Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 11:27:10 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Last trip to New Orleans.

I forgot St. Patricks day this year. My band was playing and some drunk girl with big ass juggs kept flashing us

I've played in pro bands since 1988. On the extremely rare instance we've been flashed, I always happened to monkeying around with my gear at the time. I guess I'll never get to see bare ta-ta's at a gig.

But several years ago I was driving through a small town in MT that was having a Harley rodeo and some guy who was standing behind his girlfriend lifted-up her tight tank top as I drove by. I gave him the "thumbs-up" sign, but was too surprized and shocked to take good note of the image. I think they were fake C cups though...

Was that at four corners?  US 89 and State Road 2
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 11:30:41 AM EDT
[#2]
If you want to see ta tas out in the open, go to a bike rally.  Go the first evening.  They will be out there.  
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 11:31:39 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Last trip to New Orleans.

I forgot St. Patricks day this year. My band was playing and some drunk girl with big ass juggs kept flashing us

I've played in pro bands since 1988. On the extremely rare instance we've been flashed, I always happened to monkeying around with my gear at the time. I guess I'll never get to see bare ta-ta's at a gig.

But several years ago I was driving through a small town in MT that was having a Harley rodeo and some guy who was standing behind his girlfriend lifted-up her tight tank top as I drove by. I gave him the "thumbs-up" sign, but was too surprized and shocked to take good note of the image. I think they were fake C cups though...

Was that at four corners?  US 89 and State Road 2

No. It was down in a town on the edge of the Beartooth Mtns called Red Lodge. They have a Harley Rodeo every year where the bikers all do the poker run and bar hop thing. I was just driving through town and got my first and only flash action. Was pretty cool. It's hard not to like unexpected, free, amateur ta-ta shows.
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 11:31:49 AM EDT
[#4]
nm thread said random
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 11:32:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Not more than 3 weeks ago, that was the "Catholic School Girl" Motorcycle run and there was a lot of that there, that was the coolest recent thing, randomly since then, it is all about what circles you run in
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 11:38:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Never.  Not once, not even close.  Sometimes I feel like I'm missing out on life.z
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 11:43:07 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
When I worked in a nursing home this one old lady would flash everyone!

You mean they needed ironing
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 11:45:15 AM EDT
[#8]
4 hours ago.  My guess would be "D" cups.  pretty nice ones
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 11:48:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Few years ago, my next door neighbor was going out for the night and loading some things into her car. Our driveways were about 10 feet apart.
I was on the side of the car nearest her, and she was on her side of the car nearest me.  We were talking, when she turned and bent into her car and her very short skirt rode right up her ass to reveal no panties, and a perfectly shaved clam.  

My best friend was standing on the other side of my car and saw it as well.  He was awestruck, as was I.  We still mention it now and again.  Be both agrre there's not a chance in the world it was an accident, based on how she was shoving her ass out, how high her skirt went up, and how long she held the pose.
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 1:44:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 1:46:07 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
too long ago

+1
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 1:46:10 PM EDT
[#12]
In February when I was working on an election.  Chicks dig politicos.

Link Posted: 7/17/2008 1:48:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Last time I went toob'n on the 'lupe.
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 1:50:40 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say this coming Saturday.  

My band's playing a big along-the-river gig.  We play from the bank across the river and the whole thing is jammed solid with pontoon boats with plenty of drinking involved.
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 2:06:17 PM EDT
[#15]
My wife and I were sitting in a local bar.  A real shit hole redneck place, but its only two miles from home and we just stopped for a couple of beers on the way home.  My wife goes to the womans room and a 300lb. toothless woman sitting next to me flashed me and gave me the toothless grin.    I almost hurled.  When my wife came out of the john I suggested we leave.  When I told her what happened we both got a big laugh.  We have never gone back!  All the eye bleach in the world will never remove the scarring on my brain from that!
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 2:10:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 2:15:32 PM EDT
[#17]
3 weeks ago.

The Lady friend, Her room mate, and my friends wife + 2 bottles of wine + beer = Streaking up the neighborhood road.

Neighbors got a kick out of it too...
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 2:16:48 PM EDT
[#18]
About 3 weeks ago at the Shinedown concert.....she then proceeded to throw her arms around my neck and give me a big kiss just as my girlfriend walked up with my sister.....

My girlfriend was not amused.

I however was making a face similar to this.

My friends weren't helping matters by hooting and hollering. Time before that was Edgefest earlier this year.....

A picture from that event that is CoC compliant....

Link Posted: 7/17/2008 2:20:27 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 8:22:25 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

My friend who is a drummer has the same problem, he is always turned away when the audience flashes the lead singer.
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 8:33:21 PM EDT
[#21]
About 6 months ago at the bar.

I've had psychos, drunks, and druggies flash the taco at me during ambulance calls. Some nice, some not so nice.
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 8:39:10 PM EDT
[#22]
30 seconds ago.
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 9:10:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 9:12:49 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
30 seconds ago.

WTF?  30 seconds.  The thread says a "random woman" not your wife or GF at home.

And if it was a random woman, WTF are you here on arfcomm within 30 seconds of some attention like that?

What is this site comming to?

Link Posted: 7/17/2008 9:14:50 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I guess I live too conservatively  I've never seen such an occurance.

I DON'T live conservitavely, and it's never happened to me.
Had a threesome though
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 9:16:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Float trip July 4th prior to that Lawrence Kansas when KU won the National Basketball championship.
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 9:17:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Last night.

ETA- Never mind GF's dont count, huh?
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 9:18:23 PM EDT
[#28]
random girl? Last march. Someone I know? 4th of july.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 4:02:57 PM EDT
[#29]
TTIWWOP
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 4:07:42 PM EDT
[#30]
The last random chick that flashed me was several years ago. She had short hari and her tits were so small it took a second to register that it was a girl!
She must have been drunk.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 4:08:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Few years back.  Was hanging out at the corner of a busy intersection with some friends when I saw titties.  A friend of mine still hates the fact that he missed it.  
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 4:31:25 PM EDT
[#32]
I work the door at a bar here in Athens and one night ohhh about a month ago, this girl came out of the bar, gave me a big kiss, started to walk away, turned around and flashed me just about everything. Ohhh god I love college.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 4:32:49 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Happens all the time. Mostly at mudfests in Okeechobee

SHHHHHH you are going to have all these fucker piling into the next one...
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 4:44:15 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
If my wife doesn't count as "random", then never.

+1

don't know if I should feel or not about this...
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top