someone else said (I think someone else said it) I save every e-mail that I send or recieve. Comes in handy when you're trying to figure out what someone said 6 months ago.

Keep in mind when you post here or write e-mails that every word you write that gets sent out on the internet is probably recorded somewhere for a very long time.
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 2:19:03 PM EDT
[#8]
If this is true, then why the hell doesn't the FBI PAY A VISIT TO the YOUTH OF ISLAM??
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 2:21:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 2:26:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

"If it's your job to hunt Islamic fundamentalist terrorists," said Rafael, "Then it's your job to know that they don't hang out with Jewish lesbians in San Francisco."

View Quote

[:D]
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 2:32:12 PM EDT
[#11]
<-- waves hello to all the agents

hows it going?

Link Posted: 6/6/2002 2:35:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Did anyone besides me get a weird email from Blaze of Glory?
View Quote

I got one too. Looks like he sent it to a bunch of people... WTF???

Link Posted: 6/6/2002 2:38:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
If this is true, then why the hell doesn't the FBI PAY A VISIT TO the YOUTH OF ISLAM??
View Quote

Good question! They are OPERATING OUT OF NY and the admin is SOLICITING FUNDS FOR THE MUJAHEDIN.

Now, I thought that was a no-no and the FBI was shutting such operations...
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 2:43:10 PM EDT
[#14]
I have recieved three from BOG so far as of 18:36 on 06 JUN 02. One was the blanket thing he did and two were to me personally. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. I have never even responded to any of his threads I don't think. Something about that boy ain't right.
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 12:00:29 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
And they are? Don't leave us hanging, Mr. Freedom.
View Quote

I am not going to say anything else but, when they are finally found out and announce what they have been doing, everyone here is going to feel really betrayed.

Link Posted: 6/7/2002 12:13:00 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
And they are? Don't leave us hanging, Mr. Freedom.
View Quote

I am not going to say anything else but, when they are finally found out and announce what they have been doing, everyone here is going to feel really betrayed.

View Quote

Do they have something that will ease my upper back pain? I can't sleep and my shoulder blade is killing me. I need to see a chiropractic or something.
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 12:37:55 PM EDT
[#17]
One was the blanket thing he did and two were to me personally. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.

I also got that one and wondered about it. I don't post much on Assult Web, but I will say that the new law allows the FBI, CIA, NSA or almost any agency searching for terrorists to do it in the open. This was passed right before the BRC. I will guess we are being monitored right now.

Has far as the Whiskey TAngo Foxtrot. Some things are better left unsaid and kept quiet.
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 1:08:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

So you're a fed?
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 8:09:58 PM EDT
[#19]
[;)]
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 8:12:48 PM EDT
[#20]
BTW, I believe I saw an article/post about how it's not Carnivore anymore, and that some evidence got tossed because it was snagging e-mails from / to non-targeted people.  I do not recall the new name.
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 8:46:18 PM EDT
[#21]

I'm still laughing at the book I just read about how the FBI blew the Unabomber case. These guys spent $70 million and his brother turned in him in. Kaczynski was a one man crime wave in Lincoln Montana for 25 years. 100 agents combed the mountains in 1996 looking for a second cabin with bomb making materials. The next year, Ted's neighbor found it and reported it to the FBI. They waited 4 months to come out and look at it! When they did they didn't confiscate catalog, or photograph anything, even though a .30.30 used in the murder of a miner was never found. They did take photos of themselves "mooning" the camera and anonymously sent the photos to Kaczynski in Sacramento lockup. When the defense learned of the existance of the second cabin through an internal FBI leak, the prosecution was hamstrung, and cut a plea the next day for life sentences, abandoning its two year stance of death penalty only.

Bureaucrats!
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 8:55:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
"Keep in mind when you post here or write e-mails that every word you write that gets sent out on the internet is probably recorded somewhere for a very long time."

this is the key right here!!!

email,telephones, the net or any other form of public commincation is NOT private. don't expect it to be. Don't say anything stupid that may be construed as a threat. Never forget that with posts and email your true feelings may not come accros the way you want them to. A joke can be considered a threat to someone not in the loop.

mike

View Quote

Let's not forget the incident during the 2000 presidential campaign where the [b]CHEVY LS1 FORUM[/b] was shut down by the FBI. Some hothead said he hated Al Gore and wished his family would get incinerated or something along those lines. The forum was locked and the kid got to meet the SS....

Scott
Link Posted: 12/9/2002 2:42:18 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 12/9/2002 3:35:25 AM EDT
[#24]
Wow, could the Feds be keeping stuff as long as we do?!? [%|]
Link Posted: 12/9/2002 3:43:55 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 12/9/2002 2:03:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Link takes me nowhere, thread must be gone.

conspiricy......
Link Posted: 12/9/2002 2:12:03 PM EDT
[#27]
As this thread is six months old and at least some of the links are now dead I'm locking it.  If 82nd wants to restart the topic with new information please feel free.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top